001

Seohyun`s Life.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun woke up in her queen sized bed and she took a shower then she stood beside her closet room and stared to search for her perfect outfit .

 Whice she love the most.

"Good mrning appa ,Umma" said Seohyun and kissed her parents check which they nodded at like usall .

"Madam Seo your bestfriends are here" said the maid after bowig to them .

"Ok ,tell them I'm coming!" said Seohyun in English 'Cause the the maid doesn't speak anything expt English ,the maid nodded and left .

"Love you" said Seohyun with a sigh and walked to her friends .

"Where is your cars?" asked Seohyun to her 3 bestfriends who were heading to her car .

"We want to try your car . Now give us the key!" said Myungsoo and tried to take it from her but she didn't give it to him , so her tickeled her .

"Ok haha Ok! take it Hahaha ,but haha stop~" said Seohyun and handed him the key .

"Good girl!" said Myungdsoo and patted her head .

"Hey! , you're not the one going to drive. " said Seohyun and got the keys from him and thrown it to Jonghyun "Remeper what you did to my last car?" said Seohyun as she got in the seat next to Jonghyun's .

Myungsoo pouted and got in the car ."That's so not fair!"

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

When they arrived ,Minhyuk opened the door for Seohyun while laughing at Myungsoo face ,who was sulking .

"Can we go in ,My lady?" said Minhyuk and held out him hand so she can get out .

Seohyun chuckled and hold his hand "Thank you butler Hyuk!" said Seohyun in a mocking voice .

"Hahahahahahah!" the other two laughed at him ,he pouted "See that's what you get for laughing at me!" said Myungsoo ,Seohyun walked ahead of them while pouting at the girls giving her cold stares .

"Ignore them ,Seobaby!" said Jonghyun and high fived the other two .

"Oppa ,I'm not a baby! " Then she looked at Myungsoo and Minhyuk and made aeygo "Am I?" they laughed at her and said "Yes you are~~~"

Then she saw her unnies with their friends .

"Unnies!" said Seohyun"Why have you left so early ,sis .you left me with those 3 bad oppas and unnies am I a baby?" asked Seohyun with a pout and a sad face .

"First we left just before you!" said Yoona and Jiyeon continued "And second they are your best friends not ours ,Baby girl!" and the two gave Seohyun a pat on the head .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter