The dream

Vampire Army

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irqREXDgk4&feature=BFa&list=PL4E6FBEF672691776&lf=mh_lolz

Chapter 4

 

Living With Vampires

You and the others sat on a very comfy sofa worried what had happened to Yuri. “Why did she faint?...” You asked Kwangmin as he gave you a worried look.

Slowly Yuri woke up from her bed. She opened her eyes and saw Jonghyun beside her squeezing a towel. “Are you alright now?” Jonghyun said without looking at her. “You know don’t you?” Yuri looked at Jonghyun seriously as Jonghyun sighed heavily and then turned to her. “Yes”.

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows. “Why won’t you tell them?” Jonghyun avoided eye contact as he sighed. “Ya!” Yuri grabbed his arm. “It’s because they will die!!!” Jonghyun shouted.

“What?” Yuri nearly shouted.

“I promised okay!” Jonghyun said. “I made an unbreakable vow,” Yuri sat beside him and held his hand. “What happened?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“Onew and I, we were looking for our sister...Then he came into the picture, He said he would help us if we help him...But he didn’t. He made us prisoners but I was able to escape...Onew was still a robot” Jonghyun explained as he bit his lip.

“You-” Yuri was cut off. “Yes, Just don’t tell! I’m going to save them and bring back Onew” Jonghyun said. The two of them looked at each other worriedly.

“I-I just need Minkyu now” Yuri said as she stood up. “What?” Jonghyun asked. “Now!!!” Yuri shouted. Jonghyun rolled his eyes “Araseo Araseo” Jonghyun went out the room as The others looked at him worriedly.

“Is she awake?” Hyuri asked. “Yeah, and she wants to talk to Minkyu-ah” Jonghyun said. “Me?” You asked. “No Him, of course you! Pabo!”  Jonghyun sarcastically said as You stuck out your tongue to him.

You stood up as the others did too. “I said Minkyu” Jonghyun said as you looked at Kwangmin.

He sighed and let go of your hand. “Hurry” Jonghyun said as you went in the room, Jonghyun was outside watching out. You saw Yuri facing back and doing something. “Excuse me?” You asked. “Sit down” she said without turning to you. You obediently sat down and waited for her.

Yuri turned around to face you and sat down across you. She was just staring into you.

“Ummm...Uhhh...Is Something wrong?” You asked. “Do you remember anything?” Yuri asked. “Pardon?” you asked. “Your childhood...” Yuri said.

“Well,...I don’t really remember...It was all a blur,” You forced a smile. “But...I do remember the house was on fire...My sisters and my brother screamed for help...I didn’t see my father and I tried to look for my mother...But I saw her nowhere...” Your smile faded as you furrowed your eyebrows remembering the blurry scene.

“Then,...Then something...Something grabbed me by my shirt” Your eyes were filled with fear. “Something big black and hairy” You said looking at Yuri. Yuri held your hand and said “then?”

“Then I found myself out the house listening to the horrifying screams of my family with my dog” you said.

“Do you remember anything else than that?” Yuri asked. “No, only the part when kwangmin and youngmin oppa found me” you said. Yuri felt worried as she gulped. “Do you want to remember? Everything? Do you want to know everything?” yuri asked you. “I-I do” you said. “I knew your mother” Yuri said as you were shocked.

Suddenly the two of you heard a loud noise coming from outside.

“Yuri Noona! Minkyu!!! We have to run!!!” Hyunseong shouted as he opened the door and grabbed the two of you. “Wait!” Yuri ran and started to get important stuff. “Yuri Noona!!! Hurry!” Hyunseong said as Yuri ran out with them.

You tried to look for Kwangmin as Hyunseong ran dragging you. “Where’s Kwangmin!?” You asked. “He’ll be here!” Hhyunseong said. “No! I need to see Kwangmin!!!” You said.

You turned around and saw Kwangmin running after you. “Kwangmin!!!” You smiled as he did too and he grabbed your wrists and put you on his back. “Oppa What’s wrong?” You asked as he didn’t give an answer.

All of you reached near the lake and there was only one boat. “What are we going to do!?” Yuri panicked.

“You and Minkyu go on ahead! Vampires can breathe under water” Hyunseong said as he put you and Yuri on the boat and started the engine. “Kwangmin!!! How about you!?” You shouted reaching for Kwangmin. He smiled and said. “I’ll be fine!!! I’ll be with you” Kwangmin said.

The boat went off fast as you looked at Kwangmin and Hyunseong run back into the dark.

“Minkyu! I have something to give you” Yuri said. You turned to her as she gave you a necklace. “What is this for?” You asked. “It will protect you, Wear it” She said as you did. The next thing you know the two of you fell asleep.

It was fogy and dark. You slowly walked down the dark isle and looked around. “Hello?” You asked. Suddenly someone replied. “Minkyu Darling?” A voice asked. It was your mom’s voice. Suddenly you were surrounded by trees and flowers and a little girl ran by you. Giggling and smiling. “Jinnie?” You whispered seeing your beautiful sister. “Hun! Minah!” Your eyes widened as they ran pass by you too.

“1, 2, 3...” Someone counted. You turned around and saw yourself counting infront of a tree. “Ready or not here I come!” The little girl smiled and ran around. You were startled. “Found you daddy!” The little girl chirped as she spotted her lovely daddy.

“I found you Hun!” The little girl said. “Where is Jinnie and Minah???” The little girl wondered as 3 girls followed behind her. When suddenly...“Boo!” They chorused as the little girl jumped startled. They all laughed together and suddenly they all looked at you smiling. “Minkyu Darling...” They said.

“Mom...Dad...Everybody...I love you all so much...Where are you?” You whispered as your tears began to flow. Suddenly they were on fire. “Mom!” You screamed. “Dad! Jinnie!!! Hun!!! Minah!!!” You screamed as you tried to help them but your hands would just pass through them.

“Minkyu! Minkyu!” Yuri tried to wake you up and kept shaking you. You instantly jolted up panting and crying. Yuri hugged you as you panted. “Are you alright?” She asked.

“It’s alright...” She said. You smiled and broke the hug. “I heard you sleep talking...” She said as you forced a smile. “You miss them a lot huh?” She asked as you wiped your tears.