This is my Box of Memories.

Smiles Don't Last Forever.

                        Heeyun wiped away the falling tears and plopped herself onto her bed. She picked up her phone and tears burst out once more like a giant storm approaching as she dialed Jae's number. The phone was definitely ringing, but there was no response and Heeyun was led to his voicemail. "Odd, it sounds quite different..." Heeyun thought to herself, remembering the sunny day she and Jae both changed their voicemails to cute couple ones.

Jae imnida! Yeji imnida! This is our voicemail box, please leave a message after the beep! Gamsahabnida-a!~ *beeeeeeep*

Heeyun gasped, she couldn't believe it. With hearing that, she decided to leave Jae a sincere message.

"O-Oppa? Heeyunnie imnida...mianhae. I'm sorry I wasn't a good girlfriend, oppa. I hope Yeji is better than I was...gomawo for forgetting my goodbye. It really hurt..you know? Oppa, I'm sorry for everything I did. Take care!" Heeyun stuttered, blowing her nose shortly after recording the message for Jae.

She faced down, at her pillow.

"WWWAAAEEEEYYYOOOO!!!!!!!" she screamed, her voice muffled.

Someone knocked gently at her door.

"Mwo?" she asked. "Come in."

"Heeyunnie? Ke cha na?" It was Haru, holding Jeongmin's hand tightly.

"A-Ani...Jae has another girlfriend...I just need some time, arraso?" she told her sister with puffy eyes from the shed tears.

Haru nodded and Jeongmin and her left, closing the door behind them carefully not to wake anyone up.

"Haru?" Jeongmin asked once they reached Heeyun's room again.

"Ne?" she replied.

"Mworago?" Jeongmin asked her once more, holding up a medium sized box that had a heart shaped lock on it.

"Aigoo, Jeongmin-ah. I knew you would ask." Haru answered, pulling out her sterling silver necklace with a key on it.

Haru took the box, set it on her glass coffee table, and unlocked it with her key. She opened it and showed Jeongmin he contents.

"These...are my box of memories. I never show anybody this box or what is inside...but something is telling me to show you, Jeongminnie! I wonder...maybe I am supposed to? Keke!~" Haru explained as Jeongmin nodded.

Haru lifted up a picture.

"This is the first thing I put inside my box." Haru showed Jeongmin, holding a vintage picture of 7-year old Haru in a plaid dress and flats with a mysterious dark-haired boy.

"Who is the boy next to you?" Jeongmin asked, suddenly jealous.

"I forgot his name...I'd know him if I saw him again though. We were bestfriends when we were little until he left Korea, but I remember him with this box he gave me before he left." Haru told Jeongmin, holding the picture to her chest and then putting it back.

Sure enough, Jeongmin kept pouting memory after memory. He stopped her before she could explain an apartment key.

"Haru-u, how about we make some memories? Let's go!~" Jeongmin exclaimed.

Haru giggled, but nodded willingly as she pulled out her white, sticker decorated camera and snapped a picture of Jeongmin and her. The picture came out and she soon placed it in the box.

"Arraso, now we have another memory!" Haru said, flashing a smile.