The Horrors Of Being A Boyfriend (ft. Minwoo)

Oldshots

Minwoo walked into your house one afternoon. 

He was planning on surprising you with his visit, and he quietly snuck around the house in search for you. 

Frowning, he paused to try and hear a sound that would lead him to you.

Where could she be? 

Minwoo thought of the places where he hasn't checked yet, and snapped his fingers when he realized it. 

The bathroom! 

Duh! 

But then he nervously stood where he was, rooted to the spot. 

Was it really okay to go to the bathroom? 

I mean, you could be on the toilet or showering...

Then, he heard a moan, and his eyes widened. 

It sounded painful, and no matter what, Minwoo had to check on you. 

He burst into the bathroom that you used, and saw you sitting on the ground, with shut eyes. 

He noticed that you held your abdomen, and Minwoo wondered what was wrong. 

He immediately sat next to you and rubbed your shoulder reassuringly. 

You opened your eyes and looked at him in surprise. 

"M-Minwoo? What are you doing here?" you asked with confusion. 

"I wanted to surprise you, Yoojin-ah." He explained, kissing your forehead sweetly.

"Now's not the time for that, and shut up before I-" you stopped, and took deep breaths to ease the pain. 

Minwoo looked at you quizzically. 

"What's up today, Yoojin-ah? Are you okay?" he asked. 

You shot a glare at him. 

"Do you think sitting in the bathroom, groaning, and holding my stomach makes me look okay?" you grumbled. 

Minwoo tilted his head. 

"Is it..." he trailed off, not wanting to say it. 

You sigh deeply and nod. 

"Oh. Explains the... mood." Minwoo said slowly, thinking out his words. 

You looked at him sympathetically. 

"Aw, I'm sorry Minnie, I really don't mean to act like that, it's just that I have the craziest mood swings." You blinked apolegetically, giving him a quick kiss on his lips. 

"It's okay. Do you need anything?" he asked, concerned. 

"Sing for me?" you whimpered in pain. 

Minwoo smiled and kissed your forehead before saying, "Then we should move to the living room. I bet your legs are already asleep." 

"Aniya... I hear that you sing the best when you're in the bathroom. It really gives you an idea of your voice and how in tune it is." You whined. 

Minwoo laughed softly. 

"You're just making an excuse not to move." He accused playfully, sticking his tongue out. 

You rolled your eyes. 

"I'll carry you?" Minwoo offered, holding out his arms.

"...I have my you-know-what. I'll bleed through." You said quietly. 

Minwoo sighed and rolled his eyes as well. 

"Okay. Well, do you need anything else? Like, honey water? Or something?" he asked. 

You looked down and mumbled something, but Minwoo didn't hear you that well. 

"Excuse me? Wait, what'd you say?" he strained his ears to hear you, but once again you said it quietly, and he was unable to hear. 

"Yoojin, speak louder, I seriously cannot hear." Minwoo looked at you. 

You grumbled, and repeated louder, "I need pads, you pabo!" 

Minwoo nearly fell. 

"Wh-what?" 

"Pads... I need pads." You said firmly, not meeting his gaze. 

"But..." Minwoo tried to find an excuse to get out of it, searching through his mind, panicked.

"Please? I'm on my last one and I can't go to the store because I'm still hurting really bad." You did your best puppy dog face, and Minwoo sighed.

"B-but..." Minwoo said again, earning a glare from you. 

"No Minwoo! I swear if you let your girlfriend bleed on the expensive carpet, I will throw you in a pit of fire, and dip your face in pink nail polish, and never talk to you again." 

Minwoo was quiet, surprised at the amount of rage a female had when she was on her period, and how dangerous it was when she unleased it all out. 

"Please?" You did your puppy dog face again. 

"There's no way I can say no to you..." Minwoo said nervously, as he kissed your forehead. 

"Kamsahamnida." You smiled pleasantly. "Do you want me to come? As moral support?" 

"You just said you were hurting really bad." Minwoo teased. "And it's okay. I have my manly pride." 

He puffed out his chest to make him look tougher, making you giggle a little bit. 

"Okay oppa. I'll be waiting in the living room, I guess." 

"Arasseo. Do you need anything else?" Minwoo asked. 

"Ah... ne. I'll just text you what I need." 

"Arasseo. I'll be going now," Minwoo kissed your lips quickly, and stood up, patting dust off of his jeans. 

"Kamsahamnida oppa. Take care~" you said, also getting up slowly. "Annyeonghigaseyo." 

Minwoo nodded, and set out for his journey for the items.

 

Once he got to the super market, he checked his phone, and saw your text. 

He read through it and sighed. 

"Aigo, all she wants are sweets..." he mumbled, before grabbing a shopping basket and making the items. 

"Ice cream... chocolate... Pocky..." Minwoo checked off the items as he tossed them gently into the cart. 

Finally, he had collected all of the food. 

Now, all that was left was the ... pads....

Minwoo gulped, and took a deep breath before heading to the 'feminine needs' section. 

He was alarmed at how many brands there were. 

"S-, which one did she need?" He looked at the boxes with anxiousness, and checked his phone. 

He searched all over the text, but you didn't specify which one you needed, so he cursed under his breath and texted you. 

Minwoo: Hey... Which brand did you need? >o< Hurry up and reply...

He waited nervously for your text to come, and stared at the boxes to try not to embarrass himself. 

Minwoo saw some girls out of the corner of his eye laughing at him. 

He miserably looked down at the ground, and was tapped on the shoulder a second later. 

He turned to see a young girl looking at him amused, but nervous and said, "Um, sir, could you uh... please excuse me?" 

Minwoo blushed a scarlet red and slid to the left.

"Thank you..." she smiled, and grabbed her box. 

Minwoo bit his lip, still waiting for your text. 

Why is she taking so long?!

Finally, his phone vibrated, and he scrambled to get it. 

Yoojin: Mianhae >_< I was getting my phone from my room. Anyways, just get me the green one. Kamsahamnida oppa ^o^ ♥

Minwoo looked up and grabbed a green box before quickly walking out of that horrible place. 

He paid, and the cashier - who was female, out of all genders- looked at him oddly. 

"...Sir, are you buying this?" She held up the green box, and Minwoo quickly nodded. 

"Ne, it's uh, for my girlfriend." He rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly, not meeting her gaze. 

The cashier woman nodded in relief that he wasn't some sort of freak, and rung him up. 

Minwoo quickly paid, and strided out. 

 

Soon, he arrived to your home, and dived for the couch, where you were. 

You were sitting there, on your phone, when he flung his arms around your neck, and buried his face into your hair. 

"M-Minwoo? Did something happen?" you asked, looking at him in confusion. 

He handed you the bag, and you set it on the table. 

"Minwoo?" you repeated again. 

He said something to you, but it was muffled. 

"Say that again?" 

"The female population is evil! Evil and scary and horrible! How could you make me do such a thing alone?!" Minwoo groaned. 

"Wait, what?" 

"You girls are evil," Minwoo looked at you. "I was only a brave man trying to do a brave deed, but they wouldn't stop mocking me with their stares and their laughs! How can you look down at such an admirable deed?" 

You rolled your eyes. 

"Why do you think I offered to come, pabo?" you teased. 

Minwoo hugged you tighter. 

"I don't know how you women deal with each other!" he said in disbelief. 

"We don't." 

"I don't know how you can do this every month!" 

"I don't buy pads every month, Minwoo. And I'm a girl." 

"I don't know how you can even buy them in the first place!" 

"Bring some money, get one, and go to the cashier." You started sifting through the bag, looking at its contents. 

Then you pulled out the box, and inspected it, looking at it as if it was a strange object. 

"I don't know how you can-"

"Minwoo you bought me the wrong one."

Minwoo stopped, and looked at you with disbelief and horror. 

"You're kidding." 

"I'm not. See? I asked for pads, and these are tampons." 

"But you asked for the green ones! Those are green!" Minwoo groaned, and you rolled your eyes.

"There's two types, pabo." 

"But- why?!" Minwoo widened his eyes. "We have to go again?" 

"Well, we wouldn't have to if you had read the label!" You countered. 

"Ah, mianhae," Minwoo whined. 

"Aigo, gomawo, gomawo..." You hugged him with a smile and kissed his forehead. "It's okay. I'll buy the pads this time. Thanks Minnie. Saranghae." 

Minwoo looked up at you, and gulped. 

"Do I have to do this again another time?" he asked quietly. 

You shrugged. 

"But if you do, I promise I'll come with you." You kissed the tip of his nose, and he beamed. 

"Arasseo," he replied. "Saranghae~" 

"Ne," you replied. "Now, get in the car, and make sure you have the receipt. I want to get my pads." 

Minwoo nodded cheerily, and led you into the car.

"Kamsahamnida." You grinned.

"Ne, anieyo. I love you." Minwoo smiled, as he started the car.

"Me too, oppa. I love you too." You replied back, and Minwoo began driving to the store again, but this time, he has you to face those mean, mean girls for him.