Chen SING!

12 Dorky APPA

"His lungs infected. Before the situation gets worse, the surgery should be performed immediately." Doctor Jung's words have a big impact on Baekhyun. He did not stop shaking his legs. All of this happened too fast. It seems a nightmare. 2:00 am and they were still in front of the operating room. Baekhyun only hope the red light that indicates the 'emergency' shut off and Doctor Jung come out to deliver good news.

Kyungsoo stretch Baekhyun favorite jelly so he would smile as usual. Baekhyun looked around and his freinds looked with worry. He is aware of it and stop shaking his legs while achieving the jelly. "Thank you squirt." Baekhyun smile and avoid hitting by Kyungsoo. But their hearts are all increasingly worried. Baekhyun should cry. Baekhyun should complain. Baekhyun should not give a fake smile.

"Stop pretending. We're not stupid." Chen said makes all silent. Kris got up from his seat and squatting facing Baekhyun. "If you are angry, then hit me. If you hate, I will accept. It's all my fault, I make all this happen. So, any of your actions, I will accept. Just, don't do this, Baekhyun. Don't smile if it hurts you because it also hurts us." Kris sighed.

Kris received a weak shot in the chest. "I should have hit you harder. I should punch your handsome face. You almost killed him. You cause he was in there. It's all because of you. But somehow I still .. still .. still can't hate you." Finally, his tears was out to show Baekhyun real feelings. "I will not be able to hate you. You are still my brother, hyung. Siblings will not separate right?" He added while sobbing. "I know. I know.. I am really sorry. I'm sorry Baekhyun. "

"I might be mad if something bad happens to him." Baekhyun said while sobbing.

 

A few minutes later, the red light that haunts them all turn off, indicating the operation has ended. Baekhyun rushed out the door waiting for the doctor and get him immediately. "How is he? He's okay, right? Doctor please tell me." Baekhyun seem desperate and Chanyeol holding his shoulder, so he relaxed and listened to doctor. "Fortunately, you take him to the hospital immediately, otherwise the situation could get worse." Listen to the words of that young doctor, they all smiled and among them breathed a sigh of relief. "But he's still under our observation, and he had a mild fever and he will also have some side effects due to this surgery. He should also wear a respirator because he could not breathe properly."

"Owh .. no." Sehun covered his mouth as happened in the drama which he often watched every Saturday night. "Calm down. Jiming may be whining or crying. The side effects are not too severe." Suho confidently said and got everyone's attention. "Students on nursing field?" Doctor Jung asked and raised his eyebrows. "Doctoral actually. Doctoral degree in College of Seoul. "

" I'm quite impressed. "

"Excuse me if I interrupt, but if you don't allow Baekhyun hyung met his 'son' he might be mad now." Kai said while looking at Baekhyun's conditions. "As the situation stands now, I'm just gonna let you alone to take care of him." Doctor Jung correcting glasses. "One person only?" Xiumin asked and he nodded his head. "Only one." "Okay, it's pretty obvious that person is Baekhyun." Lay said and looked at Baekhyun. Chanyeol opened his jacket and give it to him. "Promise me that you will call us if something happens." Chanyeol pointed his finger. "I promise."

"If you are tired, just call me. I will come any time." Tao said confidently. And they all leave with a heavy heart.

"Can I get into now?" Baekhyun asked the nurse nearby. "Please." Once he set foot in, his feet seem to stick on the floor. Sweater owned by Chanyeol that he wore, he firmly grasp. His eyes were glued to the small lifeless body in a special container provided by the hospital. There are several fine wires around and breathing apparatus as a source for him to survive. Baekhyun approaching the glass slowly, staring Jiming's face. "I never thought I'd see you in this situation." Baekhyun holding the tears from flowing. He only lasted for a few minutes and he was forced out because not bear to see Jiming's situation.

When leaving the room, he collided with someone.

Kris

"Hey, why are you crying ..?" Kris said. "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun bowed his face until the hair covering his eyes. "Are you okay?" Kris tried to see Baekhyun's face but he avoided. "Doctor only allow one person to take care of Jiming. You know that, right?" Baekhyun reply and Kris realised that if this situation continues, no one will receive an answer.

"Doctors just don't allow more than one person in the room, it does not matter if I wait outside. Now, answer my question." Kris put both of his hands on Baekhyun's cheeks and looked directly at him. "I can't bear to see him that way. Wire around his body, his body is rigid, that breathing apparatus, he looks so sad." By using his arms, he closed his eyes. Kris embraced while gently Baekhyun's hair. Said that everything will be fine.

"Let me like this for a while." Baekhyun said and Kris just nodded. "Can I enter and see his condition?" Kris said. "Yes. Please, I just want to sit outside for a while." Baekhyun give him bitter smile. Kris also like Baekhyun, not willing to look Jiming situation like this. As if he was dead. Kris stop daydreaming when he heard Jiming's voice. "I'm here." Kris softly greeted while to see the baby moving as uncomfortable. Then he put one hand in the hole. Jiming small hand grasping Kris's finger. He was playing around with it. "Yes .. don't cry. Appa is here. Now and forever." This incident has touched Kris's hearts, and from now on, he promised to always be together with Jiming.

 

-2 Days later-

Jiming can be discharged from the hospital because his condition has recovered, only fever still has not recovered. "You must miss home." Suho looked through the mirror while driving the car on the way home. "We miss you, too. Home feeling lonely without you." Lay that seat on the bench next to the driver looked at who is in the bosom of Baekhyun. "Let's go home." Baekhyun sweet smile and the baby laughs.

Upon arrival at home, the situation is becoming increasingly vociferous. "Welcome home Jiming, Appa has provided nutritious food for you." Kyungsoo out of the kitchen, the spoon still in his grasp. Rainbow coloured balloons to add cheer while alternating with laughter. Furnishings designed by Tao, Kai and Sehun. They all cheer when they see a cute baby seems healthy than back 2 days ago. It's like the incident did not happen at all.

Achoooomm~~

“He's still recovering from a cold?" Luhan quite worried. "Just a little cold, and he will be well enough in a few days." Suho said. "Don't worry, doctors also have supply a drugs for him." Lay gently Jiming's cheek. "The only thing that worried me, it was the injectable drug. We need to inject him." Baekhyun words get everyone's attention. "It's not a liquid medication commonly given to a babies?" Chanyeol doubt. "Drug injection have a faster response than a  liquid medication, if we wish him a speedy recovery, it is the best way." Suho said like a real doctor.

Baekhyun remove injection supplied by Dr. Jung from his bag. It's not too big and not too small, only the needle points that looks shiny. Kyungsoo eyes grow twice than normal, Tao fainted upon seeing the eye of the needle, Kai swearing in silence, Luhan and Sehun step backwards, Xiumin and Chanyeol swallow their own saliva and the situation worsens when Jiming continued to cry as soon as see the needle in Baekhyun's hand. The house is a mess with a loud high notes scream from Chen, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Jiming roll down under the table and they all have to catch up. He seemed to escape from the injection that Baekhyun held.

Because Baekhyun tripped, the injection hit on Tao's and caused him to wake up with a scream of pain. Baekhyun still not satisfied and he may have tweaked this to happen and he has prepared more injections. Maybe in 13 or more medications were available in the bag. Chanyeol hold Jiming, but he struggled and 2nd injection received on Chanyeol's arm.

"Baekhyun, I hate you.!"

"I'm sorry!" Baekhyun immediately pursue Jiming who is very nimble moves here and there.

About 1 hour chase activity persists until all the members of EXO received one injection per person including Baekhyun who accidentally injected himself. It remains now only one injection. Kyungsoo and Kai hugged Jiming tightly and it is right time and opportunity for Baekhyun. Finally, after an hour away from the hell, Jiming successfully injected. They all did not expect every one of them will receive injections in an hour because that small baby. Once injected Jiming, he may cry because of the minor pain. They all lay-up immediately. "It's okay. Just a little. Don't cry." Suho was expecting this to happen and soon persuaded him. It is normal for a baby to cry when hit by injection. Although Tao screaming and crying like a baby. "Give me." Baekhyun take him from Suho.

 

-12.00 a.m-

"Kyaaaaaaa .. !! Jiming-ah, please stop crying. "Sehun complaining because this time he should be sleeping.

"It's a side effect. Side effects. "Suho said as he closed his ears using a pillow. "Do we have another way? My ears can’t last long. He cried for hours." Kai shrouds himself with a blanket. "Baekhyun, do something." Kyungsoo sigh, can’t stand listening to Jiming’s cries. "What? But me .. what should I do?"

“I can call your name and I can hold your hand
Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?
You call my name and you lean on my shoulder
Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmm.”              

-EXO , Lucky-

Chen sing spontaneously and Jiming sleep in Baekhyun’s lap."He's asleep?" Chen said after finish line of the last verse.

"He's sleeping." Baekhyun not seem to believe it.

"Hyung , you’re my hero." Sehun embraced Chen suddenly."You a savior for tonight." Xiumin applause slowly.

"I love you, hyung."Chanyeol pinching his cheeks.

"I just sing. did not expect it to be effective ." Chen being humble. That nights, they sleep better without interruption. "Your voice is like an angel." Luhan pretended to wipe the tears that do not exist.

 

 

 

 

 

"But really guys, I’m just singing. Like always..." –Chen-

 

 

A/N : First of all I want to apologize for being too slow to update new chapter. I was pretty busy lately. -.-'

So what about this new chapter. Is it nice? Please leave your comment. By the way, did you all watch the drama that playing by D.O ?? -It's Okay That's Love-

He's so cute .. Hahaha