12 Dorky APPA

Description

 

Life is not easy. Byun Baekhyun's whole life changed in just one night. As soon as he came home, and found abandoned BABY with only a thin blanket in front of his house. Repeated, BABY who was born about 2 months ago. He intends to keep this from his friends, hoping the mother is back sane and get her baby back. Well, it's not as easy as planned, when 11 of his friends getting to know his secret. Follow the journey of life 12 dorky Appa to take care an innocent little angel.

 

Foreword

Characters:

-Xiumin Appa-

Let me introduce you, my first appa. He is the eldest. But he's very cute. But I'm definitely more adorable. *giggles* ALREADY IDENTIFIED! I love slapping his huge cheeks, it was like a balloon. One day, when I was old enough to hold a needle, I will prick his cheeks until they become deflated.

 

-Luhan Appa-

I'm kind of confused with this appa. The first time I saw him, I thought he was a girl. Despite the beautiful face, he's a gentleman. He will beat anyone who dared to tease me. And I'm happy when appas who make fun of me, accept their punishment. * evil laugh * Sometimes, he becomes over-protective of me. I mean, I'm already 2 months old. I'm old enough to hold my own bottle. Right?

 

-Kris Appa-

This cool guy, my third appa. At first, he resisted me to stay with them. He tried to send me to home for orphans. He's just worried about me, if the authorities found out, we all will be in big trouble. He also thought of my future. He wanted me to grow up in a good condition. Well, after a few instances, he has changed his mind and took care of me very well. I love him.

-Suho Appa-

I really love this appa. He always swipe his card to buy toys, candy and all sorts of things for me. He also prioritize my health. He immediately gave the medicine if I have symptoms of fever. I just wonder why his words, received less attention. Is it boring? I don't know, I'm just going to fall asleep on my own when he started preaching. But I still love him. 

-Lay Appa-

This is Lay appa. He was very impressive in playing basketball. One day, he'll teach me how to play. At least when I already know how to walk, or stand .... He's very quiet between all of us. But every night, he would tell a fairy tale about a unicorn that can heal before I sleep. For me, he is that unicorn.

-Baekhyun Appa-

My Baekhyun appa. He was appa who found me. I just abandoned by my mother in front of his house. He's a bit chaotic. The first time he heard my cry, he thought his life was over. I'm just hungry ... and my diaper needs to be changed. But he studied until he became the best appa in the world. At first, he thought I was a big problem for him. But day after day, he love me more and more and we both can't be separated. 

 

-Chen Appa-

His voice is like an angel. His singing is my lullaby. But he is the prankster. He often bully me. But his heart was so pure. If I cry in the middle of the night, he would wake up and he'll gladly sing a song, and with that, I'll go back to sleep. His job was to give me a good night's sleep.~Sweet Dream~

 

-Chanyeol Appa-

This appa is contrary to Lay appa. He's too noisy, especially when we want to sleep. He will call Kyungsoo appa about 50-70 times. And Kyungsoo appa will reply with strangle his neck and cracked his head skeleton. My innocent eyes now been tarnished by their wrestling match. And I'm just 2 months old. I love this appa because he often took me to the zoo. Seeing the animals, we both have the same interest in animals. See marine life in a huge aquarium. I like it very much.

 

-Kyungsoo Omma Appa-

This is my omma, I mean ... appa. Kyungsoo appa is great at cooking. He made my baby food that looks like mud, tasty like a BBQ!! If I don't want to eat, he will make the food look attractive with decorations. For him, the comfortable belly guarantee a happy life.

 

-Tao Appa-

This appa is my friend. He cried when I cried. Laugh when I laugh. Whine when I whine. He also crybaby like me .... But appa is very great in wushu. And he was known as CryingBabyKungfuPandaABStyle ZiTao. I do not have to worry if the villains want to hurt me, because Tao Appa is always by my side. He will defeat the villain before I could mention his looooong nickname.

 

-Kai Appa-

Kai Appa is great at dancing. He was also working hard to achieve his dream of becoming a great dancer. He likes to take me for a walk in the park. Someday, he hopes that I can walk, and we can play together. I like to sleep on his lap as they padded like a mattress.

 

-Sehun Appa-

My last appa, Sehun Appa. Appa is still young. But his height is not funny. When he lifted me up, I seemed on the cloud. He was not the highest, but he likes to lift me up, makes me seem to see the new world. I hope, when I was a teenager, I will be tall like him. He also spend a lot of time to play with me.

 

And this is me. I already told you, I'm more adorable than Xiumin Appa. Right? I'm 2 months old. At first, I thought I would just have 1 and only Baekhyun appa, somehow, 11 appa present in my life. So the total number of all, 12 Appas. I have introduced them all to you. So, do not miss follow this story, about 12 dorky APPA take care of me. Or me take care of them? *Bow * * Giggles * * Bye-bye *

 

My name? Please leave a comment and suggest my name. My appas will choose later~

*KissKiss XOXO*

________________________________________________________________________________

 

I have been given a name. A good-hearted noona gave a suggestions to my appas.

Jiming. That's my name from now on. Thank you Noona. Noona saranghae. ~ ~

EXO_fangirl
I'm very appreciative of my readers who are willing to read my work. But it was more the purposefulness if you all give comments so I can improve myself.