02

YOU

Minyeon woke up as the sun was shining brightly on her face. She sat at the floor and looked around for a while and remembered what happened last night.

*Flashback*

"aish! why wont you use that? you'll just sleep in that bed for tonight because the guest room is still dusty.." Dongwoon scolded.

"I'll just sleep on the couch," Minyeon muttered, grabbing a pillow and a blanket.

"I wont share this room with you, i'll be sleeping with my hyung so just use my bed," Dongwoon explained, "iy's not like i drool on my bedsheet or my bed stinks."

"it's not that, okay?" She retorted. "just let me sleep on the couch, i want to rest."

"NO." Dongwoon said, "if you wont sleep in the bed, there's no way you're going to sleep on the couch."

"wae?"

"cause i'm going to sleep there."

"yah!"

"mwo?! "sleep in the bed. i'll tuck you in now." Dongwoon grabbed her and slammed her to the bed, lifting the blanket and tucked her in. "Goodnight." he walked away, leaving Minyeon in shock. "Oh, and dont dare sleeping on the couch, i'll sleep there." He finally said before leaving the room.

*End of Flashback*


"i didnt slept in the bed cause i feel like i'm drowning because it's too soft," Minyeon thought as she picked the blanket on the floor, folded it and arranged it on the bed.

"ehem," who else would it be? Dongwoon of course, in his pajamas and sleepy eyes.

"whut."

"you didnt sleep in the bed."

'whatever,' Minyeon thought as she tried to stand, but unfortunately failed because of the pain in her back and waist. 'ugh. this is what you get when you sleep at the floor,'she whispered to herself. Dongwoon didnt seem to notice it so she stand up again, wincing at the pain, took her uniform and headed to the bathroom.

"your back must hurt,"

"why are you following me?"

"i'm going to shower."

"no, i'm going first. you wait outside." Minyeon entered the bathroom and locked it. 'this is crazy, Son Dongwoon is getting in my nerves.' she thought, removing her clothes and walked to the shower. The cold water dripping in her body relaxes her, and after a couple of minutes she closed it, grabbing a towel from the rack.




"eomma!"

"goodmorning Dongwoon, what are you doing there?"

"i'm supposed to shower but Minyeon came in first."

"oh, then go use the bathroom at our room, your dad must be finished by now."

"okay," Dongwoon replied. Her mom was walking past himwhen he suddenly remembered the reason why he called his mom. "ah, eoomma!" her mom looked back. "do you a medicated patch for back pains and such?"

"why? Does your back ache? Did your hyung told you to sleep on the floor?"

"not really...so do we have one?"

"in the first drawer on the right, look for it there."




Minyeon walked out of the shower wearing her uniform. She went back to Dongwoon's room and hesitated to come in. what if he's changing clothes? she thought.

"He's in Appa's room, you can go in." Dongwoon's brother, Dongha said, as he walked out of the room next to Dongwoon's.

"ah, thanks." Minyeon said shyly and went inside. She looked all over the room for her bag when she saw something in the bed with her name on it.

"Your back must hurt. Hope this helps."

She grabbed the medicated patches and saw her bag on the other side of the bed and went straight out.



"I'm leaving" she said in a low voice as she passed the family on the dining area.

"please eat something," Dongwoon's mom said.

"thank you but i'm still full." She smiled.

"Are you sure?"

Minyeon nodded yes and Dongwoon's mom bade her goodbye. She quickly walked out of the house and walked her way to school. "I must really look for a place of my own. I cant keep up with them." She mumbled.





"Minyeonssi!"

She looked up and saw her closest frien ever, Seulchan on the other side of the road. They've been friends for years and she knows her too well that she knows the right things to do whenever she's having her moodswings, and she can manage her temper well and Minyeon's cold and rude acts.

"ypu're pretty early today," Seulchan linked her arm on Minyeon. "hey, what's that?" She pointed on the thing thast Minyeon is holding in her hand. Minyeon looked at it-- the medicated patch, and suddenly felt her lips curving up. "yah. why are you smiling?" Seulchan asked, raising an eyebrow."

Minyeon's smile suddenly disappeared and went straight ahead at their room, intriguing Seulchan.




"Dongwoon!"

Yoseob called as he ran to Dongwoon. "what's with that big smile, eh? did something happen?"

"nothing. just had a great start of the day."

"liar." Kikwang smacked Dongwoon's head, "i know you too well. spill it out!"

"NOTHING. i just had a hearty breakfast with the whole family, that's it. you all know i missed my hyung."

"o...kay..." Yoseob and Kikwang said in chorus.



Classes strted. BORING. the students thought, Dongwoon was listening to the professor carefully while taking notes. while Minyeon is lost in her own thoughts again. After a couple of hours, the lunch break bell rang. Students ran out of the room.

"Minyeonssi, let's eat!"

"Canteen?

"yeah, why?"

"No thanks, too many people."

"come on let's eat nooow~~"

"just go eat, i dont feel like eating too."

"okay. you want me to buy you something?"

"just strawberry milk, cold one."

"tss, you're too lazy to even go to the canteen. but i'll be beck quick!" Seulchan ran out of the room, Minyeon was now alone. She scanned the book on her desk and started to solve some problems in it.

"finally...let's eat!"

Minyeon looked up and saw Dongwoon with a bento box and chopsticks. One hand offering her a chopsticks.

"Take it now, i'm hungry."

Minyeon stared at him, He sighed. he grabbed her hand and placed the chopsticks on it. "You're neurons will die if you don't eat..." he started, "you didnt have breakfast, and you think a lot at class, how many neurons do you still have? We still have a competion in a month."

MInyeon didnt do anything. She just watched him as he stuffed his mouth with kmbap.

"say aaah~~" Dongwoon said while pushing a slice of kimbap on .

"ani."

"aah~~"

"aish! why do you have to be so annoying?!"

"just eat this, then i'll stop." pushing the kimbap on her lips. Minyeon sighed and ate the kmbap. "it's not that hard right? another one. aah~~"

"i can eat with my hands."

"great, now let's eat!"

Dongwoon started eating and Minyeon started to eat a few. whenever he sees her not eating he shoves her a food which will constantly make Minyeon eat.they finished everything on the bento box.  "I'ts nice eating lunch with you, let's not skip meals, okay?" and he stood up but then sat again when he noticed something on Minyeon's book. "Silly girl, that medicated patch is for your back, not for your book. it hurts right? Ask Seulchan to put it on for you, i cant help you with that." He smiled and went back to his seat.

Students saw what just happened, even Seulchan who was dumbfounded because you just ate with dome guy... okay, not with some guy. but with Dongwoon, the malegod.