Angel-ert Dude in Disguise

Feel at Home

A car approaching!!! And I’m still standing here, dumbfound. My knees feels weak. I can’t move…

 

Then suddenly a man tackled me to the ground!

 

*screeeeeeeeeeech*

 

 

Am I still alive?

My sight is full of mist, I feel dizzy…

 

It’s raining heavily and I’m here, lying on the ground, in the middle of nowhere…

Plus there’s a gorgeous man on top of me.

 

 

He looks familiar. I think I saw him before…

But he’s too good looking to be a human. Is he an angel? My guardian angel perhaps?

Too good to be true…

Am I dead already?

Did my head hit the ground too hard?

 

“Miseu, dangsin-eun gwaenchanh-ayo?” The angel asked me… But I don’t understand what he said… A Korean angel… Nice touch, even in heaven, they speak Korean.

“D-do you speak English?” I asked.

“I said, Miss, are you OK?” The handsome angel sounds fluent in English…

 

He’s on top of me… On top of me... Why is he on top of me?!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” I screamed on the top of my lungs and I pushed him off me.

Is he really an angel or a ert dude?!

“After I saved you, this is what I’ve got?!” The angel-ert-dude said.

 

Before I could even react, “Dangsin-eun jasin eul jug-ilyeo!” The driver of the car shouted.

“Joesonghabnida, seonsaengnim, s-s-sorry, Sir.” I said, not really understanding what he said, but one thing is for sure… He’s mad.

“He said, are you trying to kill yourself,” the angel-ert dude translates as if he knows what I’m thinking. He then stand up and walks toward the driver and talks to him.

 

While they were talking, the reality came to me.

He’s not an angel, but he saves me. He tackled me to the ground to avoid the fast approaching car. What am I thinking, why did I pushed him like that… But our position a while ago is too awkward… Too embarrassing. Then the driver must have also tried to avoid me, because the way the car is parked, it seems that it almost hit the tree on the sidewalk. Its front wheels resting on the curb. Oh what a mess have I done?

 

 “The ahjussi left already, I apologize to him on your behalf. He said, if you’re trying to kill yourself, don’t get others involve in your business. Life is precious…”

I haven’t noticed that he’s back on my side, and the driver ahjussi left already.

“Is the pavement to comfortable for you, miss? Will you sit there forever?” He added. I actually forgot where I am and in what position I’m in. I’m about to stand up, when I had a glimpse of him…

 

I saw a tall figure in front of me… Though it’s dark, with his white shirt soaking wet under the heavy rain, I can visibly see his fined toned torso. He’s not just good looking, I conclude. He is a total hot dude, and he really looks familiar but I can remember where I saw him, maybe I really did hit my head hard.

 

I held out his hand to me. I grab it and he pulled me up.

“Are you OK?” He asks, there’s a hint of sincerity in his voice.

“Yes, nothing hurts. Just my . And maybe my head…”

“I’m sorry to hear that, I can see that you enjoy the rain, but do you want to stay here under the rain?”

“Uhmmm, there’s no shed here.”

“Come, let’s go inside my car.”

 

I don’t know him but I followed him to his car, what else could go wrong, right?

He opened the passenger’s seat door for me, what a gentleman.

 

I never noticed his car along the way. It’s a very nice car, it has a cozy interior. I’m not that much a fan of cars but it looks really expensive, like the ones you see on magazines.

 

Before he went inside, he opened the hood of his car, and I see smokes coming from there. He closes it and immediately goes inside the car.

 

“Hi.” He greeted me, with a smile on his face, as if there’s nothing wrong with this car.

“Is it broken?” I asked though its very obvious.

“Yeah, I’ve been here for almost an hour now, and I saw you walking recklessly in the middle of the road.”

“Oh, that… T-thank you… Thank you for saving me… Uhmm, Sir?”

 

“Haha, ‘Sir’ is too formal for me. Huang Zi Tao. Call me Tao.