Excuse me, who are you?

Smiles Don't Last Forever.

                   "Haru-ah! It's so early in the morning and I j--" Heeyun stopped and opened her eyes wide open. She blinked a couple times.

"Who is this strange, handsome boy in Haru's bedroom? What...what is he doing?! OMO WHAT IS HE DOING?!" Heeyun thought to herself panicking.

"Ah..hehe annyeong?" Jeongmin blurted out, placing his gift on Haru's bedside table.

"Uhh...annyeong? Who are you and why are you stealing something?" Heeyun replied blankly, stepping forward closer to him.

Jeongmin leaned a little back as Heeyun sat on his lap, playing with his curly hair. "J-Jeongmin imnida, I wasn't stealing something. You s--"

"Quiet, it doesn't matter anymore. What matters is us, and no one needs to tell Haru, arraso?" Heeyun interrupted, leaning closer until their lips were but a mere centimeter apart.

"Look, I don't want to come off on the wrong foot, but this isn't r--"

He gulped as Heeyun forcefully planted her lips onto his. She pushed him down onto the bed, his back on the blankets and her body on top of his. She pulled out his shirt and was about to do something until Haru opened the door.

"J-Jeongmin-ah?" Haru asked on the verge of tears.

Jeongmin hopped off and rushed to Haru's side.

"Haru, it wasn't me, believe me. I would never do that to you, I ju-" Jeongmin began.

Haru hugged Jeongmin tightly as Jeongmin carressed her hair slowly.

"I know it wasn't you, it was my sister, wasn't it? It's happened before, Jeongmin-ah. Just please promise me you didn't enjoy it..." Haru said, her voice muffled as she was sobbing on Jeongmin's shoulder.

"Of course not, I'm with you and you're the only one that can make me happy, arraso?" Jeongmin smiled.

Haru nodded as Heeyun tried to escape.

"UNNIE! How can you keep doing this? This is the 4th time already! I can't keep keeping secrets from Jae-ssi! It's either you like him or you don't, but if you're going to be in a comitted relationship like Jae thinks, you have to act like you are!" Haru scolded Heeyun, as if their roles had changed and Haru was the older sister.

"Arraso, Haru. It's just, Jae isn't as handsome as the guys you have! And this one...well, I guess he's a little more honest. Loyal. I guess I'll be on my way now...
 Heeyun told her sister sadly, knowing that she used to be Haru's role model. A tear rolled down her cheek as she made her way to her bedroom.

FLASHBACK, HEEYUN'S POV *VERY SMALL UAL SCENES. (Kissing, removal of clothing)

"Annyeong Jinyoung-ah! Can you help me with my math homework?" I said to Haru's first boyfriend as he blushed and nodded sheepishly.

I smirked as Haru gave him consent and he ran to my bedroom to tutor me. What she didn't know was that I was wearing only my , as I had finished my shower a few minutes ago and was scrambling to find clothing earlier.

"Arraso H-Heeyun, these are c-" Jinyoung began.

I kissed him, my lips planted firmly on his, and he didn't fight back. His arms ran up my sides and I ed his plaid shirt and he swifty unhooked my bra.

That was her first boyfriend, and I can still remember the look on Haru's face when she opened the door and heard moans. Then, there was Lee Joon.

Man, was he hott. Perfect build, personality, I still have no idea how Haru got him. It was 3:40pm and I was at his apartment, we were swimming in the pool with Thunder and Mir. I had on my small blue bikini and short denim shorts on as Joon lead me up to his room. He carried me to his huge bed and put me on top of him. I giggled as he kissed me, his tongue sliding in my mouth in 3 second intervals. He removed my bikini top, slid down my shorts, and was then surprised when Haru opened the door wide open with the key Joon gave her. Mir was upstairs at the time and was comforting Haru, that was supposed to be my job. I tried promising myself not to make the same mistake, but perhaps I was prettier than Haru? I guess some fun couldn't hurt, Jae obviously didn't appreciate my body and looks. I think Haru still has that key in her box of memories she's had since she was 7, but I don't dare open it up.

Joon was her second boyfriend, and probably the most unreliable. I can fairly say he started it, but I was glad I had that little moment in my life.

Ahh, Jonghyun was the best one, her third boyfriend. Pretty famous too, again I'm surprised how Haru gets all the good-looking celebrities.

We were all in Haru's sitting room (because umma and appa love to spoil us) watching a movie late at night. Jonghyun yawned and threw his arm over my shoulder. I leaned in and saw that Haru was fast asleep and had somehow made her way to her bedroom already. He leaned in for a kiss, and let's just say we made it to my bedroom quietly with him in his boxers and me in my .

END OF FLASHBACK AND HEEYUN'S POV