Good Morning!

Smiles Don't Last Forever.

                     Haru woke up. She pulled aside her pink silk curtain to reveal a perfect, sunny day. Her phone made a noise.

Bing!

Haru! Good morning, beautiful! :)

It was from Jeongmin. She smiled and decided to reply.

Keke, good morning Jeongmin-ah! You are up quite early today, ne?

She responded, checking the time. It was 6:00am. There was no reply after that, so she took a quick morning shower and freshened up.

Knock knock knock!

"Mworago? Somebody is at my door so early in the morning!" Haru thought to herself as she slipped on her knit slippers and walked downstairs to the foyer.

Haru quietly looked through the window to see Jeongmin, with his normal curly hair and outfit. She opened the door and let him inside.

"Uwah, Haru! Your house is prettier than I remember!" he exclaimed, swirling around.

"Hehe, gomawo! How did you get in anyways? We locked the gate last night after you dropped me off..." Haru questioned.

"I had to climb over it...mianhae. I wanted to see you today!" Jeongmin told her, rubbing his palms slightly.

"Aigoo, are you okay?!" Haru quickly said, rushing to get something.

"Ne, I don't need anything!" Jeongmin replied pulling her back and hugging her.

"Are you sure?" Haru said once more suspiciously.

Jeongmin nodded assuringly.

"A-Arraso...let's go upstairs to my room then, I don't want to wake up anybody." Haru suggested, holding Jeongmin's hand and leading him upstairs.

Once they got up to Haru's bedroom, Jeongmin couldn't stop complimenting and teasing her.

"Aish, not funny oppa-a!" Haru shouted, throwing a small pillow at him.

"Omo, be right back! I forgot to get something!" Haru exclaimed, rushing downstairs.

Jeongmin nodded and slipped something out of his pocket slowly, although it looked like he was stealing something.

Then, the door swung open.