PRECIOUS TIME

WHEELS OF FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Secluded Restaurant in Appeudong

 

 

So, here I am wearing an inconspicuous outfit while trying to wait for my sasaeng. See, just one call and she'll come running to me. Tsk, tsk..the power of the God of the East. Once you enter in my fandom, there's no other way out.

 

 

“Would you like to order now Sir?” The waiter looks like he's gonna passed out any moment now. He looks so pale and he seems really nervous. I can't blame him though because my aura is giving a murderous vibe.

 

 

“No. I'll call you once I'm ready.” A slight irritation appeared on his face but it immediately disappeared when I gave him another deathly glare.

 

 

 

I am a very patient person. I believe that patience is a virtue and great things come to those who wait BUT with the way things are going I am becoming an unbeliever.  

 


SCREW YOU PATIENCE! SCREW YOU!

 

 

Did I tell you I've been waiting here for like the past 3 hours. Yes, 3 hours and I didn't receive any SMS or call from Top or from my Sasaeng. Three hours and I have consumed 10 glasses of iced tea . The other customers are looking at me like I am the most interesting specie in the world. I can see the guards giving me suspicious looks like I'm some kind of a robber who will suddenly rob their restaurant in broad daylight or some kind of a terrorist who will commit a suicide bombing.

 

 

Three hours!!! Three long hours. Do you have any idea how precious my time is? Huh, my time is gold, like literally. But I spared my very precious time just to accommodate my sasaeng and then she has the audacity to just waste my precious time. 

 

 

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

 

 

Yes! You're not mistaken. You heard me right. I used the word ACCOMMODATE. I'm doing this as a favor to my sasaeng aka Sandara Park.

 

 

 

Remember when I established that Sandara Park is a witch? Well this meeting is part of my fan service to my fans. Although Sandara is my sasaeng, she is still a fan who deserves a fan service from me. 

 

 

 

I have come to conclusion that Sandara's black magic is the source of my insomnia. And this fan meeting event with Sandara will hopefully cure my insomnia. My logic is that: Fan meeting = Happy Sandara (witch) = No more Sandara black magic = Happy sleep time for me.

 

 

This is like an exclusive fan meeting. ( fans eyes are blinking at 120 kph)

 

 

Alright don't give me that “I don't believe you look”. (Grabs the bouquet of flowers and box of chocolates and hides it under the table.

 

 

What? A sasaeng can't have flowers? I always give flowers to my fans you know.

 

 

Oh and chocolates too.

 

 

(Sasaeng fan whispers: I tapped your phone and I know that you were the one who personally ordered the flowers. You even asked for this specific flower because according to you, it reminds you of Sandara so much (innocent and classy).  And you also call your friend who's in Paris to buy this personalized chocolates from the best chocolataire in Paris. And oh, I almost forgot, the flowers are all from Holland. I also check on your credit card bill and the amount you paid for the flowers and chocolates can pay my tuition fees for two semesters.)


I....

 

 

Uhmmmm..

 

 

Hmmm...........

 

 

 

So what? 

 

 

 

I am Kim Jaejoong and Cheap should never be associated with my name.  

 

 

 

Now, where am I? (trying to change the topic)

 

 

 

Time..ah yes..see? We've wasted our time discussing over flowers and chocolates. 

 

 


So without wasting another second, I dialled my Sasaeng's number.

 

 

 

“The number you dialled is not a working number as of the moment.” The recorded voice of the operator greeted me. So, I ended the call and tried Top's number. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter