Our Pinky Promise

12 Dorky APPA

-10 years later-

"Jiming! Hurry up before you late for school! " Kyungsoo screaming from the kitchen, surprising the other member. "You should not play computer games until late at night, now you have difficulty waking up in the morning! Aishhh this kid really did not want to hear a word. " Kyungsoo complain but his voice is still high." I don’t want to go to school. " Jiming said softly and covered his head with a blanket. "Yah! You better wake up soon now, hyung's voice very painful to my ears! "Kai went into the room and saw Jiming still wrapped in his bed."Appa, I don’t want to go to school. "Jiming whine. "You're not a little boy anymore. Wake up or I'll drag you right now. "Kai leaned on the door but Jiming still not showing interest. "Aishh this boy! Hyungs! Jiming don’t want to go to school! "

 

In the blink of an eye, a quiet atmosphere while ago, turned into a boisterous. They were all out of the room and headed to Jiming’s room. Jiming can only sigh, was not happy with what will happen. "Jiming-ya are you unwell?" Luhan sitting at the end of the bed, looking at that little body. "I just don’t feel like going to school today." He said softly, still under the covers. "But education is important for your future." This time, Kris tries to persuade. "I always got the highest marks in the class for each subject." Jiming reply brief. "You better wake up and get ready before we drag you to school now." Baekhyun said with a rather stern tone than usual. "Fine." Jiming pouts and immediately got up to get ready. Then, they all boarded a mini van driven by Kai and move directly to the school.

 

Approximately 15 minutes later, the sound of the van tire friction, shocking the students near the school gates. The van door opened slowly, Tao and Sehun fell to the ground dramatically. "Finally, ground. I stand on the ground! " Said Tao in Chinese as overanxious. "Oh please stop with your drama. I don’t drive it too badly. "Kai defend himself. "It's worse!" Sehun added. "What ?! You said Jiming would be late for school. I don’t want my son late for school." He said as he rubbed Jiming’s head and received sharp glance from him. "But seriously, our travel from home to school should takes about 30 minutes, Kai." Xiumin breathed. "Whatever, I went to the school as you all had hoped, right?" Jiming went to the gate.

"Heyy! Where my kiss! "They all yelled at all the time. Some girls are around giggling and whispering among themselves. Jiming sigh then accelerating his pace. "This kid ...." Before Kai had spent another words, Chanyeol clutching his mouth with two fingers. "Don’t swearing to your son."

"Erm. Apart from Kai vulgar words, he was right. Lately, Jiming looks depressed. Is it due to his studies? "Lay said softly. "Pfftt. Please, Jiming a smart boy. He will not have a problem with education. "Chen denied and received several nods as a sign of disapproval. "If it was not due to that, so what?" Luhan asked with a worried tone. "I'll ask him when he got home." Baekhyun interrupt and receive a smile spirit from . "Don’t get too worried." Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun.

"So .. who will drive this time." Kai asked and gave a cynical smile .. "SUHO Hyung!" They all shouted in unison. "Hyung please don't put my life in danger again. I was too young and handsome to die. I'm still single! Despite already having a son. "Sehun whine. "What ?! My driving is not so bad. "

“IT IS WORSE, KAI!”

 

 

 

"Hey shorty." Minsoo and two of his friends kicked Jiming seats. Minsoo a bully. He feared other students with his great body and he was two years older than Jiming. Jiming just too tired to complain they treat red. "You look so cute with your fathers." Minsoo’s friend mocking. "Not to forget with the kiss. ~~" Another amusing while playing with his cheek. Then, the three of them laugh out loud. Jiming tried his best to ignore them. "Okay, let's go to our purpose here. Do you have money? We've spent all our money on a video game store. So do you have the money to help your senior who are starving, Jiming-ya? "Minsoo said in a tone that was annoying. "It's your fault for being so stupid to spend the money. Now you have to beg for food. Pathetic." Jiming reply with sarcasm and make the students in the class were shocked.

'I've never seen Minsoo-sanbaenim humiliated before.' Whispered Jiming’s classmates, and make they face red like a tomato. Minsoo draw with rough Jiming’s front shirt and make him stand a little. With his big body that doubled from Jiming, Minsoo pushing him up close to the wall. His arm on Jiming’s neck make him having difficulty on breathing. He smacks Minsoo’s arm but it does not give any effect. "See you in the park after school later, shorty. If not, it will be worse than this. Got it ?! "he said and released his hands. Jiming cough a little.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiming will return shortly, there are those who willingly took him from school?" Kyungsoo scream but did not receive any response. He stamped his foot and moved into the living room and he was quite surprised to see the member sleeping in front of the television. "Aishh, hyung. I'm serious. "Kyungsoo whine but they all remain indifferent sleep. "Fine.! I'll take him. "Kyungsoo stamped his foot and out as he threw the door. "Hyung, is he gone?" Chen whispered. "I guess so." Suho reply.

 "Yarrhhhhhhhhhh!" They all wake up simultaneously.

"Almost missed my favorite drama." Says Kris and Tao were back sitting on a sofa. - Watching television- "Kai, you cheating!" Scream Sehun when he saw Kai pressing the 'Play' button before he could do anything. - Play video games - "Baekhyun, try singing again." Chanyeol strumming his guitar. - Play music –

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Meanwhile-

"Aishh, I wonder why we can droves Jiming to school, but I'm the only one who took him home. It's unfair. "Kyungsoo complain and decided to walk. He thought it was more fun to spend time with Jiming. Perhaps in this way he knows why Jiming potty that morning. When he looked toward the park on his left, he steps halted. Small body on the swings, such a familiar little body. Jiming.

"What you are doing here." Kyungsoo slowly asked. "Appa? !!" Jiming tilting his head. "Yaahh.! What has happened to your face? !! "Before Kyungsoo touched, Jiming distanced his face from Kyungsoo’s hand. "Don’t touch. It hurts. "

" Jiming-ya, what happened? "Kyungsoo kneeling in front of Jiming who try to hide the cut on his face. "I just fell while playing."

"There are two things that you are prohibited from doing in your life. One, don’t waste food. And two, never deceive your appa. Jiming-ya, everyone knows that you don’t know how to cheat. Cheating is not your skills." Kyungsoo gave a sweet smile. "So, tell me the truth."

"If I told you, you promise not to get mad?" Asked Jiming and Kyungsoo nodded. "I was bullied." Jiming said slowly, looking away from Kyungsoo. "You, What ?? !!!" Kyungsoo surprised and round his eyes doubled from normal. "Appa... you said you’ll not be upset." Jiming sputtered. "Nothing. I’m not angry, just surprised. But at least you have to defend yourself. " Kyungsoo shook his head still can’t believe what happened.

"I tried but my body is too small and they are twice bigger than me and no matter how I tried to protect myself they're just too strong .. they .. I .. I just temporary short boy who could not do anything. "Jiming sulk and bowed in shame. "Let me clean your wound." Once Kyungsoo touch the wound, Jiming distanced his face once again. "Appa, please leave me alone." Jiming snapped. "How can I leave you alone." Kyungsoo took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the wound slowly. "Ouch. Hurts. "Jiming hold Kyungsoo’s wrist. "I'm sorry." Said Kyungsoo and chuckle. Honestly, he missed Jiming spoiled and always whining like before. "Appa, can you hide it from everyone?" Asked Jiming while hesitate. "Why?"

"It's just, kinda embarrassing when appas knew that I could not take care of myself." Jiming pouts. "That's not a problem now, I can’t let you continue bullied like this." Kyungsoo tried to explain so that Jiming will understand. Instead, Jiming issue his pinky finger. "Please Kyungsoo appa, pinky  promise." His eyes began to glisten. Kyungsoo sigh, Jiming’s tears is one of his weaknesses as well as the others. "I promise."

 

 

 

A/N :

It's so hard. life as a student. Too many Assignment. * Sobs * Long time no see dear readers. I'm really sorry for the super duper late update. but at least I still update, right? sorry again. continue to follow this story even though I was a bit slow. T^T

Thanks btw~