Black Lake

Vampire Army

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQOZiOTubSQ&feature=related)

Chapter 3

 

Living With Vampires

The silence was intense. They looked worried, very worried indeed. You couldn’t take your eyes off him. He kept his eyebrows furrowed all the time. He seriously looked angry and worried at the same time.

He was holding your hand very tightly.

Suddenly you felt a cold touch on your other hand. Then heard a voice ‘You alright?’ You turned around and saw Minwoo as he smiled and you smiled back and whispered “Ne Oppa~”.

“Mwo?” Kwangmin looked at you as you quietly shook your head. “N-Nothing” You said as he scoffed. “You’re so relaxed aren’t you? Every vampire is looking for you! Don’t you know you might die?...Heck! All of us will!” Kwangmin scolded you with his dangerous glowing eyes and sharp teeth which gathered attention.

You winced as you lowered your head. “Yah! Kwangmin-ah! Stop! Your scaring her!” Donghyun said. Hyunseong went towards the two of you and said “The two of you shush or I’ll have to punish you again!”.

You pulled your hand away and rolled your eyes. “He started It”.

“I Have-” Hyuri was suddenly cut off by Jonghyun. “Hey guys...We are almost there” Jonghyun looked at a lake.

“We are not going to swim to the other side right?” You asked.

They all looked at you as you shrugged. “What?  I was just asking.....”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and buried his hand under water. The water glowed blue and a brown boat with a tall black silhouette standing on the boat was floating towards you.

“Wh-Who in the world is that?” You asked.

“That?..That’s nothing. All he or she does is stand there and take us to where we will go” Jonghyun said. Kwangmin held your hand as he carefully made you sit on the boat. Once everybody was now comfortably seated the boat started to move.

You were beside the silhouette. All you could do was stare at it.

You felt a nudge and Hyuri whispered “It looks scary” As You nodded in agreement and looked at it from head to toe and scoffed. You  stared at him carefully as you found yourself moving closer to Kwangmin as the silhouette turned to look at you.

You suddenly stuck yourself to Kwangmin as you felt that the silhouette was smirking at you as he turned away.

You looked around you and saw nothing but darkness and only on lamp to illuminate the evening. “Kwangmin Oppa where are we? Before I could see everything, now I see nothing but pitch darkness” You whipered. “Were in The black Lake” Jonghyun spoke up.

“We will be arriving soon...She is already waiting for us” Hyuri smiled.

And soon enough the boat stopped.  

“Let’s hurry” Jonghyun jumped off the boat. “Wait! Were jumping In the water!?” You heard a splash. “Oops We forgot you were human! Vampires can hold their breath for a long time and get dry fast too...” Hyunseong Said.

“I’ll stay...” Kwangmin said. “All of us have to go, All the vampires that ride this boat must swim to land or else the shadow... you know...Will kill us” Donghyun took a glance at the silhouette.

“Fine. We’ll be right back for you as soon as possible okay?” Kwangmin cupped your face.

“You’re going to leave me?” You whispered angrily as Kwangmin glared with at the silhouette with his red eyes. “Don’t touch a single hair on her or else!” He said then dumped in the water.

“Wait! Kwangmin!!!” You were too late. Now you were alone with the creepy silhouette. “Y-You heard him right? D-Don’t touch me or e-else!” You stuttered.

It looked at you and gave no response.

Suddenly he kneeled down in front of you bowing his head. You looked up and saw a bright full moon. You suddenly felt something. You couldn’t put your finger to it but it was something familiar.

Like Nostalgia.

“Minkyu-ah!” Someone grabbed your shoulder which made you scream. “Stop! It’s me Jeongmin!” You opened your eyes and saw him. “Oh! Oppa! Mianhe~!” You said as he chuckled “It’s alright”.

He suddenly lifted you and jumped very high and landed safely on land. He put you down and saw Kwangmin. “Kwangmin!” You ran beside him as he held your hand.

“Is this the girl?” A voice asked.

You turned around and saw the most beautiful living creature. She had long black hair and beautiful hazel brown eyes that would do enough to mesmerize you.

“This is Kwon Yuri...Once was the royal kingdom’s Adviser but lost her job because Donghae the new ruler didn’t want any adviser” Jonghyun explained.

“Yuri This is-” Before Jonghyun could say anything “Ellisa...” Yuri said.“No. Her name is Hwang Minkyu” Jonghyun said. Yuri squinted and said. “You resemble the queen alot” Yuri said as she went near you.

“Can I borrow your hand for a second” Yuri said.

You looked at Kwangmin as he nodded. You held out our hand to her as she held your hand and her eyes started to change colours. “Wh-” You were cut off by Jonghyun. “She does that.” 

Yuri could see visions and she started to feel dizzy. Suddenly she breathed heavily and collapsed.