NoT SaFe ANYmOrE

Vampire Army

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzTUcPULDWg&feature=related 

Chapter 2

“How did they know about Minkyu-ah?” Jeongmin asked. “We don’t know for sure” Hyuri said. “A spy maybe?” Hyunseong said. “Of course not, their too smart” Jonghyun said.

“Do they know she’s human?” Donghyun said. “No, I think not” Jonghyun looked at you who were sitting on a chair in the kitchen with Kwangmin.

“So, what you mean is that their coming here?” Hyunseong asked. “Yeah actually there’s an army of them, actually hundreds of them.” Jonghyun said. “Kwangmin-ah...Do you think they are actually targeting me? It could be anyone” You said. Kwangmin just smiled at you as he patted your head “I don’t know Minkyu-ah”. “But I’ll always make sure your safe and I will kill the person who will even touch a strand of your hair” He said as you hugged him. “Thank you Oppa!!!”.

“Ahem!” Hyuri coughed. “Sorry to interrupt but Minkyu-ah, Time to change. Were moving now” Hyuri said. “Now? Why?” You asked. Hyuri looked at Kwangmin “Just go” Kwangmin said as you nodded and went upstairs.

Kwangmin looked at Hyuri as both of them sighed.

^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^~ ^~^

You went downstairs and you were wearing something like this:http://www.causewaymall.com/shop/images/P-0262.jpg

“Minkyu-sii” Hyuri held my hand. “Where are we going?” You asked them. “To a friend” Jonghyun looked at you weirdly. You don’t know why but you have a strange feeling when you are around with him. “As long as we stay there we will be safe. Temporarily anyway” Hyuri said.

 

 

“Why are we going? As long as we don’t invite them in they can’t get in.” You said convincing them to stay.

“It’s not easy. It’s an Army of Vampires Minkyu-ah” Jonghyun said as he smirked. “Are we travelling on foot?” you asked. “What do you expect? A Lamborghini?” Jonghyun sarcastically said as you quietly growled at him.

“That’s enough Jonghyun Hyung” Jeongmin tapped his shoulder as Jonghyun stuck out his tongue to you and you stuck your tongue out too.

All of you went out the house as you suddenly notice your little puppy not with you. “Little Ryu!” You said as they turned to you. “What?” “Little Ryu you Babo!” You said knocking some sense into Kwangmin’s empty head. Ryu is your little pet puppy ever since you were small. He was with you for like forever.

“Just Hurry Up!!!” Kwangmin shouted as you ran Inside the Dog house. “Ryu~” You whispered. No response. “Ryu~”. Still no response until you heard a bark like he was fighting off something.

“Ryu?” You looked behind a box and saw him crying in a corner. “Ryu-”

“Guess who?” Someone suddenly spoke. You quickly turned around and saw a pair of two blue eyes. “Hello Little Minkyu-ah~” He stepped closer to me as I winced. “How stupid of you to come back” He smiled. “Wh-Who are you?” you asked. “A 4 decade Vampire....Onew” He said kneeling forward to you.

You slowly moved your hand behind you and grabbed a rake as you hit him and ran away. “Tch.” Onew scoffed as he suddenly disappeared.

You panted as you tried a find a way out. You quickly ran inside your room remembering no one could get inside unless invited. You panted so hard and stepped backwards. Suddenly the door flung open and Onew was standing there looking angry and frustrated. You grabbed a knife from the drawers and stuck yourself to the wall.

“You’re not Invited” you said at him. Your heart beat fast when he took one step inside. He smiled as he slowly went in. “Step Away!” You shouted as he suddenly appeared behind you and threw you across the room which caused the lamps to break.

“She’s taking long!” Kwangmin groaned and instantly stood up as they heard galss break inside the house.

“Hyuri! You didn’t-” Minwoo looked at Hyuri as she shook her head. They quickly ran towards the house in search of you.

You opened your eyes as you felt a sting on your arm; you looked at your arm and saw your sweater stained with blood. Blood came rushing out as your heart beat fast.

There Onew was standing at the sight your wound. The smell of your wound made him lust you. His fangs became bigger and sharper his big blue eyes became well, bluer!

The second a drip of your blood dropped the floor he wanted to drink from you. But as he was about to jump at you, you saw A big black dog with big red eyes and big sharp white fangs grabbing him pulling him outside crashing to the windows.

He looked familiar.

“Minkyu-ah!!!” Someone shouted as he ran to you. It was Kwangmin. “Kwangmin-ah...” You whispered as he made you sit upright. He tears up the bed’s blanket and wrapped it around your wound. Jonghyun was staring at you he was lusting you too. You noticed him as you stood up. “What are you looking at?” You rolled your eyes to him as you felt frustrated.

“Minkyu!” Hyuri popped beside you. “What was that just now?” Minwoo asked. You could tell he saw that Big Black dog too.

You ran towards the window and looked down. There was nothing. Only blood and shattered glass.

‘What happened’ You asked yourself. “Here is not safe anymore. We better hurry up before any of more comes” Jonghyun said as Kwangmin grabbed your hand. “Kwangmin-sii!” You said as he furrowed his eyebrows. “Stick with me. If ever I turn around and don’t see you I will seriously kill you” He said angrily.

“Kwangmin-siii...You don’t really mean that right?” You nervously asked.