Ellisa

Vampire Army

 

 

Music

Chapter 5

Living With Vampires

 

You sat quietly on the boat looking far in the fogy horizon, waiting for Kwangmin. “He’ll be here” Yuri said as she held your hand smiling at you. You also smiled as you turned back.

 

“Yuri Unnie...” You said as she turned to you.

“You said...You knew my mother” You whispered but enough for Yuri to hear. “Yes, I knew her very well” Yuri smiled. “We were best of friends; she helped me with everything...” She continued. “Ummm...Unnie..What was my mother’s name?” You asked.

“Ellisa...” Yuri whispered. “Dawn Ellisa” Your eyes widened and Yuri nodded. “So that’s why you called me Ellisa, when we first met...” You said.  “You look exactly like her...Your eyes, assets, face-everything!, but you have your father’s brain” Yuri giggled.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” You squinted as she giggled.

“Do-Do you know?” Yuri’s smile faded. “Know what?” You raised a brow. “What your mother was...” Yuri looked serious now as she stared at you. “What do you mean?” You winced.

“She wasn’t human Minkyu...” Yuri said which made your eyes widen. “Of course she was human! That’s nonsense you’re talking about!!!” You shook your head.

You denied everything she said. “She’s a vampire Minkyu! She was a royal Vampire! I was the adviser remember? I knew your mother.

She was suppose to marry royalty but chose to run away with your human father and make a family of her own, She disobeyed her mother’s orders...But her Parents understood her love and want to live a normal life so they let her go.” Yuri said as you intently listened.

There was something inside of you saying it was true but another denies.

“Are you joking!? Please don’t make that kind of jokes!!!” You said as Yuri sighed. “It’s not a joke,” She said. “But...It’s your choice to believe it or not” She turned away.

Suddenly someone came out the water and into the boat with scratches and little amount blood coming out. “Oh my gosh! Hyuri!!!” You nearly shouted and helped her get in the boat.

She was panting like crazy and she looked hurt. “Are you alright?”You asked as she smiled. “Yeah, the others are coming” Hyuri said smiled. “I have some medicine for those wounds” Yuri said searching through her bag.

“I’m so glad everybody is safe” You smiled.

After a few minutes the boat arrived at land and Yuri, Hyuri and You stepped on land and waited for the others and sure enough they arrived.

“Kwangmin!!!” You shouted and jumped towards him giving him a hug. “Minkyu-” He sighed and smiled hugging you tighter. You broke the hug and sighed heavily. “Ya! How about us?” Donghyun laid down on the grassy land.

“You too Oppa~!!!” You said and hugged him.

Everybody had bruises and wounds but when I look at Hyuri she had no wounds anymore. “Vampires Heal easily” She said and helped everybody stand up.

“They won’t be bothering us for a while” Youngmin said.

“What’s going to happen now?” You asked as you looked at Jonghyun. “We keep travelling” He said and walked in the forest.

“Mwo!?” You nearly shouted at his persistence.

“Is he serious?” You asked Hyuri. “Don’t worry we’ll arriving in a safe place soon Minkyu-ah” Hyuri said as she can foretell the future.

~In the Castle~

 “Your Majesty, He has arrived” A girl said and bowed to the King. “Bring him in” The King said as he drank his wine.

Suddenly Two guards went in carrying Onew who was bleeding a lot and had many bruises. Then the guards threw him hard on the floor. “So,” The King said “Where is she?”.

“Chosuhamnida” Onew said as he bowed.

The King scoffed and stood up and went down towards him. “Psh, you’re so weak!” He shouted and kicked him. Onew spit out blood and wiped it dramatically.

“I told you to get her no matter the circumstances!!!” The King said as he attempted for another kick but held it. “What made you lose to a little girl!?” He shouted as Onew winced.

“It-It was her protector Your Majesty...” Onew said. “Mwo!?” The King scoffed. “You loss to a stupid DOG!?” The King shouted and kicked him again. He walked up the stairs and sat on his throne.

“Put him in his cell!” He shouted as two male guards picked him up and dragged him away. “SHE HAS FRIENDS!!!!” Onew shouted but The King wasn’t listening. “AND MY BROTHER IS PART OF THEM!!!!” Onew said as The King looked at him with wide eyes.

Onew then smirked.