Gomawo/Kamsahabnida.

Smiles Don't Last Forever.

                       Haru plopped on the bed as Jeongmin her long hair gazing into her shining eyes. Haru spotted something out of the corner of her eye.

"Jeongminnie! Mworago?" she asked him, standing up suddenly and rushing to a wrapped up box.

"Omo! I almost forget, keke~ Open it, Haru!" Jeongmin replied sweetly.

Haru carefully untied the ribbon sitting atop the box and carefully removed the striped wrapping paper. She gasped.

"Aigoo, Jeongminnie is so good to me! Can you help me put it on?" Haru asked Jeongmin, gesturing to the sterling silver charm bracelet.

Jeongmin nodded happily as he attached the ends together.

"I love it!! Gomawo Jeongmin-ah!" Haru told him sincerely, kissing him on the cheek.

Jeongmin grinned as Haru's soft peachy lips pressend onto his cheeks. Meanwhile, in Heeyun's room...

R-R-R-RIIINNGGG!

Heeyun's phone went off ringing quietly, as it was buried under an avalance of blankets and pillows from her previous frustrations.

It was Jae.

She skipped the call, but dialed another number.

"Yeboseyo?" a grown man said into the telephone.

"Yeboseyo ahjussi! This is Heeyun speaking." Heeyun called out.

"Ahh, hello Heeyun. How are you?" the man asked.

"Not good, can I schedule another appointment?" Heeyun replied.

"Sure, how about at 12:00pm?" he offered.

"Arraso, see you then! Kamsahabnida for letting me in early~" Heeyun chirped before ending the call.

AT 11:40PM

Heeyun gobbled the rest of her lunch, which consisted of rice and chicken by herself in the dining room (as Haru and Jeongmin left to another date), and threw on a long cardigan, tank top, and shorts with wedges. Heeyun grabbed her bedazzled phone and headed out after picking up her purse and keys and slamming the door. She opened the gate, opened her car door, and drove to her appointment. She reached the huge office, parked near the entrance, and walked inside nervously. It was the 3rd time she had visited.

Doctor Jeon Hojun, Psychiatrist.

A nearby plaque read. She opened the door and was greeted instantly by a lady passing by who obviously worked there, as she was seen with a clipboard and pen rushing to a room across the hall.

Heeyun pushed open Doctor Jeon's office door.

"Annyeonghaseyo Doctor Jeon." Heeyun stuttered, sheepishly taking a seat in the faux leather chair near his wooden desk.

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo Heeyun! How's your...problem?" Doctor Jeon replied casually, taking out her file.

"Not well." she answered truthfully.