04

YOU


GUILT-- that's bugging Minyeon's mind for the whole night. Yes, she's mean to almost everyone, but it was the first time someone told her that, with that kind of sincerity. She left early that morning, the sun hasn't risen at all, she walked her way to where she saw Hyunseung and called him, actually waking him up, but he welcomed her though he really is tired. Hyunseung knows too well the he's the only trusted friend Minyeon has, there's Seulchan but Hyunseung has known her more for a long time.

they both sat at the sofa on the living room, Hyunseung resting his head on her lap, showing that he really needs more sleep. Minyeon combed his hair with her fingers, as she smiled at him.

"You can sleep, i just need a place to stay to kill time."

"you should tell me what happened to your life while we're apart," Hyunseung said, he feels that there's something troubling her mind.

"nothing happened at all, nothing interesting," she admitted, Hyunseung eyed her, and she finally gave up and told him about the event last night with Dongwoon. "i dont want to be mean but he gets to my nerves since his really loves to force the hell out of me and when he said that, it makes me feel that i did all the wrong."

"just try to be nice to him, you're living with him and his family, so you need to get along with them."

"if only it was easy."

"just try to start anew. his impression on you is bad, i guess, but try to erase it and know him, he wont be bad i think."

"Hyunseungie~~" Minyeon pouted, Hyunseung stared at her and she suddenly pinched his cheek. "you're really good at advices, but i'm not sure if i can really be nice. you know what kind of person i am."

"i know you too well, i know you can. make lots of friends and be happy, i heard you're pretty known at school but you're really cold so they wont dare approach you."

"i dont want them to come near me."

"yah! that's mean," Hyunseung sat and scolded her, "6years passed and still like that, i'm not gonna be here forever, okay? make friends, learn to trust other people."

"okay okay..." she hugged HYunseung's arm and closed her eyes. after a few more moments the sun was shining directly at them, telling her that it's time to go to school. Hyunseung led her out of the house and walked her to the bus station, they hugged each other and bid goodbye.


She entered the bus and saw Dongwoon on the end, she sighed and occupied the seat next to him since it's the only available seat. their schoolmates sre staring at her, especially those who are near the window, probably saw her and Hyunseung earlier. She gave a deep sigh and brought out her phone to keep mind off things.

Dongwoon tried to shrugg off the thoughts of Minyeon with that guy earlier but he just cant. she's sitting right next to him and busy with her phone, "have you eaten?" he asked, loud enough for Minyeon to hear, he didn't expect an answer from her since she's like that. After what he said last night, he knows she must be mad or the likes.

"nope," she muttered, her eyes glued on her phone.

Dongwoon was taken aback.He suddenly brought out the sandwich at his back and offered it to her, at first she just stared at it, hesitating, but took it.

"it's egg sandwich," Dongwoon said and Minyeon suddenly just took a bit of it, not bigger than 1/8 of it and returned it to him. "yah, you cant even taste the spread when you just eat that."

"i dont eat egg," she retorted which caused Dongwoon to fall silent, "i just took a part since it would be mean not to take a part of it."

"okay...a drink perhaps?" Dongwoon brought out a milk carton and gave it to her. She raised a brow and suddenly gave a small smile. Dongwoon was stunned. "A smile for me?!" he thought to himself.

"you got lots of food in that bag huh," she said and Dongwoon nodded. "just like him" she whispered to herself but Dongwoon heard it. His smile lost its strength and he looked away. Minyeon tooka sip and ignored the fact there suddenly is an awkward atmosphere.

 

]---------------------------------------------------------------[

short update cause i have to sleep now.

jalja! ^^