006

Seohyun`s Life.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun arrived at her brother`s house around 4 ,opening the gate ,she entered ,closed the gate and left her bike somewhere .She ran inside and started to look for her brother ."Oppa? Where are you?" She called out loud as she got in kitchen to get a drink .Grapping a glass of orange juice ,she walked out of the kitchen ,toward the living room .

 

But to drop the glass she was holding on the floor ,which caused the juice to separate everywhere ,from the person she saw in front of her ."Hello ,Seohyun." Seohyun gulped as she turned pale ,glancing at her brother ,who had a frown on his face while looking at her ."You know my sister?" she heard her brother ask ,but the question wasn't for her ,it was for the guy sitting on the couch while not taking his eyes away from her .

 

"O.....Oppa....I'll.......I'll be upst.....airs" Seohyun trammed as she quickly ran upstairs .That guy ,was the last guy she wanted to see ,Kim Daehyun ,her ex lover ,that she loved to death ,But no body knew about .

***

Xuimin stared at Daehyun ,he is a good friend of his ,but why to visit him all of a sudden? And why did his sister have that reaction when she saw him? .So many questions to answer and Xuimin wouldn't let him go without answers ."So......" Xuimin turned all of his attention to the boy ,to notice that he was gulping a little ."Listen ,Hyung ,I know you have a lot of questions in your mind and I promise you ,I'll answer them later .But I just came here for one purpose ,I want to court your sister and I came to ask you first before of her." Xuimin fought the desire of ripping his throat out ."My sister? As in Joohyun? My little Joohyun?" Xuimin asked gritting his teeth and his hands formed a fist ,ready to ruin that pretty face of his .

 

"Yes ,I know you want to beat the crap out of me now ,but I really love her and as your friend I'm asking you......" Xuimin then glared at him ,"Give me a vaild reason ,and I'll let you date her as much as you like." Xuimin noticed a light switch in the boy`s lips ,"You owe me!" Xuimin widen his eyes as the boy was right ,he owe him ,but it doesn't mean his sister will pay for it ."It's right that I owe you ,but that doesn't mean my sister will be the owe!" Daehyun stood up and gave Xuimin a smirk .

 

"Fine ,it's either you bring me the deal or let me court your sister." Xuimin widen his eyes ,"What ,but you know I can't bring the deal to you now!" Daehyun smirke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter