A GLIMPSE

WHEELS OF FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YG Sajangnim and his executives are inside the conference room discussing the hot reaction of netizens to one of their trainees namely Sandara Park.  This is the first time that a mere trainee was able to dominate Korea’s search engine. Everyone is curious about the girl in the ‘’I’m Sorry MV’’. 

 

 

Last night, YG released the music video for Gummy’s “ I’m Sorry’’ and Sandara Park’s acting in the Music video has captured the interest of netizens. Top’s fangirls want to crucify her for the skinships and most especially the kissing scene she had w/ Top. Boys are enchanted with her innocent charm. They fell in love with the girl while watching the MV and they wished they were TOP just so they can experience how it feels to hug and kiss the beautiful girl. And of course various Companies especially those in cosmetics and skin care are dying to get the girl to endorse their products.

 

 

“Sajangnim, I received a call from Etude House and they want to sign Sandara. Netizens are raving about her flawless complexion and her natural beauty.” Mr. Jung, the head of PR department reported to YG.

 

 

‘’MBC wants Sandara to have a cameo on ‘’Return of Il Jimae’’.  They want their drama to be popular in other countries and Sandara’s name is a hot topic in their forum.’’

 

 

‘’The Hong sisters are working on a story and they already told the PD that they will only sell the copyrights to SBS if Sandara will be the lead actress.’’ Ms. Kang, the head of Acting Department relayed the information to YG Sajangnim.’’

 

 

‘’So far, aside from Top’s jealous fangirls, the public’s response to Sandara is quite overwhelming and very positive.’’ Mr. Jung added.

 

YG Sajangnim is just staring at the reports in his hands.  He’s reading the most upvoted comments in Nate and he can’t help but smile.  Comments are the following

+5465 -21 SANDARA – such a weird Korean name for an extraordinary beauty.

 

+4526 -42 I hope YG will debut her soon.

 

+3658 -57 Natural beauty at its finest.

 

+2546 -89 Finally, a pretty face who can act

 

+1457 -100 YG, what are you waiting for? Make her debut already…palli palli

 

 

‘’I guess you hit another gold mine Sajangnim?’’ Jinu told Sajangnim and everyone inside the room smiled knowingly.
YG smirked at Jinu while reaching for her phone. He started dialling and waited for the other line’s response.

 

‘’Ms. Lee, please tell Sandara to report in my office tomorrow at 9:00 A.M.’’ YG Sajagnim instructed his secretary.

 

‘’Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to be in your best form. We have a star to debut.’’ YG dismissed the meeting and everyone turned to leave the room.

 

“Sean, thank you for showing me that Human Theatre Documentary.” Sean smiled to Sajagnim before leaving the room. 


‘’Sandara Park; the girl from Mars. I wonder if  Korea is ready for your craziness and 4Dness.’’  YG can’t help but chuckle when he remembers Dara’s antics.

 

‘’Tsk..tsk..definitely..not an earthling. She’s a Martian…Hahahahaha.’’ YG laugh out loud.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Inside Dara’s Dorm

 

‘’Kyaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!’’

 

‘’Kyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!’’

 

‘’Kyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

 

“Kyaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

You see those bloods spread on the floor. Those were my blood. You see, I’ve been bleeding since last night.  Nosebleed, ear bleed, internal haemorrhage, you name it, I got it.

My eardrums are already damage from Park Bom’s loud squealing.
My shoulders are already dislocated due to Chaerin’s constant tagging.
Oh, and let’s not talk about my lungs because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter