Chanyeol Appa, Baekhyun Omma

12 Dorky APPA

"We're home." Shouts Kyungsoo and Jiming while removing their shoes. "You both have come back? What makes you too la-" Chen stopped talking abruptly. "Hyung! Jiming wounded! "He cried in a high voice. "What ?? !!!" They all scream as if they can shook the apartment. "Appa it’s  not a big deal. I just .. just .." stammered Jiming, he is too naive to deceive. Kyungsoo quietly leave them all into the kitchen. "I .. I fell on the stairs of the school. Haha .. "he said with a laugh that he made-up. "That's why next time you have to be careful." Luhan said with a worried face. "It's just a bruise, Luhan Appa. Just take a few days and it will go away. "He said. "Well young man, I  think you have to exchange your dirty uniform and take a bath." Kris said, raising Jiming to his shoulder. "Appa, I can bathe myself. At least I can walk by myself. "Whined Jiming. "Bathing Festival. Wohoooo ~ "things got boisterous with discordant screams of Sehun and Tao. They all take off their clothes and waving on the air and seems to do a cowboy-style.

Kyungsoo who was in the kitchen just breathed. "Because of this, our neighbours often nomadic." "What did you mumbled?" Kai appears suddenly. He felt thirsty and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. "No, I'm just sorry for our new neighbours and I think they are thinking of moving back  to their places. Living together with a group of monkeys is just so sad. "Reply Kyungsoo and get small laugh came from Kai. "I still don’t understand how Jiming can be injured. I mean, he was a smart kid and he was not negligent as Baekhyun hyung." Kai opened the conversation after drinking half a glass of water. "Accidents can happen anywhere Kai. Today just unfortunate for him as he fell in the playground." Reply Kyungsoo involuntarily. "Fell in the .. playground?" Kai began to feel something strange, he remembers clearly that Jiming said he fell on the stairs of his school. He wanted to ask but cancel his wish when he heard Jiming and the others shouted from  the bathroom.

Moments later, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen who ran into the kitchen without wearing any clothes. "Kyungsoo, Kai let's join us." Says Baekhyun with enthusiasm. "You all, how many times do I have to remind you that the bathroom was NOT A PUBLIC BATH !!" screamed Kyungsoo giving each of them a punch. "AND DON’T RUN WITHOUT ANY SINGLE THREAD ON YOUR BODY !!" Yet, because his small body size, and the total number of his competitors much more (Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen) unwillingly, Kyungsoo and Kai also participate with their "Bathing Festival"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"What is this?" Lay asked while  holding a paper on the floor. "It’s called a paper, you dummy.” Tao said, drying his wet hair. "I know it's a paper, you brat. Oh Lord, how can we become friend again? " Without wasting time, Lay took the paper to know its contents.

-OPEN DAY TO SCHOOL WITH PARENTS 1st APRIL-

"What the contents Lay? If it’s not important or maybe just scribbles 'art' that Kris hyung always draw, you better throw it in the trash." Sehun said. "Hey, it's not just empty scribbles with nothing. It is a work of art. "

"It .. Well, I think it's better if our Korean members who read this since the writings in hangul." Lay shook his head and gave it to Suho. "Open Day to school on 1 April. I think, Jiming should give this to us." Suho said, looking toward the other members. "Wait a moment. So does this mean we're going to Jiming’s school?" Sehun asked with eyes full of hope. To be honest, they never entered Jiming’s school. They only send and retrieve Jiming in front of the school gate. Jiming registration to school also is done by Ahjumma because they don’t want to be the front pages of the news saying that 'Famous Idol - EXO have a son.'

"If I said it’s was just an April Fool will you believe it?" Said Jiming, try his luck. "You think? It’s a formal letter, there is a signature. And appa didn’t think that it was just an April Fool jokes." Kai raised eyebrows.

"It was not anything important. Appas does not need to be present."  Jiming said simply. "What do you mean we don’t need to be present? It says the word 'Parents' and I'm quite sure that it’s meant us to your school. Meet with the teacher, discuss some stuff. "Baekhyun said as he looked at Jiming. "To think it again, we never see your teacher, I mean face them like what other parents always do." Kris babble while it was aware of the other members. "Just ignore it. After all, didn’t appas have schedule on that day? It is impossible to present so you better to forget about it." Although he said that, his face reflecting the contrary.

"So we can do nothing. We continue our schedule as usual." Suho replied casually. "But hyung-" protested another member but Suho only respond by winking his eye. "Hey hyung, what's up with your eyes?" Asked Sehun confuse. As a result, Sehun got hit in the head by Chen. "Try to read  the situation." He said as he grinds his teeth. "What situa-? Owhh. ~ ~ I understand.." Sehun said, smiling sarcastically. "Oh Sehun, Seriously?"

♦♦♦♦♦

1st April

Jiming went to school as usual. "Hey shorty. Remember me again?" Jiming tired sigh when hearing Minsoo’s voice. "I have no mood, Minsoo. Not today." Said Jiming powerless. "Why? Owh right.. today's parents will attend to school. So where are your parents stupid brat? Ah, wait a moment. I forgot you don’t have parents do you? "Minsoo said sarcastically. "I have parents." Jiming reply in anger. "So where are they? They never came right? Or they never existed? You just an abandoned child." Minsoo said and laughed uproariously. Jiming just hold his hand until the nails pierced his palms. The tears began to blur his vision, but he does not want to look weak. "I have them, but they have another job." He replied weakly.

"Hey you remember what you said to me a few days ago? Pathetic? But now you look even more pathetic. " Minsoo spat on the floor. School bell rang to mark the class will begin soon. Minsoo leave but still laugh out loud. "Appa .." Jiming just muttered softly.

-Outside the classes-

"Well you are?" Asked Ms. Eunji. "I’m Jiming’s beautiful Omma. Hohoho." Reply Baekhyun, put a hand in front of his lips. "And I’m Jiming’s Appa. So this beautiful Ms. is his teacher, right?" Chanyeol said but coughed when Baekhyun’s elbow hit him.

"Control your behavior, Park Chanyeol. You are my husband."

"And Control your laughter, Byun Baekhyun. You sound like Ahjumma selling vegetables in the market." They both whispered.

"Yes .. I’m Jiming’s teacher. So the others are?" Ms. Eunji watched 10 other men who are behind this odd couple. "We Ap ..." Before Tao could finish his words, Xiumin give him hit on the right rib while Kris shut his mouth. "Jiming’s hyungs. Haha." Luhan said, laughing a little awkward. "11 sons? Wow you quite intense Mrs. Park." Ms. Eunji humor to dilute the situation, but got a push from Baekhyun so she had to cling to the door. "Ah, you are very funny Ms. Eunji. Hohoho."

"Ye.. Yes .. we better go inside. And I hope you can silence when learning progress." Says Ms. Eunji standing properly. "All right!" They all said in unison. When all the members enter the classroom, Sehun stop while looking at Ms. Eunji. “Chanyeol hyung right. You’re beautiful Ms. Eunji.” Sehun wink then enter the class.

“He.. said. I’m beautiful.. eh what? Hyung?”

-In Class-

‘Is that appas’ voices?' whispered Jiming’s heart. But shook his head and thought it was just his imagination. A moments later, the back door open but Jiming give no attention. He thought it might be just the parents of other students who come late. However his classmates start to whisper made him wonder. It is rather strange because not only students, but he also heard a whisper from parents. ‘What? An Alien come to visit or what?’ So to calm his heart looked back.

Jiming stand with involuntarily causing his chair to fall. Pale, as if this just a dream, don’t even believe what he had just seen. His 11 Appas lined up behind the class. And wait, when he observed closely, Baekhyun appa dressed as woman with make-up and red lipstick. Make him want to puke but still hold in. So all of his Appas coming. They came.

Without Jiming aware, Ms. Eunji entered the classroom. Kyungsoo looked at him with a smile and sign him to sit down. And begin classes as usual but with different feelings. Jiming smiling nonstop. Ms. Eunji give him a question and he answer confidently, and got a standing ovation from his father. They totally forgot what Ms. Eunji just said about something with ‘keep quiet’.  Although they are somewhat embarrassing, and some other mothers tried flirting his appas (not to mention, some fathers also tried to flirting his Baekhyun appa) Jiming was happy. As they are here. They're here for him. Just for him.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

-Epilogue-

-In the car-

"Why Baekhyun hyung got to be Jiming’s omma?" Asked Sehun, dissatisfaction."There is a problem with that brat?" Said Baekhyun while correcting his wig and added red lipstick on his lips. "I'm pretty and I know it." He added then winking his eyes. It makes Sehun’s stomach feel uneasy and don’t dare to debate. "God. I look fabulous." Says Baekhyun.

"And why would I have to be Jiming’s appa? I mean, I really am. But why do I have to be married to this ahjumma?" Chanyeol whined. "Since you’re tall, Chanyeol." Kris replied. "But you are also tall hyung."

"What ?! You're not love me like you use to before ?! You've forgotten your promises during the past?! When I was beautiful and without wrinkles?" Baekhyun started his drama and put fake tears. "What ?! what Promises ?! Byun Baekhyun stop before I throw you out the window!"

"I'm just taking mood. Hohoho. "Baekhyun calmly replied with a hand in front of his lips.

" Cut it out! "

To be continued...

P/S: Please Be Patient

 

A/N: Hi dear readers! I apologize for taking too long to update. I have so much work to be done. Once again, I apologize. Please don't be mad. /(T_T)/ \(T_T)\

Happy Birthday Infinite's Leader Kim Sunggyu *Kiss*

Gyuzizi~~

(^_^)/ HamsterGyu Fighting.