The truth

Vampire Army

Chapter 7

Vampire Army

All of you were about to go when Seohyun stopped all of you. “The girls will have to be in separate rooms...” Seohyun said as 5 maids gently and carefully pulled them away and led them to another room. “Please clean yourselves up” Seohyun said. “And, you’re free to choose from the dresses in the closet” She smiled and exited the room.

You, Yuri and Hyuri looked at each other and sighed.

After all of you took a bath you changed your clothes and Yuri helped the two of you with your hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys went outside their room and gathered in the hall. “What’s taking those girls long?” Jonghyun asked. “Dude, they’re girls” Donghyun looked at him making Jonghyun giggle.

“And what actually do you mean by that?-Pabo Oppa!” They heard someone scold them as they turned around and saw Hyuri in a short black dress and silver shoes with her hair tied into a bun.

“Wow, Hyuri... You look amazing” Youngmin’s eyes widened as he smirked.

“Yuri Unnie” you said as she smiled turning to Yuri.

Kwangmin’s eyes widened as he saw you in a beautiful dress with her hair in a pony tail and was wearing flat silver open shoes. “...” You looked at Kwangmin and a smile slowly appeared on Kwangmin and your face.  

“Okay guys, Come come!” Jessica appeared and led them to the dining room as you and Kwangmin held each other’s hand and go there together.

“You look pretty with that dress” Kwangmin said. “-But I’m not saying you don’t look pretty in other days but I’m saying-” Kwangmin was cut off by Jeongmin. “I think Minkyu gets it Kwangmin-ah” Jeongmin teased as you giggled.

All of you were seated and were served with food. While eating one of the maids served the drinks but you were just staring at it. “Blood?” you raised a brow and turned to Jessica and Seohyun.

“Trust me kid, you’ll need that” Jessica said and drank from a glass.

“But Minkyu is human, She can’t drink that” Minwoo said as you nodded. “Cut it will you?, Just tell her the truth and It will make your ‘mission’ go better” Jessica said arrogantly.

“What truth?” You quickly turned to Minwoo as Jessica raised her eyebrow and continued eating.

“It’s nothing Minkyu-ah...” Hyuri touched you as you quickly slapped her hand away.

“Do you mean me being a vampire!?” You shouted. “I told you! It’s not true! My mother is not a vampire! My family were all humans! We ate normal food for humans! And she won’t even-She doesn’t drink any human blood!” You stood up and shouted.

“Minkyu, Calm down” Donghyun said as you bit your lip and ran away.

“Minkyu!” Kwangmin shouted.

You ran away as far as possible, hid in a room and locked the door. “It can’t be! No...Can’t be...Impossible...” You hugged your legs and kept mumbling.

“How can that be?” Your eyes were teary as you stared at the door. “If she is a vampire... Then does that mean-NO!” You quickly shook your head. “Minkyu, I know you’re there...Please open up” Hyuri’s voice could be heard from the other side while she knocked on the door.

Still, you gave no response.

“Fine” Hyuri said and suddenly opened the door by extreme force. “Ya!” You glared at her. “Come’on Minkyu” She held out her hand. “We don’t know yet if you really are a vampire, some generations’ skip you know... and even if you are a vampire, Atleast you carry some part of your mother... Right?” Hyuri rubbed the back of her neck.

"Your right, I'm sorry If I over reacted" You sighed and stood up.

"But If my mother is really a vampire, Then... I am too right?-But why wouldn't she tell me!? I couldn't even remember anything from my childhood..." You said as Hyuri smiled. "Comeon let's go, They're probably worried"


Hey guys! Long time no see right! I'm so sorry *full bows 912917382 times* It's just that we were overseas for months and in a small cabin in a forest!-With no internet!!! Gahhhh!!! That was a scary summer! But My cousin there has british friends XD the same age as me, How can I argue to that!? I love me some british men~ Anyway, I wa sthinking of deleting this story, But since there are a lot of subscribers, I don't want to X(