002

Seohyun`s Life.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was about to say to the teacher that Gayoon was the one who made her fall ,When Seohyun shook her head and made a big X with her hands .

"I'm done! ,Seohyun please be careful and look where you're walking" said the nurse and gave Seohyun a lollipop which Seohyun accepted happily with a big smile .

"Thanks unnie!" said Seohyun and got  the lollipop in .

"And you can not to go to the class room or any other classes" said the nurse and gave Seohyun a wink .

"Nurse ,Can you write for us any excuse ,We are going to stay with Seohyun-shi" said Suho as the teacher nodded and wrote another 7 notes and went out from the room to the principle room .

"Oppas~ ,Can you walk me to the garden?" asked Seohyun while making aeygo .

*Does she call anyone oppa?* thought Exo .

"Sure!" said Baekhyun and Luhan as every one of them hold her hand supporting her to walk ,the others followed from behind .

 

 

***

 

 

After 10 minutes Snsd ,Tara and MJM came running .

"SeoBaby ,Are you ok?" asked Yoona then she saw the boys help Seohyun to stand up .

"That !" growled BoRam and Taeyeon .

"What is ? and who is she?" asked Seohyun not understanding what they're saying ,her unnies laughed at her and punched her cheeks .

"Of Course...""Us" said Hyuna with a big smirk on her face .

"Are you okay ,Seobaby?" said Hyuna with a flirty voice as she moved towards Exo .

"are you the new students?" asked Hyuna with a smile on her face .

"Sorry ,We're not interested in s with 'Come--Me' face" Kai mocked her and got the lollipop that was in Seohyun mouth and put it in his .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter