Part 2

Smiles Don't Last Forever.

                               Wow. She looks amazing, prettier than I remember and wearing yet again another expensive dress, one day I will become the 2nd richest man in Korea after we exchange wedding vows. One day. 'he' thought.

"Annyeong Haru! Remember me?" he asked her, fake smiles on.

"Aigoo...annyeong Jonghyun. What are you doing here? I thought you moved to America!" she replied, annoyed at hie special appearance.

He glanced at the guy sitting with her.

"I'm here to get back together with you, Haru. I missed you." Jonghyun said, silently thinking "and your money too".

"E-Excuse me sir, but Haru and I are on a date right now." Jeongmin told him, standing up as if he was about to do something.

"You don't need to, Jonghyun! We broke up and that was the end! I didn't miss you, you were too busy and didn't care for me. Now if you excuse me, Jeongmin-ah and I are going to get back to having our lovely date!" she said, hugging Jeongmin.

Jonghyun laughed to himself and turned around to walk out of the restaurant.

Fair game, Kim Haru, fair game you are playing. This isn't the last of me, I'll be back. he thought mischieviously.

BACK AT THE DATE

                                 "Aish, mianhae Jeongmin-ah! T-That jerk ruined it for us..." Haru told him, breaking their hug.

"A-Ani! It's okay, first dates aren't always perfect!" Jeongmin replied as they finished their dinner and a dessert tray was brought to them by the waiter.

"Chinja? Arraso then, Jeongmin-ah! Let's finish our wonderful date then, ne?" Haru said, smiling and doing a thumbs-up sign.

"Keke, you're really something, aren't you, Haru?" Jeongmin told her sweetly, feeding her a bite of angel cake as she gladly accepted.

She finished chewing cheerfully as Jeongmin leaned in with a surprise.