CLOSE ENCOUNTER

WHEELS OF FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1


“Uh uh… fangirl alert! I repeat fangirl alert.”  HyunJoong whispered to the people within their VIP room.

Everybody turns to look where Hyunjoong is looking at and they were not surprise to see an overly familiar face. The girl has been doing this for the last two years. Wherever their group goes, she follows. Oh, let me rephrase that one. It should be, “Wherever Kim Jaejoong goes, the “girl” follows.” 


“How did she know we’re here?” Jaejoong scratch his face in annoyance when he saw what or shall I say WHO his friends are talking about. He turned to one of his close friends, who among them have a direct connection with the “girl”. He is now sending deadly daggers to him using his eyes.


“It’s not me okay. I have no idea how she was able to trace us. GD or any of my members doesn’t even know I’m meeting you tonight.” Top defensively explained to Jaejoong who is now more than irritated.


“Will you calm your Jae? How can you even be so sure that she’s here because of you? Who knows, maybe she’s here to meet someone or maybe she’s just here to have some good time.” Yoochun is trying to put some sense in Jaejoong’s mind.

“I’m so done with all her crap. She is worse than all those psycho sasaengs combined.” Today is not one of the best days in Jae’s life and the “girl’s” presence made it even worse. Unconsciously, he is channelling all his pent up anger to the clueless and innocent “girl”.

‘’Why can’t you be easy on her?’’ Top ask his friend who is busy drinking his scotch like it’s going to be his last.

“She’s pretty and she seems nice. She’s not that voluptuous as your types but she’s y in her own little way. Why can’t you be friendly to her just like how you treat your other fangirls? Top still can’t get it why Jaejoong is being an a$$ to his labelmate.

“Pretty? When was the last time you visited an opthalmologist?”
 
y?  She’s flat –front and back.” 

Everyone inside the room went silent when they heard Jae’s rantings. They never expected to hear those rude and harsh comments pertaining to the ‘’girl’’ especially coming from the princely Kim Jaejoong.


‘’Hey that’s foul!’’ Top does not like the words that are coming out from Jaejoong.

 

‘’Hahahaha, now you want me to stop. Really, I have a list of why I don’t like that girl that all of you are so fond of pushing to me.’’ Jae who is now drunk, loudly enumerated the things he hates about the ‘‘girl‘‘.


‘’Stop it Jae. You’re drunk already.’’ Hyunjoong is trying to calm his friend whose booming voice can be heard even outside their VIP room. People are now looking at them especially to Jaejoong after his all-out rants. 


‘‘Let’s call it a night guys. The events of this day are obviously getting into Jae’s nerve.’’ Yoochun tried to lighten up their moods. 

 

While his friends are settling their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter