Friends Or Something More? (ft. Eunhyuk)

Oldshots

"Oi, lazy! Come on, we have to review this section," You felt a fist giving you a playful noogie. 

"Hey! Stupid oppa," you laughed fixing your hair. "Aish, let's hurry up." 

The man next to you rolled his eyes. 

Okay, so he's your best friend, Eunhyuk. 

His real name was Hyukjae, but he preferred to be called Eunhyuk. 

He's tall, muscular, a hot dancer, and pure eyecandy. You've liked him since you were young. 

He could get in any girl's pants at any time. 

Yet you never heard him talk about girls. 

Sometimes, you suspected he's in a relationship with your other best friend, Donghae, but then you just shake it off. 

"I'm starting the music," he called. 

You blinked back into reality, and realized he was next to the stereo, which was next to the door. 

You nodded, and got ready. 

"1, 2, 3," Eunhyuk counted, and pressed the play button. 

The music was loud, and Eunhyuk raced back to get in position. 

You took a deep breath and waited for your cue. 

One ... Two ... Three.

You started dancing with him in perfect sync. 

"You're doing a pretty good job," Eunhyuk smiled. 

You rolled your eyes. 

"Of course. I'm Eunhyuk's pro dancer partner," you teased, biting your lip for effect. 

"Right you are," He did a slide. "I can't afford for any mistakes." 

"Touche," you replied. "But tell me, are you gay?" You laughed, and he stared at you with wide eyes.

"What? Of course not! You've known me for years, and I've never crushed on another guy! Why would you think that?" he told you, his breaths shallow and fast. 

"Just checking," you replied, laughing some more. 

You and him danced the rest of the steps, and once the music stopped, you landed on the floor, breathing heavily. 

"You're tired?" Eunhyuk eyed you teasingly, as he headed to turn off the stereo.  

You scoffed. 

"We've been practicing all day. Of course," you looked at him as he sat next to you.  

"Well, we can do all of this again tomorrow," he turned his head to look at you back. 

Since you were not too far away from him, you were so insecure. 

"Aish, again?" you whined playfully. 

Eunhyuk smiled that smile that always made you melt. 

"Of course." 

Oh my gosh, stop being cute! You mentally scolded yourself, and stood up. 

Following your lead, he stood up as well. 

You looked up at him, and wondered how tall he was now. 

"You know, when we were kids, I was so much taller than you," you snickered, estimating your height with your hand. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. 

"And guess what? I'm taller than you now," he leaned forward, his face almost touching yours. 
You blushed softly, and tried not to make it noticable. 

"Well I'm more mature!" You grinned, going over the corner to grab your water bottle. 

"Really?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow and you nodded, taking a sip. 

Closing your bottle, you tossed it on your bag, and when you turned back, your eyes widened. 

Eunhyuk was looking at you teasingly and his fingers were curved. 

"No," you said, taking a step back. 

"Yes," he said, and he took off, waggling his fingers. 

"Nooooo!" you ran off to the other side, wishing that your legs were as long as as a building so that you could run off easily. 

Because of his long legs and big strides, he caught up to you easily. He wrapped his long arms around your stomach and tickled you mercilessly. 

Suddenly, you tripped, and Eunhyuk held onto you tightly, turning you so that you would land on him. 

"Ouch..." he rubbed his sore head. 

You looked at him, alarmed. 

"Are you okay?" you asked, quickly getting up so you could inspect his injuries. 

"I'm fine," he replied, propping himself on his elbows. 

You sat on your legs, relieved. 

Sighing, you said, "You worried me," 

Eunhyuk pouted. 

"You're so troublesome. You made me fall down," he teased. 

"You're the one who decided to tickle me," you pouted. "It's your fault." 

"Hmp! You owe me. I'm the one who protected you from getting a concussion," he argued. 

"Fine. What do you want?" you asked, rolling your eyes. 

"For you to be my girlfriend," he said softly, almost shyly.

Your eyes widened. 

"Wait... What?" you said in awe. 

"I said, for you to be my girlfriend," Eunhyuk repeated, louder, but his eyes darted to his side, and his face was getting redder and redder. 

You didn't hear it wrong. 

He did say that he wanted you for his girlfriend. 

Your lips formed a grin, and you hugged him, your face on his chest.

He was so surprised, he fell down again. 

"Of course," you say, your voice muffled.

Butterflies were attacking your stomach, and you felt like you had risen a billion feet. 

"Really?" you heard his voice clearly. 

"Yeah," you replied. 

Eunhyuk through your hair gently. 

"You know, I've liked you since we were kids," he said quietly. 

You looked up at him. 

"Seriously?" you said. 
He nodded. 

"We could've been in a relationship long ago!" you exclaimed, laughing. 

Eunhyuk stared at you, processing what you said in your mind, and once he got it, he laughed along with you. 

"We're pabos," he smiled. 

"Pabos in love," you corrected, reaching up so that you could kiss his soft lips. 

"Yeah. Pabos, best friends, partners, whatever you want to call us, in love." Eunhyuk whispered, and kissed you back, sweetly and lovingly.