Our First Snow

12 Dorky APPA

-12 December 2011-

Coolness. Words that comes to mind during the winter. Connotation, wear thick clothes if you don’t want to freeze to death. 10 o'clock at night. Time Byun Baekhyun, a young man in pursuit of his ambitions as an idol to return home to rest. In his travels, he was humming songs that he practiced as he kicked the pebbles on the road. "Ahhh .. cool cool cool." He murmured and stamped his foot, and then move on. When he was at the front door of his house, he paused once heard a baby's delicate whimper. He looked at his neighbour's house and whispered, "Since when the ahjumma had a baby? she almost 65 years old right?" he yawned and ignore the voice, take the key in his sweater pocket. But the baby voice became stronger. He sighed and approached the sound near the high grass. "White blanket?" he said raising his eyebrows. Then crashing to the ground to find that the fabric is moving by itself.

"Gho.. Ghosts .." Baekhyun give voice quite slow because of fear. Key in hand has thrown a trace. The blanket twitching again as if things are in want to out break free. With a long breath, hands did not stop shaking, Baekhyun reach the fabric but with hesitation. "It's not a ghost right? You can do it, Baekhyun.!You can.!! "He gave words of encouragement to himself. Slowly, he reaches the fabric and flip. His mouth is wide open as it gets to a baby being left in the lurch and whining. "Ba .. baby?" The baby’s mouth appears blue due to the cold and most likely, the baby had been long abandoned. "Owh no .." Without thinking, Baekhyun lifting the baby and took him into the house.

Baekhyun take his clean towel and soak in warm water. He wiped the baby's body slowly so he does not cold. Once finished, he put it on the sofa with a thick blanket. "What do I do now?! Should I tell my other members? !! What the hell, there's a baby in front of my house?!!! "Baekhyun hang around and pull his hair. His voice is becoming increasingly high. That baby on the couch just watching his behaved with his big round eyes. "Police.!!" The idea comes suddenly, making him scream of joy. "But what if they arrest me?! But it's not my fault.! I would be safe if I explained this clearly. They can’t arrest an innocent person. Haha! You are a genius, Byun Baekhyun." He spoke to himself. But it is still not able to calm the agitated heart. "Why it must be in front of my house?! Why? "He pretended to cry.

10:45 o'clock at night. Baekhyun only observe his behavior who is spinning from the sofa that facing him. When the baby is entrained, the baby is about to fall. "Ya .. Ya.. YAA!" Baekhyun step over the table with a big move and soon reach the baby from falling down. He breathed as relief. However, the baby pouts and cries. "Why? You're not falling, you're not injured, you did nothing, so why must you cry? "He still asked even though he sure, the baby was not going to answer the questions. He was flustered when the crying becomes louder. Baekhyun raised him and hopes that he would stop but it did not. "Don’t cry, don’t cry. I am very serious in this matter. I never know anything about baby. "Now, Baekhyun felt like want to crying with him. He lifted him high and gaze upon the baby cute face even crying. "If I was a baby, why am I crying? Are you bored? You Sick? You hungry? .... Yeah .. of course you're hungry. "Baekhyun smile and the baby stopped crying for a moment and pouts. "Sorry, but I have no baby milk." Baekhyun words makes baby is crying again. "Okay, okay. I understand. Let’s go and get it. "He reached his sweater and another piece to his baby. "You're smarter than I thought."

 

-24-hour supermarket-

"Baby milk .. baby milk .." He hovered find necessary items while pushing the cart. "This is it.!" He immediately take steps and leave but stopped when seeing disposable baby diapers. "It is something that you must wear, right?" He looked at the baby, and he responded by blinking his eyes twice. "Yeah .. I get it." He sighed and stopped his steps for the second time when it's in baby bottles section. His face is changing. His complaint becomes stronger as his hand reached milk bottles and teats randomly. "Let's go before my wallet is empty. Aishh baby nowadays."

Staff at the counter looked Baekhyun that holds the baby repeatedly. "You're too young to be a father." She commented briefly. "Wh .. What?" He just quiet. 'Great. Officially, I have become a father.' He thought. Then, Baekhyun go find warm water for his ‘son’ to make milk.

 

-Convenience stores-

"You already full? Now what should I do? If I was a baby ... Burp. " Baekhyun muttered to himself, and he do things that mom always do to her baby after drinking milk. Thinking back, the first plan was to give the baby to the police. "Wait .. why would I buy this stuff if I want to give you to the police?" Baekhyun said. The baby who know nothing just keep quiet and play with his fingers. "Let's go to the police station." He went to the nearest police station.

 

-Police Station-

He hesitated for stepped inside. He considered this a million times and worry he took a wrong step. The fate of a child is now in his decision. "Okay. I have decided. Keeping you is something wrong, and I will do the proper thing."Baekhyun take deep breath and stepped inside, reluctantly. "Yes sir, may I help you.” Policewoman who was at the counter made him speechless. "There are any problems with your baby? Do you want to make a report? "she asked. Now, Baekhyun biting his lips tightly. He looked at the baby with watery eyes for no reason. "LET GO OF ME.!!" An intoxicated young man went into and was accompanied by several police with his hands tied in the back. "Mr.?" The policewoman just watching him. "No. .. no. I was wrong places. "Baekhyun bow and move out of the police station. "Someone, please tell me that I do not make the wrong decision."

 

-Playground-

Baekhyun hold the baby and sit on the swings. "It looks like I'm not wasting my money on something useful." He laughed softly. He swung the cradle with his foot, not too strong so that they both can’t fall and get hurt. He overlooks the baby's face and holding his hands. He was surprised when his hands are smaller and softer than he thought. "Okay, listen. I may have lost my mind, I almost give you the place filled with villain, when in fact you're just an innocent baby. I might even mad, because I just broken the country's laws and punishment will overtake. But .. In the corner of my heart, I believe this is the right choice." Baekhyun sweet smile makes the baby laugh. Suddenly, the snow fell and hit the baby's nose. Baekhyun looked up and saw the sky filled with white snow gently fall to the ground. Clock shows 12 accurately and automatically, the lights in the playground glows beautifully. Baekhyun wonder why this place does not reach many people. Either they do not know, the lights will be lit at midnight, or somewhat the timing. "My first snow. No.. OUR first snow." Baekhyun said while looking the baby behavior that want to reach the snow that has not stopped falling on his face." Let's go home before you or me get the flu."

 

-A week has passed-

 "Bloated eyes, lifeless, always looks tired and financial problems. I wonder what happened to him? "Kyungsoo whisper and everyone heard except Baekhyun who are asleep in the corner of the training room. "I thought I'm the only one noticed the changes. His mouth did not stop talking and make joke about my ears last week. "Chanyeol said as he shrugged. "Maybe he was sick. I mean, everyone will lose the mood when we are sick. "Xiumin said after drinking water to keep himself cool. "Not Baekhyun. He still noisy even sick. His mouth is like a radio that is fully charged and will be installed permanently." Lay shook his head and they all nodded their heads as a sign they all agree with Lay. "We will ask him when appropriate. Now let's finish our training. "Suho said.

-December 23, 2011, 10:30 pm-

" I am so tired .. "

" I want bubble tea. " Tao and Sehun not stop whining. They all take their bags that scattered on the floor and want to go home. Suddenly there was a magazine in the Baekhyun’s bag fall as the zip not properly closed, and Kris lifting and magazine titles that made his brain stopped functioning.

 

-HOW TO BE A GOOD FATHER TO A DUMMY IN 10 MINUTES-

His mouth slightly open, his mind goes blank, his brain still don't works perfectly. "What the , Baekhyun have this book." Baekhyun noticed and ribald in his mind, and he immediately took the magazine out of Kris’s hand. ".. It's mine. It's just ... for the future. "Baekhyun facepalm himself in mind, for saying something stupid. "YAA! Kris, Baekhyun, let's go home! Sehun want to stop at the shop for bubble tea! "Luhan screaming in the distance. ‘Luhan hyung had just saved my life.' Baekhyun thought and speed steps. Instead of going, Kris felt something was wrong and will continue to monitor Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun. Let's stop and get a magical liquid that is admired by Sehun. "Chen said once Baekhyun arrived at his side. "I pulled out, I was not like bubble tea." Baekhyun trying to avoid. "Nobody in this world hate bubble tea." Sehun intervene. "It's okay, we can buy jelly or yogurt at another store." Kai said while pulling Baekhyun’s sleeves. "Ah ... I don’t feel like eating jelly or yogurt now. So .. I'm going home. See you tomorrow. " Then he ran.

"What the .." Chanyeol immediately shut Kai using his hands before he spent his sentence. "Do not ribald to your hyung." Chanyeol said simply. "He rarely hang out with us anymore." Tao pouts. "I have no idea. What do you think if we stormed into his house? "Chen give suggestions, but they are all a little less sure of the idea. "I mean ... 2 days ahead is Christmas. We will all celebrate together, right? Therefore, we can hang out together at his home. " Chen explains further. "Are we not supposed to tell him in advance. My heart says, there is underwear strewn on the floor. " Kyungsoo said, but his face did not change expression. "It's not a surprise if we told him. Like, -Oii Baekhyun, we want to celebrate Christmas in your home- it is not special. " Chen said. "Okay. Exactly 11.55pm on December 24, we were all getting ready in front of his house, okay? "Suho asked and received an enthusiastic response from s. Kris grinned as secret kept by Baekhyun will be uncovered without him doing anything.

 

-24 December 2011, 11:30 pm-

"I'm sorry Ahjumma! I don’t think my training will continue until this late. "Baekhyun apologized a thousand times. Furthermore tomorrow is Christmas, it makes Baekhyun awry. Every time he is not at home to attend the training sessions, which ahjumma will keep the baby. "Aigoo. Does not matter. Do not feel guilty. " Ahjumma said makes Baekhyun feel a little relief. He quickly took his baby and left so the ahjumma can relax.

"Baekki, you are not naughty,right? You don’t make ahjumma worry, right?" Yes, due to lack of ideas and experiences on the baby, Baekhyun calling the baby as Baekki. It’s reminds him of himself. "Have you been eating?" He got his face with Baekki. Baekki whining and crying. "I understand. Warm milk will come. "Baekhyun smiled and moved to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, in front of the Baekhyun’s house, his friends are excited to make surprise was getting ready in front of his house. Tao, Kai and Sehun wear seems to Santa along with a beard, carrying a number of prizes. Tao just holding a tree because he was convinced, Baekhyun not have a Christmas tree in his home. Luhan, Chen and Kyungsoo wearing reindeer antlers and bring some food to celebrate this day. Xiumin, Kris, Suho and Chanyeol wear ear like the dwarves while carrying led lamps. "I hate this ear." Chanyeol grunt. "Shut up and do it." Xiumin said directly and Chanyeol complain.

10. 9. 8.

Together they count the last 10 seconds before they trickled in.. "Baekki-ya, let's fill up your stomach." Baekhyun shake the bottle.

7. 6. 5. 4.

Sehun hand held the door knob. Just wait for the count of 3, they will all go into the same time. Meanwhile, Baekhyun keep an eye on Baekki who is rapt drink milk.

3. 2. 1.!

"SUPRISE.!" They all entered without knocking or any signal. Baekhyun and Baekki shocked, feel that their spirit has left the body. Baekki are not happy to see them all .. weird .. which is slowly moving into the Baekhyun’s arms that still not move, so does the other. Their mouths gaping wide and the present they carry, regardless of their hands (including Tao's christmas tree). Instantly, Baekhyun's face turned pale and he marked his life will end soon.....

.

..

...

....

 

 

"EHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!"

 

 

 

A / N: How is the first chapter. Is it okay? Keep up the comments, I really need your comment to be better. Continue to support me.

:)