05

YOU

"i saw you two walking together, why are you so gloomy?" Yoseob asked Dongwoon. He hesitated to tell him at first but eventually told him what happened that morning.

"i just cant believe that she smiled at me because i'm like that guy, i actually felt that she's finally getting nice to me, but when i heard her whisper, everything just crashed down."

Dongwoon sighed. Yoseob pat his back and comforted him. a few moments later, they heard a familiar voice shout.

"Minyeonssi! are you okay?"

"i'm okay," she said struggling to stand. Her bruise and cut at her knee is aching like crazy but she ignored the pain, not wanting show a weak side.

"yah! are you blind or just plain crazy?!" some guys at the field yelled at the girls on the side.
"she deserves that! flirting with our oppa when she already have a boyfriend!" the girl shouted back. the other buy was about to hit the girl but Minyeon stopped his hand.
"you'll be sent at the office if you do that," she let go of the man and walked away.

They were all dumbfounded when MInyeon showed that she cared for the guy, but feeling their hot stares and hearing them whisper about her, she stopped , being the meanie that they called, she lived up to it, "but you can do that outside the campus or school grounds."

"mwo?!" the girls said in chorus, nervous when the guys actually glared at them.Minyeon turned around and smiled.

"Just kidding," she said and walked back to the school building. the cut was bleeding too many blood but she didnt want to look at it. "oh crap," she muttered as she made a turn at the left, no one was there so she started limping as she walked to the school's clinic. she was really having a hard time, every move makes the pain even worse.

 

a pair of arms caught her and carried her bridal style. surprised, she looked up and saw Dongwoon carrying her.

"put me down now!" she  ordered him but he completely ignored it. she hit his chest cause she can barely move her leg, but he still didnt mind. they reached the clinic and Dongwoon sat her on the edge of one of the bed there. the nurse quickly attended them. Minyeon stat there, frozen, stiff, blood-drained, expressionless. Dongwoon was cringing in pain when he imagined how painful it would be when the antiseptic is applied in the cut but Minyeon stayed the same, not even move a bit.

 

"yah! doesnt it hurt?" Dongwoon curiously asked. no response. she didnt even look at her, or hissed. she was still expressionless as her eyes were glued on the cut. Dongwoon sat beside her and nudged her a bit, but she didnt even move. and there he knew it. He suddenly covered her eyes with his right hand and rested her head on his shoulder as he whispered, "everything's alright, you didnt see anything." He felt her soften, she was breathing normally and Dongwoon smiled to himself, 'She has hemaphobia, i must keep that in mind.'

 

 

Minyeon woke up as she heard the bell rang and she squinted to see where she is, she suddenly set up which made her yelp in pain. she put her hand in . Suddenly the curtain on the side was swept aside and Dongwoon went near her.

"you okay?" He asked when he saw her covering . She nodded and tried to stand but failed, it's too painful,her leg is a bit numb because of the pain. "where are you going?" he asked, as he helped her to stand, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"home." she said flatly.

"i'll carry you at my back, " Dongwoon retorted. Minyeon just stred at her which frustrated him. "i'm serious, you cant walk home like that."

"i'll ride a cab."

"no, we'll go home together," Dongwoon grabbed her bag and bend a bit, for her to get on his back.

"aish, why are you so persistent?!" She hit his back. but he didnt move. a few more minutes he didnt move. "yah."

"just get on my back so we can go home. it's not hard to get on my back right? or you want me to carry you bridal style?"

Minyeon rolled her orbs and Dongwoon smiled, he knew he won. Minyeon climbed on his back since she knows that he wont let her go home without him, and she cant really walk that much.

 

Dongwoon carried her on his back the whole time on their way home, she wasnt talking and Dongwoon was telling stories about how the school went. until he felt her head on his shoulder, she fell asleep again.

 

"we're home!" Dongwoon said but no one camt to them. Minyeon was still sleeping so Dongwoon lay her in her bed then explored the whole house only to find a note at the fridge.

"We wont be home this weekend, business trip. take care. we love you. -umma and appa."

He sighed. it's just the two of them at the house. his brother studies abroad and he just left earlier. Dongwoon looked inside the fridhe, good thing his mom prepared food to be heated for them to eat. He heated it and went to MInyeon's room to call her. She was already awake. rubbing her eyes.

"let's eat," Dongwoon said walking towards he and pat his back, telling her to get on his back.

"i can walk," Minyeon said, a bit embarassed on how vulnerable she is now.

"it's okay, no one's home so i must take care of you."

"no need." she whispered as she stood , holding the pain inside her. Dongwoon assisted her as they went down the stairs and walked to the dining room. there was ramyun and they both ate silently. when they finished eating, MInyeon walked to the sink and started washing.

"YAH! what are you doing?!" Dongwoon stopped her as he raised his brow.

"dishwashing." she retorted.

"i know, but i can do it,"

"i'm capable too. you cooked the food so i'm going to wash." She replied, "i'm not a guest here so stop treating me like a princess  cause i'm not. i'm the frog"

Dongwoon laughed at her serious joke but he finally gave in. "okay, but i'm going to help." He stood beside her, drying the plates. He talks a lot to her but she'll just reply with few words, not realy talking that much. but Dongwoon was happy that he actuallty can talk to her.

 

]-------------------------------------------------------------[

hope you enjoy this chappie.

i really cant update that much, i'm still busy at school.

paperworks and all. aish.

dont you think school is a hindrance in fangirl life? LOL

just kidding.

anw, i'll update as soon as i can

 comment and subscribe if you like <3