Fateful Day

12 Dorky APPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMfzPbONyVA

 

Flashlight (made by Sehun) emitted directly into Baekhyun’s faces. Baekhyun tied in a chair, surrounded by his friends. Luhan started his question with a serious tone. "Who is this baby?". Baekhyun moving his body like a penguin. "Luhan, I'm not the offender here. But instead, I save him. Now, you better let me go so I can snooze Baekki. Just wanted to tell you, it's time for him to sleep and it's already quite late. "Baekhyun give long comment to his friends who are still confused. "Ya! freeing kidnapper is wrong." Chen slammed and narrowed his eyes. "Kidnappers what?! YA! Kim Jongdae !@#$^&* ... " Before his ribald, Chanyeol clasp his mouth to stop talking. "No ribald to your members." Baekhyun shot with a rapid-fire question and answer "no" to each question.

"So you want to tell us that there is a cold baby abandoned in front of your house, you want to hand it over to the police but no heart because his face looks sad and pathetic. Baekhyun, it was so ridiculous. "Sehun said and looked at him in unison. "Actually, yes. Right. That's what I tried to explain from the beginning. It sounds a bit ridiculous but it is true."

At the same time, Kai is supporting the baby to see him rubbing his eyes. "Do you want to sleep? You're sleepy? "Then he looked at the clock showing 12:15 pm. Kai sat on the sofa then put him on his lap with caution. Slowly, he sealed up. Looking Baekki sleep comfortably, make his heart feel happy for no reason. "Your skin is so soft." Kai said and kissed his cheek. "Marry Christmas."

"So, who's the mother?" "If I know who the mother of this baby, I will gladly slap for having left her baby with only a thin blanket until this baby almost frozen to death in front of my house. Mother who was so irresponsible. "Baekhyun words to make everyone silent and still. "So what should we do now?" Xiumin ask because everyone kept silent. "First of all, to free me from before y'all ears will explode due to the cries of my baby." "He's sleeping." Kai said, pointing at the baby who was fast asleep on his lap. "Okay .. he usually takes a long time to fall asleep. Good Job Kai."

"You sound like a father now." Suho said as he opened the bundle of rope around Baekhyun. "Heyy .. I am a father."

"Do you plan to keep him forever?" Kris asked sharply. "Yes." Baekhyun shortly answer, not happy to see Kris’s faces. "What has happened to you?! Have you gone mad! It is against the law! Don't you think what effect that would occur? "Kris snapped suddenly makes everyone focused on him. "Hyung .." Tao tried to calm him by his shoulder. "What happened to me?! What's your problem?! Letting a child die, is it better than illegal? It's the same as you kill him.!" Baekhyun stand up from his seat and screams of anger.

"You're so naive! Don’t you think what will happen to you?! To us! Especially to that kid! I as a leader have the right to make a decision! "Kris lashed out without thinking about anyone feelings. "Stop it .. I hate when hyungs fight .." Sehun said softly, Sehun and Tao have been tears as a sign of their frustration. For them, the  last thing that will be done by EXO is fight. Because their motto is "We are one." There will not be separate even fight. "No! My decision is mine! And I will still keep Baekki even have to get out of EXO! From now until whenever, Baekki is my world! " Baekhyun’s words make everyone like dreaming. They all stop arguing when they hear Baekki crying. Kai hugged him tightly and tried to calm him. Baekhyun and Kris still did not stop looking at each other. "Hey. Both of you stop it. We can discuss it better. "Suho is in the midst of trying to separate them. "Fine. If that's your choice." Kris angrily left. Tao wants to catch up, but was stopped by Chanyeol. "Let me talk to him." He smiled and moved by Kris.

Chanyeol find Kris sitting on a park bench alone. He stretched out a cup of hot coffee purchased at machines before he found Kris. "Want a drink? The weather will be getting colder." Kris took the coffee and muttered 'thank you.' Too slow to Chanyeol barely hear it. "Do you feel better?" Chanyeol ask after seeing he gulped half of the coffee. "A little. But my heart is still feeling sick with Baekhyun’s attitude. He was too stubborn. Selfish. " Kris grasp that coffee cup with both hands. Chanyeol reply with a big laugh. "It is not funny." Kris stared at him who is laughing uproariously. "Do you really think that Baekhyun do it just for himself?" Chanyeol smirk. "Stop smirking at me."

"Kris, do you remember how he felt when his parents against him to be part of EXO? He was really upset. Or how he prays that they change their mind.? Every night he would sneak out of the house just to practice with us. He will be part of EXO though his parents still oppose his ambition? Kris did you already forget all that? "Chanyeol question makes Kris recalled the old story.

"What you're trying to explain?" Kris still confused. "Hyung. Baekhyun love us. Perhaps even more than himself. Did you see his face? The words coming out of his mouth is not the same of what is he trying to convey through his eyes. Baekhyun don’t want us involved with his problem, hyung. Because what you are saying are true. If the authorities know that we are all affected by this problem, EXO career is over. So he took the right decision. Leaving EXO is the best option."Chanyeol give a bitter smile and finish his sentence.

" I really don’t know. "Kris bowed with shame. "But now you know."

That night, Suho persuaded Baekhyun not to leave EXO. He promised there would not be among those who will never engage Baekki. They all declare, that should be celebrated Chirtsmas night with a lively, ended so soon. The next day, Baekhyun practice as usual, as if nothing happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, how long you want to call him Baekki? He needs a real name. "Lay said. "Baekki is his real name. I'm ashamed to say it, but that name reminds of me. "Baekhyun smile with pride. They all looked as if he was joking. "He needs a name." Xiumin said and they all nodded in unison twice. "Owww please… Baekki sounds too cute." Baekhyun appeal but failed.

"How about Chung Hee?" Tao provide recommendations. "But he is a boy." Kai protest. "He’s a boy?!!" Sehun surprised, actually just found out Baekki’s . "What if we buy baby names book ..." Suho say but they are all arguing about his . Eventually, he relented and did not say anything. "Stop fighting about . If this continues, the baby's name will remain Baekki. "Chen said, and immediately they all stop. "Heyy .. Baekki is not terrible name."

"How about Jiming?" Chanyeol turn to look at the others. "Jiming? I love it. It's better. "Kyungsoo agreed and followed the others. "Okay, from now on, his name is Jiming." Luhan said but Baekhyun still pouts. Kris did not agree to this. He did not want them all to be involved with the problem, but he did not want to hurt Baekhyun. He thought of a plan that no one will end up with disappointment.

After the expiry of training time, they all went to Baekhyun’s house to visit Jiming and play with him. They all agree to go home early, not wanting ahjumma who take care of Jiming fatigue. After all she has aged. Baekhyun immediately take Jiming as soon as he set foot in ahjumma’s house, and took him home.

"We're home." Baekhyun screams and sounds of a boisterous applause and whistle. Jiming just smiled happy to see so many people. "I want to play with him." Sehun achieve Jiming and they all play together. Kris stood up and said, "Let me prepare drinks for you all."

"Thank You." They all answered at once and returned to play with Jiming.

"Hyung, let me do it." Kyungsoo want to help but gently rejected by Kris. When making drinks, Kris put sleeping pills in a glass each of his friends. He hesitated, but thought it was for the good of all of them, Kris will do. "I'm sorry." He said softly. 15 minutes later, sleeping pills are effective and they all sleep in the living room. Kris took Jiming and duvets, evacuate immediately before the others woke up. He got into the car that has been available since the early and drove away.

-Orphanage-

Looking great signs emblazoned in front of him, he saw Jiming who was asleep during the journey here. "I do this for you. You deserve a better life. And it's not with us. I'm sorry Jiming. I'm really sorry." Slowly, he put him on the front door of the house, hoping that he will soon pick up by someone. Mixed feelings incessantly disturb his mind.

Meanwhile, at Baekhyun’s home. "How can I fall asleep on the couch?" Baekhyun yawning and rubbing his eyes. Kai got up and pushed Tao and Sehun that befell him. "Aishh these two, my body hurts because of them."

"Wait, where Jiming?" Lay the first to notice the absence of Jiming. Baekhyun’s  face turned pale. His eyes were fixed only to one person, Kris. Kris sat on the chair as if nothing happened. "Where is he?" Baekhyun trying to be patient and endure his anger as a sign of respect for elders. But Kris did not answer the question. "Where did you take him?" Baekhyun quickly pull Kris’s collar with rough. "I have to put up with you since yesterday! My patience has reached the limit of Wu Yifan.! Now tell me before you get in return!" Suho and Lay tried to resist Baekhyun acting aggressively but failed. "Baekhyun calm."

Boisterous atmosphere became tense when the snow falls heavily. Their eyes were all wide open when the signs of the snow storm arrived. Without thinking, Baekhyun immediate exit but was stopped by Kris. "What the are you trying to do again?" "Take my car, I’m the only one who knew where he was." Kris looked awkward and Baekhyun just looked sharply.

While in the car, Baekhyun restless and can’t sit still. "Can you drive faster?" Baekhyun said raising his voice a little. "And can you be silent for a while?" Kris replied but still remains focused driving. "If something happens to Jiming ..." before Baekhyun finish his sentence, Kris cut. "It's all my fault. I understand. If anything happens to him I will be responsible for everything. Satisfied? "Kris answered and Baekhyun only able to stand.

"We stuck." Kris said with a face full of concern. Car tires stop moving because of the piles of snow. Baekhyun not think long and out of the car as well as Kris. Winter storms hit, they still experienced. Baekhyun almost slipped and fell but Kris managed to grasp his hand. "We are almost there, just a little bit longer." Kris yelled and Baekhyun nodded slightly. "You okay?" Kris asked Baekhyun. "I will be okay once Jiming in my arms." Kris can feel Baekhyun still angry of him. Their eyes are blurred as a strong snow storm. They both do not stop calling 'Jiming' names till their throats dry.

"Jiming-ah, please stand. * Cough * Appa will find you. * Cough * "Baekhyun look weak and tears out of the corners of his eyes. Kris sat in front Baekhyun, and told him to go to his back. "Baekhyun, up." Kris directing. But rejected by Baekhyun and says that he can still survive. "Baekhyun-ah, please. For the first time please listen to me. I've made the wrong decision, and I don't want to repeat again." Baekhyun shocked and agreed with him. Kris jumped a little so Baekhyun be able to sit comfortably.

A few minutes later, they both see the signs 'orphanage'. Baekhyun climbed down from Kris’s back and ran to the orphanage. Baekhyun’s step even faster when he hear Jiming cries became weak. Upon arrival at the stairs, he noticed the baby was crying because of the cold. There are piles of snow on his body. This situation is very similar to the first time Baekhyun found him but this time is worse. His face was blue and unrestricted crying. "No. .. No. .. NO ..!" Baekhyun whole body tremble as he held Jiming who is already lifeless. Kris look in the window, apparently this orphanage was soon abandoned.

"Kris! Hospital. Now! "Baekhyun sobbed. They both ran to the car which left a moment ago. Fortunately the snow storm has subsided, but the tires still stuck due to snow piles. Kris asked Baekhyun into the car while he tried to push the car but failed. He dug a pile of snow that stuck to the tires and it worked. The car was able to move back and they head to a nearby hospital.

"DOCTOR! Anyone. PLEASE.!! "Baekhyun ran into the hospital until fall to his knees in front of many people. The tears did not stop flowing like rain. Immediate emergency assistance provided by doctors and nurses who are close. They bring Jiming into ICU room because his heart stopped for a moment. Kris hug Baekhyun from behind and covered his face in Baekhyun’s back. Not long after, their friends arrived at the hospital as soon as receiving a call from Kris. They all just fell silent.

 

 

A/N : Just want to tell, Kris was not the bad guys in this story. I just want to find an interesting storyline to bridge their relationship with Jiming. And I hope you all listen to a song that I gave (link on top) Little Wonder from Rob Thomas. Today I watched 'Meet The Robinsons.' even if it's just a cartoon, the hidden meanings in this story was so deep. Hope you entertained and "Keep Moving Forward."