Jessica & Seohyun

Vampire Army

Music

 

Chapter 6

Living With Vampires

~In the Castle~

The king grabbed one of the guards by his collar and threw him across the room. “You let him escape!?” He shouted.

The guard groaned in pain and bowed. “I’m sorry My Majesty” He said as The King dismissed everybody. “You know Donghae,” Leeteuk tapped his shoulder. “If you do that you won’t have any friends” Leeteuk said. “Why would you think I have friends?” Donghae shrugged.

“It’s true he doesn’t” Eunhyuk said as he passed by with a red apple on his hand and a knife on the other.

~☪~☪~

“Are we near?” You asked them as they sighed “Minkyu-ah! You have been asking that question for hours!” Hyuri said. “Can’t you shut up?” Jonghyun asked annoyed as you rolled your eyes.

“Everybody! It’s another ambush!” Hyuri said.

“They will be here about 7 minutes from now, they know we are here” Hyuri said making everybody alert. “We have to hide Minkyu” Kwangmin said as he looked everywhere for a place to hide. Then he saw a small cave under a very big tree.

“There!” Kwangmin grabbed you. “We are going to climb up the trees just in case!!!” Jonghyun said as Kwangmin nodded “Yuri! Go with them!”. They climbed really fast. You were worried as Kwangmin pulled you in the dark cave.

“What happens when they find us?-me?” You asked as he sighed. “I don’t know, Let’s stay quiet-I hear them coming” Kwangmin said.

Suddenly feet dropped in front of the two of you which made the two of you startled. Kwangmin then hugged you making you close your eyes.

Your heart beat was fast and loud.

“They-They aren’t from the Kingdom are they?” Donghyun asked Jonghyun while they were observing from the trees. “They look like-” Jonghyun was cut off when somebody grabbed his foot throwing him to the ground.

“You think you can hide from us?” The soldier shouted, Jeongmin angry jumped down the soldier and tackled him. “Jeongmin!!!!” Minwoo shouted blowing their cover.

Hyunseong jumped over another soldier and grabbed him by his neck and broke his head. Youngmin and Minwoo were fighting side by side throwing some kicks and punches.

All of them showed their sharp fangs and murderous and hungry eyes.

You peeked and saw Minwoo being thrown hard on the ground and a crack was on his face and he lay unconscious. “MINWOO!” You shouted as his cracks healed fast.

“Shhh!” Kwangmin covered your mouth. Then suddenly two feet walked infront of the two of you almost caught Minwoo opened his eyes and grabbed them by their shoulders and threw them away.

“RUN!!!” Minwoo shouted at you and Kwangmin as Kwangmin pulled you out of the small cave and was about to run away when a woman appeared.

“You’re not going anywhere” The woman said in a deep husky tone as she raised her hand and made everyone stop what they were doing (like she froze everybody). “Why are you trespassing here!!!???” She asked.

“Answer me!!!” She shouted again until she spotted Jonghyun. “Didn’t I tell you we’d come?” Jonghyun raised a brow. “Jonghyun...” She whispered and put down her hand making everyone fall down on the ground.

“Jessica”

“Yuri” Jessica looked at her coldly.

“Hi Jess!” Jonghyun smiled.

 “Still an idiot I see” Jessica said. “Still-” Jonghyun cut himself off observing no difference. “Still an Ice Princess I see” Jonghyun said back as Jessica rolled her eyes. “Please them to the castle please” Jessica told the soldiers as they bowed and gathered them.

~☪~☪~

You held Kwangmin’s hand as he turned to you. “What are you doing?” He asked. “I-uh-I was-I-Never Mind” You stuttered as you took your hand back but surprisingly he grabbed your hand and entwined it with his.

“I didn’t say I didn’t like it” Kwangmin blushed turning away and you smiled.

After a few minutes all of you arrived at a very big big castle.

“Where are we?” You asked Jonghyun. “My two friends house” Jonghyun said. “Really good friends” Hyuri slyly said looking at Jonghyun as he rolled his eyes.

“Fine, I used to date Jessica” He admitted. “That girl before?” You asked with wide eyes. “Yep!” Hyuri said as Jonghyun rolled his eyes again and ignored your questions.

Jessica stopped in front of a black gate and touched it as the gate glow violet then turned to Blue. Then it finally opened. “Leave us” Jessica said to the soldiers as they left.

“Follow me” Jessica said as she turned to you and guided you inside the castle. “Seohyun!” Jessica shouted. “We have some visitors” She whispered but loud enough for Seohyun to hear.

Seohyun walked down the stairs as she looked at you.

“What’s a human doing in my castle, How did she get in?” Seohyun asked Jessica. “That was a riddle for me too” Jessica said. “What’s your name?” Seohyun walked towards you as you winced.

“H-Hwang Minkyu” You bowed.

“Minkyu? The Minkyu?” Seohyun asked. “She is the one you were talking about?” Jessica turned to Jonghyun. “Yes, you must help us” Yuri said. “We don’t exactly know why they want her, so please help us” Jonghyun pleaded as Seohyu and Jessica smiled.

“Well, since all of you are here...It must have been tough journey” Seohyun said. “Go wash up first and we will have dinner” Seohyun said. “All of you seem to be very hungry” Jessica said.

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

So what do ya think???? Please comment!!!!! While writing this, I forgot about Yuri!!! Chosuhamnida!!!!! I'm such an idiot!!! *Hits myself on the head and I thought It was kind of boring!!!! Chosuhamnida if it is!!!!! Please comment!!!!