Ricci: Me, myself and I

Feel at Home

Annyeong ~ My name is Ricci! I'm 16 and a Filipina.

I love singing, dancing, acting, crying, pranking... lol, I'm talented.

I also love KPOP! Soooooo much! but the most I love is EXO, especially my Panda Tao ~omo omo, the feels! haha

 

 

I live with my dad, my mom...uhmm...She is nowhere to find. I'm an only child, which is kinda lonely.

My dad and I move a lot because of his work. He's an Engineer, and everytime he finished a project, a new one will come, which will require us to move if its not on the same area as the previous one...I don't have much of friends because of that, but the ones that I have are for keeps.

And one of those friends that I keep is the best among the best, Charles, who is now my boyfriend for almost a year now. His father works with my dad, and oftenly they're on the same project, so we live next to each other... Until his dad got sick and decided to resign on his work... I kept moving... while Charles is being left behind our trails.

We had our ups and lots of down in our long distance relationship, we even broke up once but made up recently, but we're going strong...

 

Are we?

 

It has been a week now since my dad told me that we're moving again. I haven't talk to Charles about it. I dunno why, but I think I don't want him to know... 

My dad and I will move to South Korea... And today is the day.

 

 

Wait, have I told you that I like KPOP?