003

Seohyun`s Life.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you last night ,Young lady?" said a voice after Seohyun got in the house .

*Why god hate me so much?" she thought as she looked at her father and the guy that was standing next to him .

"OMG!" said Seohyun and got out of the door and started to run .

"Yah! Im Seohyun come back here!" shouted her father ,as she got in the first house she saw .

"Hyung!" Seohyun heard a voice that she heard before ,she sighted after her father ran past the house .

"What are you doing here Seohyun-ah?" asked Suho when he saw her ,Seohyun laughed awkwardly before saying "Sorry ,the wrong house!" before she was about to get out ,a hand reached for her .

"why don't you stay for breakfast since you're here?" said Lay with a warm smile ,Seohyun swore that her heart almost exploded .

"Yeah...S-sure!" she said with a shy smile .

Lay smiled before leading her to the dinner table .

Chanyeol he froze one to see her and was drinking his juice choked and spill it on Baekhyun .

"Yah!" said Baekhyun and looked where Chanyeol was looking and froze too .

"Why are you....?" Luhan couldn't continue talking when he froze too .

"So i look that bad?" asked Seohyun to Suho and Lay ,the two looked at each other before answering "Aniya! you're beautiful ,that's why they are like this!".

"Ah! Thank you!" said Seohyun and blushed madly .

"Are they going to be like this for long?" asked Seohyun .

"Nope ,they're going to be back in 3,2,1" said Suho as the boys unfroze and all started to say to Seohyun that she look beautiful .

Seohyun and Exo had breakfast together .

"Thank you guys for the great breakfast ,I'm going now!" said Seohyun as she grabbed her car ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter