Chapter 3

Behind the Mask

Jessica-shi, what are you really doing to me?

 

"Yoong Oppa!"

 

Am I really being damn emotional? Ish. I should really take what Sooyoung's said.

 

"Oppa~"

 

Dammit. That's why I hate feeling. Hate feeling of what? Jealous or In love? Bot--Ish. Knock it off brain, loves makes me crazy too much that I could almost talk to my brain. 

 

I was preoccupied thinking, when I felt a soft lip on my right cheek. What the... my eyes widen as I realize what happened. I immediately push her away, and gets my hanky fast as I could wipe away where the part she'd kiss me. Sht.

 

"A-aw!" 

 

My body stops moving, when someone caught my attention. I look where'd that come from, finding a pouting girl on the ground. What the heck are you doing here? 

 

"I-I'm sorry," I said hurriedly, as I offer my hand to her. She gladly accepts it and I help her to stand up.

 

"Uhh.." I look at her confused, "What are you doing here.. Soojung?" 

------

On the other hand...

 

"How dare you!" A loud pitch voice appeared making the two of them look at their right side.

 

'Sica?' Yoong was surprise to see her with that look. Her uniform was a mess, and the spilled soda was still on it. While her expression was.. scary? Yoong thought that Jessica was mad at her, but why then? He didn't do anything. But why does she's gaving him that look? Looking intensely at him, many thought rushed into his mind. 'Is she mad? Angry? What? I didn't do anything! In fact I should be the who should be angry because she with him! Not m--' His thoughts were cut off when Jessica slapped.... her? Yoong's eyes widened at her sudden act. 

 

"Jessica!" He stops them immediately before Krystal might even get revenge. "Stop it!" He yelled. Making the two of the girls, stop and look at him. "Jessica. Why did you slap her?!" Yoong was really confused. While Jessica was shocked. And Krystal wasn't also expecting the blonde girl's action.

 

"Krsytal," He faced her turning his back to Jessica, "Are you okay?" Yoong asked worried, making sure that she's okay and nothing bad happened to her. He touches her side of the face which had just Jessica slap. Luckily it's just red, and there's no blood. Cause he already know how hard Jessica slap is.

 

"I'm okay Oppa," Krystal said while pouting. But behind of that face, the little jung plans something on her mind. 'Be jealous Unnie. Haha!!' 

 

Seeing the view of this, Jessica gets madder. Yoong was holding her face and looking at her directly, while she. Making cute faces. '! Flirt! ! @$&$%@#$!!" And all the cusses she knows threw it to her but it's just in her mind.

 

Because the two of them were busy 'flirting' yeah, Jessica named that. She tried to stomp her foot like a kid who'd does not give a candy just to caught their attention, but no it's useless.

 

"Ehem." Jessica coughs 'loudly'and finally Yoong and Krystal turns their head to her. Jessica meet his gaze, suddenly his face becomes expressionless. This makes her gulped 3 times before having the courage to talk.

 

"As I was saying--" Didn't even finish her sentence, she was immediately cut off when Yoong talk back.

 

"Jessica. What do you think you are doing?" Yoong ask in a stern voice. It took her seconds before it absorbs to her mind. 

 

"Playing around" Yoong hissed at her answer. While Jessica mentally slap herself at that nonsense answer. But she didn't have a choice. He was mad, he even tried covering his face with one hand in frustration.

 

"You're really unpredictable. Stop this nonsense game Jessica!" He yelled. And that's it. Jessica couldn't move at her position, nor answer. It was the first. The First time that Yoong yelled at her. In front of many people. Every person passing by at them, were murmuring something. Judging her. Her again. It was always been her fault, every time she does something people look at her like a murderer. 

 

But this time it was different. It was Yoong who's judging her. The one she thought that would never judge her. He was never like this. She manages to fake a smile after hearing what he said, she took 4 steps closer to him. She faced him, but this time with her head held up high. Inches apart, she could smell him. She looks at him.. coldly before answering.

 

"I'm sorry if I'd drag you in this nonsense game. Don't worry, I'll never going to bother you again." And after that, she decided to walk away from him--from them and walk away from this nonsense scenario. Yoong's reaction were speechless. He was left dumbfounded. But still, he's pride bringing it on the top of him. He did the right thing, yeah and that's what he's telling to hisself. 

 

But not even far away, Jessica stops again. Meeting a guy with brown hair, he flashed his jelly kneeling smile that every girl could almost die seeing it, "Here," He hands her his hanky. "I'm sorry if it is late, I get it from my locker." He said looking down, this made Jessica giggles. 

 

"It's okay Kris," She gladly accepts it and wipe it off to her uniform, "By the way thanks." She tried to smile at him, but she failed so she just tries to look away. Kris noticed it, making him chuckle.

 

"Hey are you okay?" Kris asked. 

 

'After what happened earlier, I guess. Yeah.' She thought bitterly as she nodded her head and said,

 

"Barely. Let's go."

 

------

 

There was a long silence after that incident. Yoong was about to speak, when they heard someone clap. 

 

"Well, very nice Yoong." She smiled mischievously. Putting her one hand to her waist. 

 

He frowned, "How long have you'd been there?" 

 

"Duh. I've been here from the start. You guys didn't see me? " 

 

"Tch. Don't tell Tae about this."

 

"Aye captain. " She salutes to him before facing her, "And oh, baby jung you did very well!" She leans closer to her, giving her a peck to her cheeks. "Happy kissing day~"

 

"Thanks Tiffany unnie!" 

 

And after hearing and seeing what they just did. Yoong's jaw drops. 'What the fck.' 

 

"So all of that.. mean nothing?" He asks clueless again. The two girls just gave him the look of being shocked.'

 

'Eh? What's with their reaction. Supposedly I should be the one who'll shocked by this. Fck'

 

"OMG, you didn't know it?!"

 

 

----------

Okay, I know this too freakin' lateee. /runs away and hides on the fridge/ So I heard about this kissing day on korea, which is a week ago and I also wrote this week ago. Yaaaahhh don't stab me. Please spare with me. /buing buing/ Btw, super dupeeer thanks again guys! Once again, you really make my week happy. I love reading your comments, so yeah! Better say whatever on your minds. Please? Haha. =))