03

YOU

The day passed by quick.Minyeon is lost in her thoughts again, Seulchan is bothered by what she saw earlier, and Dongwoon, well, he's extremely happy.

The dismissal bell finally rang, students squirmed out of the room while fangirls of Dongwoon and his friends barged in.

"Aah~~ excuse us please," Dongwoon said as he smiled at them. He scanned the room to see if Minyeon's still there. He saw Seulchan but he didnt see Minyeon. He walked to her and asked, hesitating in the process. "Ahh, Seulchan... have you seen Minyeon?"

"well...she disappeared like a bubble," Seulchan said, rubbing the back of her head, "we actually have to go to the mall but when i turned to look at her, she's not her seat anymore, creepy right?" She gave out a laugh which Dongwoon returned with a smile.

"thanks anyway," Dongwoon said and started to go back to Kikwang who is eyeing him.

"ah, Dongwoon!"

"hmm?"

"about what i saw this lunch...can you explain it? i mean... yesterday, you dont even know each other, or that's what i think, but, the point is, you know.. uhm-"

"i just want her to eat, that's all, there's nothing more to it, if that's what you're thinking."

"ah, okay. thanks anyway, at least you had the courage to force her to eat, she hasn't been eating for the past few days. i wonder what's going on in her head, there definitely is something right? it's impossible that she's in a diet, that paper-thin girl." Seulchan blurted out.

"You're friends with her right? why not ask her?"

"She wont answer me. please continue to force her to eat. please?"

"ahh..." Dongwoon rubbed the back of his head. Seulchan showed her puppy eyes and Dongwoon finally gave in. "okay, but if she kills me, you're the one to blame." they both layghed and walked out of school separately.






Minyeon walked home on that cold late night, She didnt notice the time as she was searching for an apartment when she saw something. she walked towards it and found a luggage with a man sleeping with his head tilted to his knees. Her eyes suddenly widened and her lips immediately curled up for a smile.

"HYUNSEUNG!"

The man slowly looked up at her as she started to hug him. He smiled and hugged her back.

"YAH! why are you here? why didnt you tell me that you moved here?"

"it was out of the plan Minyeonssi, and the owner of this house hasne given me any key. Noona has the keys and i've got nowhere to sleep now." HYunseung explained as he shared his jacket to Minyeon.

"me too."

"huh? i heard from hyung that you're living at the house of a family friend?"

"i dont want to be there..." Minyeon mumbled. "Can i sleep here with you? at least you wont be alne sleeping outside," she suddenly hd tons of energy as she insisted on her idea, while Hyunseung disapproved.

"Noona will be here soon, and you go home now, or do you want me to send you home?" Hyunseung stood up and grabbed her wrist.

"promise me you'll meet me tomorrow. you'll make with all those 2years apart, okay?"

"promise." Hyunseung pat her heard and she immediately hugged him and bade goodbye.




"what time is she planning to come home?!" Dongwoon muttered as he walked in circles on the corner of the road. He sat at one of the bench there and read some in his book as he suddenly saw from the corner of his eyes Minyeon walking.

"YAH!"

Minyeon atred at him blankly.

"do you know what time it is?!"

"past 11pm."

"is a girl supposed to go home ALONE at that time?"

"for me, yes."

"aish! dont you know everyone's worrying about you?!"

"then i should move out now."

"yah! why cant you just say that you're sorry, is it hard?"

"yes, especially when you're not."

Dongwoon glared at her but she just stared at him, probably waiting for his reply. Dongwoon hissed and took the plastic bag that Minyeon was holding.

"Tell them we went to grocery and i toured you around that's why we went home late," Dongwoon commanded and grabbed her arm, towing her towards the house.

"i wont." She said when he finally released her when they are on the doorstep. "i'm going straight to whatever room and sleep there. you explain to them."

"mwo? this is pissing me off Minyeon."

"you started it." She said, entering the house and went directly to that empty room where all her stuffs are placed. Minyeon lied at the floor, staring at the ceiling and slowly closed her eyes.





"Minyeonssi?" Dongwoon's mom knocked at the door and slowly opened it while Dongwoon was standing next to her with some fruits. "omo!" Dongwoon's mom exclained as she saw minyeon lying at the floor.

Minyeon squinted, adjusting from the light of the room. "what the hell?!" she thought to herself as Dongwoon and his mom is almost 3 inches away from her face.

"Good thing you just fell asleep! we thought you collapsed and such," Mrs.Son said with that weak smile.

"sorry," Minyeon whispered as she rubbed her eyes.  Mrs.Son pat her back and said that it's okay, and led her to her bed. And left her there.

Dongwoon just stood there staring at her, she barely noticed him. and not wanting to care anymore so she just tucked herself under the sheets and face the opposite side of where Dongwoon is standing.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," he finally said, massaging his forehead, "i dont know what's with you and you're life, i don't want to mess up with you, but please treat yourself well. i won't be irritating you if you keep yourself healthy and all. I want to be a friend but it seems like you dont want to, and i'm sorry if i'm such a pain in the , i really want to help you, though i know you will insist that you dont need one. but i'm just here." He said with sincerity and left the room, slowly closing the door behind him.

 

 

]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[

i haven't updated for a long time, been sick and busy ><

anw, sorry for boring chappie.

thanks for subscribing too. :))