Part 1

Smiles Don't Last Forever.

                                   "Aish, I wonder what I will wear tomorrow night!" Haru thought to herself quietly while she plopped herself on her soft pink bed after promptly getting home and closing her bedroom door. Her eyes lit up as she quickly stood up and headed towards her older sister's room.

"Annyeong Heeyun-unnie!" Haru told her sister politely.

"Annyeong Haru! Mworago?" Heeyun said, looking at her watch briefly and heading to her closet.

"Do you have a date tonight, unnie? And I wanted to ask you something..." Haru blurted out softly.

"Keke, ne! I do actually, Jae and I are having our 2nd anniversary today and we are going to our favourite restaurant! What is your question?" Heeyun said, clutching her chest and smiling brightly, obviously in love with her prince charming.

"Omo! Congratulations unnie! I hope you and oppa stay together!" Haru said sweetly, surprising Heeyun with a hug.

"Gomawo! I hope so too." Heeyun said, picking out a lacy black mini dress from her closet. She slipped into shiny black pumps and strut for her younger sister.

"What do you think?" Heeyun asked.

"Neomu yeppeo! You lok very beautiful unnie! Can I borrow one of your old dresses for my date tomorrow?" Haru managed to reply as confident as she could.

"Ne! Go ahead and walk to my other closet. I have to go, Jae is here! I'll see you later!" Heeyun said, hugging her sister swiftly and walking down the spiral staircase to her boyfriend.

Haru walked slowly to her sister's other closet, as their parents were so rich that they had plenty of rooms.

"Annyeonghaseyo Haru!" a butler told Haru, bowing carefully before going back to doing his job.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Haru replied sweetly as she opened the door to Heeyun's closet.

"Hmm, what to wear with all these options?" Haru thought to herself, admiring all the dresses and shoes her sister had to offer.

NEXT NIGHT

Ring dong! Went the Kims' wonderfully lit doorbell as a nervous curly-haired boy pressed it.

"Aigoo, he's here and I haven't done my make up yet!" Haru thought to herself as she scrambled to her vanity desk and applied light blush and a brush of mascara.

She swiped a glossy peachy-pink lip balm on her lips and rushed downstairs. She bid her parents good-bye and walked out the door to be greeted by her date.

"Wah...a-annyeong Haru! You look so pretty tonight!" Jeongmin said, scratching the back of his head and smiling nervously.

He carefully gazed at the girl in front of him, from her soft curled hair to her white thinly-strapped dress with a pink tone and white high heels with bows at the top.

"Ah! Gomawo Jeongmin-ah! You look really handsome tonight too." Haru replied, looking at hisadorable navy blue tie and sports jacket. The blue looked good on him.

"Gomawo, should we go now?" Jeongmin asked.

Haru nodded and they were soon driven to a fancy new restaurant. As they walked in, the warm atmosphere and vibrant conversations that filled the room eased Jeongmin's nervousment and they were quickly escorted to a table.

Then, he showed up.