Meeting.

Smiles Don't Last Forever.

                                She was wearing a hoodie that read 'New York' with brown shorts and her hair in a high ponytail. She was Kim Haru, half Korean and half Japanese - but 100% beautiful. Haru had the brightest brown eyes and the silkiest hair, she was perfect, an angel without wings. Her parents were rich, practically bathing in money and filled with arrogance. Everyday they would urge Haru to go on a shopping spree, or at least do something with their money. That was that, enough for pretty little Haru to deal with, so she just closed her mansion door behind her silently and ran to the park. The trees surrounding her glistening and the sun shining, Haru was so into the scenery she wasn't looking where she was going.

"Ouch!" said a boy with curly locks of hair.

"Omo, mianhae!" Haru said, bowing slightly.

"It's okay, it didn't really hurt actually." he said, flashing an irrestistable smile.

"Aish, don't do that - I really thought I had hurt you!" she said, hitting his chest softly.

"Arraso, arraso, I won't do that again. What's your name?" he said, looking into Haru's eyes.

"Haru imnida! How about you, mystery boy?" Haru answered giggling.

"How about you find out?" he told her winking.

He pulled out Haru's phone and took a quick selca of himself, then entering his phone number. He left promptly after returning her phone.

"Omo, Jeongmin is his name?" she thought to herself smiling.