005

Seohyun`s Life.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun the next day was forced to go to school by her annoying brother .

"Oppa! please i want to sleep a little more" she said as she pulled the covers over her head again.

"Yah! wake up you lazy ...you'll be late for school.....come on move that lazy body of yours" said Xuimin as he this time pulled the whole blanket on the floor .

"Fine! but...." she showed her hands to Xuimin ,Xuimin shook his head before pulling her hand as she stood up .

"i hate you!" she said as she passed by him and hit his shoulder .

"Yeah! yeah ,i know you love me" he said as he stuck his tongue out at her .

"Tell me again oppa ,how old are you?" she said while laughing as she got the closes that Xuimin has just handed to her .

"Haha! you're so funny" Xuimin said as he hit her head and headed out of the room.

Seohyun giggled as she got in the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

***

Seohyun went to the school this time on a bike while wearing a white hoodie and a skinny black jeans with a knee high heel boats and a dark sunglasses with a cap to cover her face .

she noticed her father standing with a few of his men ,she smirked as she located Exo getting in the school ,she sneaked their way "guys!" she said in a whisper way ,Exo who heard her turned her way and their smiles dropped and it turned into frowns .

"It's me ,Seohyun!!!" she said as they nodded but their eyebrows met in confuse at what she's wearing .

"I'll explain later ,now i need you help you see that man ,he's my father and I don't want him to see me so do you mind to help me to pass him?" she said in one breath as the guys nodded "Good ,then you should......"

***

"Where is that girl?!" Mr.Im shouted as he looked subspecialty at the group of guys walking in front of him .

He could see their faces except for one "Excuse me!" he said as the boys turned with a shocked expression .

"can i see your face?" he asked the boy which he suspected that he isn't ,the boys turned his way and he lifted his cap "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter