06

YOU

morning came, Minyeon is still limping but she can walk much better now. It's weekend and she doesnt have any plan so she'll just be staying in the house. She went to the bathroom, took a shower and did her morning rituals. She dressed in an oversized plain blue shirt and shorts.

Dongwoon soon woke up, realizing that no one's home he panicked. "she must still be sleeping," he calmed himself as he rushed to the kitchen.

 

he was surprised to see her standing beside the counter and preparing the food. Realizing that someone was there, Minyeon turned around and gave a small smile. Dongwoon went near her to see what she's cooking, but she shoved him away. She tiptoed and brushed his hair with his hand. "at least comb your hair when you go out of bed."

 

Dongwoon was surprised and seeing that Minyeon laughed. "you look as if you've seen a ghost," Minyeon laughed again, embarassing Dongwoon, he pouted and went to his room to groom himself. Remembering how close Minyeon was when she combed his hair, he felt his face blush and a smile was plastered on his face. He had his palm on his face and smiled again. He went back to the kitchen and started to eat with Minyeon who is busy reading the morning papers.

 

it was awfully silent. Minyeon was too busy reading something and he just kept on staring at her.
"what?" Minyeon asked, feeling Dongwoon's stare.
"nothing," he retorted. "what are you going to do today?"
"stay at my room, read some books."
"how about study together?"
Minyeon just stared at him. He felt that he must have said something wrong so he waved his hands no. "we could study together and start reviewing for the competition," he explained.
"okay," Minyeon replied.

 

they tarted studying together. Both concentrating on their books, once in a while they'll ask each other about something, and explain some stuffs.

"ah, Minyeonssi..."

"hm?"

"aren't you hungry?"

"we just ate."
"like 4 hours ago?" Dongwoon retorted, MInyeon laughed at him. "yah, i'm serious."

"i know," she said, she stood up and went to the kitchen and reheated some left over food. Dongwoon followed her and arranged the table.