Chapter 1

Behind the Mask

"So how's your date?" I asked. Not bothering to look at her, as I looking on the way. Focusing on driving.

 

"Sweet? He even bought a bouquet of roses for me!" She exclaimed. This made me look at her, she's smiling. I suddenly tightened my grip on the wheel after seeing her reaction. Looking happy. Tch, I could also buy you like that! Or even make a garden full of roses just for you. ...to notice me... 

 

"That's gay." I said coldly. I then, again look on the way. 

 

"No, it's not!" She pulls my ears. Making me step on the brakes all of the sudden. Fck it. That's hurts!

 

"Sooyeon!" I shouted. She finally let go of my ear. Then.. that's it. The silence remains in us. Every time I had the chance, I look at her. She's looks cute. Crossing her arms, and pouting while looking at the window. How'd I wish I could have taken a picture of her in that pose. Haha.

 

"He's not good for you." I suddenly said. Sht. Where did that come from?! Stupid mouth! She did not respond for a minute, but then she asked,

 

"Well, then, who is?" Curiosity was all over her face. 

 

"I don't know." I said in a bored tone, making her smack my shoulder. Aish, this sadist girl. Why is she always hurting me?! I guess it's her hobby. 

 

 

-------

 

 

"It's twelve o'clock and I need your attention. 
It's like the alchol making my head spin. 
Your scent is the rum, your room is the bottle.
Keeping me hopeless 'til I wake tomorrow"

 

I was humming while strumming my guitar. I'm sitting on the floor, facing our veranda and on my back where Jessica's room. Jessica's was sleeping, yes we're on the same house. Dorm it is. We're dormates since high school. 

 

"And if tonight ever makes a difference the way that I--" I was cut off when I feel someone is staring at me. I stop strumming my guitar and put it beside me. I faced my back, meeting a girl in her blue pajamas and a large shirt, leaning against her door.

 

"Good morning sleepy head." I greeted, as I stood up and goes to her position. 

 

"Morning, Mr. Guitarist." She yawns, while extending the both of her arms. Cute. 

 

"Something happened? You wake up early." I said as I messes her hair. Hmm.. this was really a miracle. The Ice Princess woke up early. Woah. 

 

"Yah!" She slaps my arm really hard. I flinched, cringing in pain. 

 

"Sooyeeeoon!" I yelled, but instead of saying sorry to me she runs away from me. Ish, this girl. You want to play a game? Fine then. Two can play a game. 

 

"Y-Yah! Stop chasing mee!!" She shouted as she was about to go to her room and lock it, too bad I quickly block my foot between the door before she could close it. 

 

"Open this damn door Sooyeon!" I groaned. 

 

"No! No way! Go away from my room!" 

 

"Like I would," Smirk flustered all over my face, "Open this door now." I again demanded like a king. 

 

"Stop smirking! You look like a !" She rolled her eyes. 

 

"Then stop rolling your eyes! You look like a monster!" I protested back. Jessica's eyes widened after hearing what I said. I take this chance to push the door, making myself enter into her room. Finally!

 

"Ugh! Im Yoong!" She threw her pillows at me, but I just dodge it. I just chuckled at her reaction, she's giving me her famous death glare but no, I'm used to it.

 

"Hey what do you think you're doing?!" Positioning herself across from me, crossing her arms. 

 

"What's this?" I asked picking up a pink notebook with a pictures of her in the front of it. Pfft. What the..

 

"Yaah!" As on cue, she immediately jumps on me and gets the notebook. I could almost lose my balance, but then we fell on her bed. Making her on top of me. I look at her and I didn't expect I would meet her gaze. I was intensely looking at her, and then I realize this is wrong. So I quickly get up and properly sit on the other side of her bed.

 

I felt my heart beats faster. What the fck. What's happening to me?! Seconds later, she's still not speaking. And I'm still on shocked. Silence dominated the four corners of the room. To break the ice, I spoke. 

 

"That was really funny. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

 

"No, it's not!" She angrily shouted at me. She was fuming anger, it was obvious. A tint of red was evidence of her face. 

 

But I just couldn't help it, I burst into laughter. She keeps on pulling my hair, and I just keep laughing. Pfft. Her pictures on that notebook were really funny, dork and somehow... cute

 

"IM YOOONNGG! STOP LAUGHING! UGH!" 

 

"I couldn't s-HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!" 

 

"I said stop!" And I only stop when her phone rings.

 

“What?” She yells. Ow, I feel pity for those who call on her. But then again, her eyes widened pulling away her phone to see the caller ID before she put it on her ear again. A smile formed on my lips. Her reaction was priceless!

 

"K-kris? Omo! I'm sorry." 

 

And all of the sudden, the smile on my face disappeared. And I know this feeling. This feeling . Being jealous.

 

--------------------------------

Tentenenentententen~! /throws confetti/ Chapter 1's done! /smiles widely/ But I know it's lame. /Looks down/ Btw, thanks for those who subscribe and comment on this story. Super dupeer thank you to those people who voted on this. You guys really made my weekend happy. Happy father's day! ^^