004

Seohyun`s Life.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N)

(This chapter is so short ,sorry!

Hope you like it ,and sorry for not updating for so much!)

 

        Chapter4

 

                                         Seohyun went to Xuimin house still with Jiyoon following her without her knowing .suddenly she stoped infront a mision ,Jiyeon and Yoona eyes widen as they saw the house ,Seohyun got out of hjer car and headed to the door as the gate opened and Seohyun got in ,Jiyeon an dyoona got in before it's closed .

they followed her and when Jiyeon was walking something got in her feet . "Ouch!" she said Seohyun heard it and turned around but found nothing ,she shurgeled her shoulders as she countinued to walk .

behind a tall tree stood Yoona while holding Jiyeon and covering with her hands ,when they felt Seohyun walk away ,Yoona hitted Jiyeon and said "You fool ,she almost caught us!" before sneaking nad walking behind Seohyun like a ninja .

Seohyun stood infront of the huge door as she knocked the door twice ,sudden'y the door opened reaveling a butler ,he bowed to Seohyun as he said "Annyeonghaseo young miss ,young master is waiting for you in the living room " Seohyun bowed to him with a smile as she got in and the butler closed the door .

"What? young miss? young master? ,there is only one way to find who is that misterious guy!" said Jiyeon as Yoona nodded .

 

 

***

 

 

"Oppa!" said Seohyun as she hugged Xuimin who lifted her and spun her around ,who hugged her as he putted her down .

"How's my little princess?" Xuimin asked as he and Seohyun sat down .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter