Chapter 4

Behind the Mask

"You are not the only one who is ing pissed okay?" I hissed in frustration, as I tossed my bag aside. 

 

"Woah woah, chill bro," Sooyoung said in defeat as he held his hands up, "What happened?" He asked. 

 

I rolled my eyes at Sooyoung's cheerfulness before occupying the seat beside him and slumping bored on the cushion, "I've fallen into one of their tricks. Jessica's mad. Everything's messed up." I answered.

 

"I've fallen also to one of their tricks man!" Sooyoung commented, his face suddenly become serious. What's with this man? Weirdo. Tch. 

 

"Wae?" I asked bored as I stole his oreos in his hands. I though he'll mock at me, but no. He's really preoccupied into something. I nudge his shoulder, to wake him to the reality. I guess he's spacing out again. Haha

 

"Sunny. She tricked me again," And with that, after hearing what he have said I let a slow smirk fall on my lips before giving back to him his oreos. Damn, he's really into her huh? 

 

"Then have a revenge," I suggested, his eyes quickly flushed at my face. Cheshire grin on his face. 

 

"Man!" He exclaimed, hugging me all of the sudden. What the fck. "You're really the best!" 

 

I eagerly pushed him away, before the smell of him could tingled on my clothes. "Stop hugging me, gay sht." 

 

Clearing his throat, "Fck you man. It's just my way of saying thank you." There was a permanent smirk on his face. Good. "Whatever. I have my plans now." 

 

-------

 

"Gaah. Why does she have to be so long?" I talk to myself before looking at my watch. 10 minutes before the bell. I again go to my place, sitting quitely, drumming my fingers on my desk. 

 

"Oh, looks like there's someone waiting for his 'bestfriend'." I hear someone laugh behind me, I turn my head to see who was it. Hyoyeon the player. 

 

"Don't spoil my day dude. Mind your own bussiness." I asnwered boredly, before turning my head again. I look at the door, damn 5 minutes before the bell. Heck, where are you? As I thought Hyoyeon will leave me in peace, but I feel a hard hand slapping on my back. 

 

"Hey dude, do you believe in true love can wait?" He asked, I looked up to him. Smirk on his face. I frowned at his sudden question.

 

"Are you being serious here?" I asked surprised. I shook my head before answering with a bitter smirk, "I thought you didn't beleieve in love. And you can't also even wait to someone."

 

And with that, he sent me a steely glare. "True love waits. For you to make a ing move! Man up bro, your girl were stealing away from you." Bull's eye. 

 

What does he mean by that? I was about to ask him, when he already make his way out of our classroom. Damn, it hits me. I leaned back with my chair and sigh. Thinking about what he just meant a while ago. 

 

True love? Do I love her already? Damn. I don't know. All I know is.. I'm having this feelings again. But I'm scared of it. Cause I know I'll be the one again who'll left at the end.

 

-------

 

"Have you guys talk already?" Tiffany ask.

 

"Not yet." I frown at the sight of her. Them. Meters away from us, Jessica and Kris were having their lunch. 

 

"I thought you have plans," She again commented.

 

I snorted and shook my head, leaning my chin onto my open palm. I want to be blind, so I won't see them together. 

 

"Oh, C'mon Yoong! Make a move!" Tiffany's irritated voice ground out. I look at her confusedly,

 

"Didn't you guys were the reason why'd we ended up being like this?" I scoffed, "You guys thinks it's funny." I informed bored, fiddling with my lip of coffee. 

 

"And you think were also the reason why'd she's been mad at you?" She truggled for words, "Think of it Yoong. It has you who had been yelled at her. Tell her hurtful words. And don't you dare to blame us, cause it's you who had hurted her." She threw back immediately.

 

"That's hurt." The only word left on my lips. It does. Cause I feel like a fool, why do I keep blaming them? I feel quilty really about it. When I'm the one who had been hurt her. Dammit, you're really a nonsense jerk Yoong. It's been almost 3 days since that incident happen. And it's been fcking 3 days since we'd ignore each other. She's been with that guy every day, and every time I feel jealous. Sadly, I need to keep it alone. I chuckled bitterly at that thought. 

 

Tiffany was about to gather her things up, and go to her next subject. But before she could leave me, I grab her arm and pulled her into whisper,

 

"Mind if you help this nonsense jerk?" 

 

She look at me. Brown eyes amused. She smile at me widely, before answering, "Of course! I would love to." 

 

-------

 

"Hey why does it bubbles?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. Krystal look at me surprised.

 

Were on our dorm. I mean, Jessica and I. We've planned to cook something for Jessica, and since Krytal 'know' some things how to cook, she helped me to do some soup. Since it's raining outside. And it also bothers me a alot. It already 8 pm, but Jessica wasn't still here. Ish.

 

"Pabo oppa," She giggles at the sight of me being curious. She gets up from the couch and go to me. She gets the ladle from my hands and stirs the soup. "It's just mean this was already hot. We could remove this from stove now." 

 

"You really don't know how to cook?" She asked me, rasing her eyebrows. I scratches the back of my nape and looks away, "Well, yeah. It always been Jessica. She's the one who cook for us. Even though sometimes it's taste salty." 

 

She laughs loudly at my answer, but then she crossed her arms over her chest and huffer, "But I didn't know that unnie can cook!" She burst out, pouting again. "And she hasn't even cook for my yet!" 

 

I shook my head at her childish actions. This really. Oh, Krystal if you could have a chance to taste her cook you might vomit. My thoughts suddenly vanished when the door of our dorm opens, revealing Jessica in her wet clothes. And the first thing I'd notice about her, she looks really pale. Sht. I paused, stunned, when my eyes met hers. 

 

There was a long silence before one of us spoke. 

 

"Unnie, what happ--" But Jessica just ignore her little sister's question and was about to go to her room. On her 4th step, it something I hadn't expect. I swear, it creeps thehell out of me. All of the sudden, she colapsed. Falling on the ground, luckily I immediately catch her. I touched her forehead, and that's it. "Dammit. Call the doctor now!"