Chapter 6

Behind the Mask

A/N: The italic one was Yoong's thought. =))

 

 

"You don't need to bother," Yoong chuckled as he pulled out one seat for Tiffany, "Anyway, thanks for this."


Yoong was not into burgers, but we know Tiffany was. Since it was already almost lunch time, she decided just to bring some foods into their dorm because she knew Jessica wasn't here every Saturday and Yoong probably will just starve himself because he couldn't cook.


Tiffany just nodded at her answer, then make her into the seat. "By the way, how's your plan?" Tiffany asks, opening up the topic.


Yoong could just only sigh, then shrug, he still not thinking about it. And whenever he does, it was just always been a trash idea.


"Oh god," Tiffany rolled her eyes before taking a sip of her coffee when something comes into her mind. Making her spit out the coffee she'd already been drinking.


"Eww--" Yoong cussed, he immediately gets up from his seat and hides behind it, he's afraid that maybe there a round two of spitting coffee.


She sent Yoong a dark look of irritation before snapping, "You're not even helping!"


Yoonh could just only laugh as he puts his hands up surrending. He gets some tissue from the kitchen, then hands it to Tiffany.


"We need to be a stalker for a while," Tiffany murmured, while wiping her clothes because of the coffee. A creepy smile appears in her face, Yoong just stared at her in confused.


"You're creeping the hell out of me!" Yoong blurted out.


"Mwo?!" Tiffany yelled back, crossing her arms and legs in disbelief, "I can't believe that I'm actually helping a nut head in here." She whispered, but actually she's making it loud enough for him to hear it.


Instead of fighting back, Yoong sighed resignedly, running a hand through his hair,"Let's just stop this." He's really not in the mood for this childish fight, because there's an important thing that he really need to think about.


Tiffany just shrugs, getting up from her seat, then walks to Jessica's room. Yoong narrowed his eyes to her, what was she doing about? He frowned, but suddenly get up as if there's something pulling at him to follow her.
Yoong could only just watch Tiffany in confusion, he crossed his arms over his chest while leaning against the wall, "What do you think you're doing?" He ask


"Helping you out," She murmured, opening Jessica's closet and flipping all of her clothes, and after making sure that it's not in there, she switches into her bed.

 

"Damn, where is it?" Yoong eyes widen, as he realizes that Tiffany just messed up Jessica's room. Dammit, I'm dead.


Tiffany kneels down on it, as she pulls out a blue box. It was full of stickers, papers and.. a diary? Tiffany looked at him hesitantly, then surrendered the diary. 

 

Yoong stared at it, that notebook. Jessica's face in front. It was..


"There, I'd already make my part." Tiffany said, putting back the things she messed up with. But Yoong was slowly zoning out from reality and his brain was automatically ignoring everyone and everything around him.


When Tiffany phone rang, and that brought them back to reality. "Uh-oh, I need to go." She gathered her things up, but before she could leave, she left a few words that remarks on Yoong's mind.


"Stop waiting for her, maybe she's waiting for you."

 


-----

 


Yoong leaned back in his chair and ran a hand through his messy black locks. Yoog raised the diary higher to cover the frown on his face and open the first page that caught his attention.


I will fall for the guy who will :


∞ Pretend to be a gay, just to make me laugh.


Gay? Aish. Fine, I'll be everything just to make her laugh.


∞ Be the girl he calls beautiful.


I'd already called her that! Well, she does not believe me. Yoong scratches the back of his neck.


∞ Who would hold an umbrella over my head and carry me over puddles.


Hmm.. I guess I could do that. He raises his left arms, And I guess I need to work out more for that.


∞ Let me wear his clothes.


Wear my clothes? Isn't it dirty? He tilted his head in wondered.


∞ Cook with me, or for me.


If I cook for her, I'm sure it will taste bad. If we cook together.. damn. I would love to! Then he starts his daydream about it.


∞ Shut up me with kisses.


Shut her up with kisses. Yoong taps his lips with his left hands, then a smirk creeps into his face.


∞ Always says what's on his mind.


Then I should always tell her. Jessica. Jessica. Sooyeon. You're always been in my mind though! He burst out in his mind.


∞ Goes with me to the mall and buys me with new clothes.


I'm not really good at waiting for someone.. he bites his lips then shrugs. But I guess I could wait for you. Even if it takes forever~ Dang, so corny Yoong. He chuckled at that thought.


∞ Stand out in the rain with me.


I'll just hug you then.


∞ Have a dinner with me while watching fireworks.


Dinner with fireworks? Easy.


∞ Could stop me drinking coffee by just his stares.


Uh, yeah. Yoong rolled his eyes. He remembers Jessica were really addicted to coffee.


∞ Let me sleep in his bed.


Sleep in my bed? He smiled, why not? 


∞ Let me sing along to the radio.


Hearing your voice were my favorite part.


∞ Help me face my fears.


I'm always here at your side.


∞ Tie my shoes.


Tch, lazy princess. 


∞ When I feel butterflies inside my stomach.


Butterflies? He blinks, isn't it abnormal? Insect inside your body? He gasp.


∞ Wakes me up to see the sunrise.


I guess this will took a lot of time.


∞ Makes sand castle with me while waiting for the sunset.


I'll ask Yuri to teach me with that. He nods. Should we go to a beach then?


∞ Who could comfort me.


I could. 


∞ Be the girl he says 'I love you' to and mean it.


I already. And this time, I wouldn't waste any chance. I'll make you mine, Jung.


Well, all of this were just simple. Of course, Yoong could pull off all of it. But the last one in the list makes him.. uncomfortable.


∞ Have a with me.


Signed by: Jessica Jung

 


W-whaa ..? His eyes widen as he read it repeatedly.
Before he could even think further of it, he'd already passed out.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

SPOILER'S ALEEERRRT. 

 

 

"I have no tolerance for dude that cheat on their beautiful girlfriends for something that looks like it belongs in the zoo."
 

"It's just a game," He whispered as he wiped the blood off at the side of his mouth. "I just used her." 


"You know what? Compare to him, you are a completely trash!" His worlds just slowly fell apart. He's really a trash. 


He grabbed his collar, whispering directly to his ear, "If you're not serious with her," He continued monotonusly, "Then just let go of her."


"Please don't ask me to leave. Please don't ask me to stop loving you. Because I can't do that." And with that, his heart were slowly breaking apart.


"Don't give up on her, Kris. Don't be a fool and let her go a second time." He bite his lips before getting up from his bed. "I've never had anything in my life, that I wanted to fight for so much."

 

 

 

 

 

---------

Chapter 6's up, lemme see your comments, suggetion or any violent reaction guys. XD C'mooon. /coughs/ So basically, this is just the start of everything. =))