Chapter 2

Behind the Mask

And when I look at you, I feel a rush of adrenaline. You're so cute. So perfect. Jessi---

 

"Earth to Yoong?!" And it hits me to back to the reality. I felt a strong pair of hands behind me, slamming my body on the couch.

 

"Fck Sooyoung. What the heck did I do?!" I groaned in pain. Damn, my poor arms. 

 

"As I was saying, stop being too damn emotional about everything." He stated like an idiot, while intimidating Mr. Bean's voice. I mentally punch my head, what am I doing here? I'm supposedly having my peaceful lunch! Ish.

 

"Who's being emo here?" All of the sudden, a midget appear while holding a magazine. Full of... well girls. 

 

"I still wonder how could you bring those kinds of..." I didn't finish my sentence, cause Taeng smack my shoulder. Aw, the eff. I'm polluted by sadist people. My poor body. Tch.

 

"Stop asking Yoong." Taeng said while scanning his magazine. Pfft. This guy is really... something.

 

"By the way, what's your plan for the upcoming concert?" Sooyoung asked, as he's busy munching her chips. Concert? What concert? Didn't know that.

 

"Dunnno. Tippani didn't say anything to us yet."

 

"What's with the concert?" Interrupting their conversation, I asked clueless. But instead of giving me a nice answer, they just look at me and seconds later I earned a smack from them. I was asking nice, and I receive a nice answer. PS: sarcasm on my voice. 

 

"And I still wonder how low your IQ is and how'd you became our Vice President." Taeng said.

 

"Thanks for the very nice and useful answer Taeng."

 

------

 

"1 and a half month from now, it's almost our Christmas break. And since we're the star section, every year it's been a tradition that we need to make a concert right? So since it's almost near, we also need to prepare." Tiffany explained in the front of our class. She's our class president. I want to listen, of course it's been part of my duty being the vice president. But then, boredom strikes and I just get my earphones from my pocket and put it on my ears.

 

I was playing with my pen, tapping it on my desk, while humming a song. When the moment the door in front opens, making me look at the door's direction. Jessica. With Kris. Tch. She asked something with Tifanny, which she smiles in return. But when Taeng shouted something, everybody look at me. 

 

Eh? What's with their faces? I eagerly remove my earphones and I heard murmurs. 

 

"Yoong and Jessica? OMG. This would be exciting!"

 

"Yeah. They look cute together!"

 

"But I think Jessica was dating Kris. How about that?"

 

I frwon after hearing what my classmates talking about. The fck. How did that guy come in their conversation? Tch. Just hearing his name making me want to punch someone. 

 

"So are you okay with this Yoong?" A question all of the sudden threw at me. I look at Tiffany, who's giving me her famous eye smile. Okay with what? And my gaze suddenly diverted into Jessica. I think I already get it, what they're talking about. Jessica and I maybe having our duet on the concert.

 

I was just sating at her face, when I saw something that makes me really punch someone. My eyes immediately look down. He's holding her hands. Fck off.

 

"I don't think so." I said coldly as I get up from my seat and was about to leave his goddamn room. I don't want to see her with him. 2 steps more and I'll be out of this room when I felt someone grab my arm making me  look back. The next thing I knew, I was staring at Jessica's eyes.

 

"Why so cold Yoong?" She asked. Looking directly at my eyes. Don't stare at her. Don't. Control yourself. Dammit.

 

"N-nothing." Fck. Why am I stammering?!

 

"Okay then." She finally let go of my arm and turn her back at me. Fck, why is it so hot? I heard giggles, which I guess from my classmates.

 

"Aw. Yoong is blushing!"

 

"See? I told you! Yoonsic were more cute!"

 

I glared at them to make them stop talking about us. Tch. Blush? Oh no. The fck, their just lying right?! That's gay!!


-------

"You're really pissing me off, huh?" I hissed in frustration and kick the trash can beside her.

 

"C'mon Yoong. If you really do not feel anything toward her, then why are you acting like this?" Tiffany gave me a wink, as she sits on the bench.

 

"Ish. You're just wasting your time. I need to go." I eagerly said and make my way out of the garden, but my own feet stop suddenly when I heard something.

 

"Jessica and Kris, sitting on the bench. K-I-S-S-I-N-G~" A hint of tease was in Tiffany's voice. I slowly turned to face her. Only to follow where she's looking for, I again suddenly feel suffocated. Like something stops me from breathing. 

 

My hands immediately form a fist. I don't know why, how, what the fck am I feeling this. But seeing her smiling, laughing and talking with that guy or any other guy, really breaks my heart.

 

Jessica-shi, what are you really doing this to me? 

 

"Yoong oppa!"

 

 

 

 

Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

 

 

 

"Im Yoong!" The girl suddenly blurted out, making the soda she was holding on, spills on her uniform.

 

"What happened?" The guy beside her, asked worriedly. Getting some tissue from his bag. But it looks like the girl beside her, doesn't hear anything. And have her own world.

 

"Why the heck did she kissed him?! ANDWAEEE!" She shouted at the top if her lungs, earning some attention of the students who were also passing by at the garden. But she doesn't care, she just really wanna rip someone's neck off. She marches her way to them as her eyes were glittering with anger, more like to want kill someone.

 

". Stop flirting with him! Im Yoong, you're really dead! Psh."

 

--------

/coughs/ Here comes the jelly sica. And who kissed Yoong? Omo. /grins childishly/ Thanks everyone! ^^ You guys really awesome. For those who've commented, subcribed and voted for this story lemme hug you~ /hugs all of you and throws candies/ Good morning~