HIS MOMENT

WHEELS OF FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In a secluded Cafe somewhere in Seoul

 

 

So here I am, drinking my Americano while contemplating on the One million won and the Ferrari sports car that I just gave away because of that stupid bet. 

 

 

Who would have thought that 2ne1, a rookie group will beat SNSD in Mutizen? Effing unbelievable but yes, they slayed Korea’s National GirlGroup. I can still recall the loud shrieks and cheers from those 2ne1 fanboys in our recording studio.

 

Fanboy number 1: See I told you, my girls will slay your SNSD.

 

Fanboy number 2: One million won…come to papa.

 

Yoochun: Vrooommmm…..vrooommm..

 

 

Oh well, beginners luck. So let’s just give it to them.

 

 
But then again, they are not called digital monster for nothing. Rumor has it that YG paid for the award so….

 

 And I heard SONES are out for blood and they have just declared an all-out war against Blackjacks. Uh uh…you don’t mess around with the pink army.  

 

 

So okay, 2ne1 beat SNSD last week but yesterday, SNSD won number 1 again so the battle continues.

 

 

"Guys, it's about to start. Come on, keep calm and let's listen to them." Hyunjoong settled on his seat and watch the live stream intently.

 

If you are wondering what he’s talking about? Well, let me enlighten you.

 

 

SM artists such as TVXQ and Super Junior members are hanging out in this secluded cafe and Hyunjoong who is a self-confessed 2ne1 fan specifically a CL fanboy just informed us that 2ne1 will be the guest  in KBS Radio show. 

 

Surprise, surprise!!!!

 

 

 All the Super Junior members started acting like crazy fanboys. They started singing 2ne1's Fire song and they're even doing their dance steps.  The whole place is in chaos courtesy from these crazy 2ne1 fanboys. 

 

I don't believe in miracles. But I guess miracles do exist. I think I just saw a miracle happen right now.


You see, it is impossible for any human being to calm down a hyperactive Super Junior.  But the moment the MC announced that 2ne1 is already inside their studio and the camera focuses on 2ne1 members one by one, these hyperactive raging testosterones settled on their designated seats and silently watch the live streaming. The place is eerily silent except for the sounds coming from the radio show.

 

 

"Yeorubon!!!! Let's all welcome 2NE1 in the house yow!!" the lady MC did a hiphop gesture very familiar to YG artists.

 

2ne1's fire song is playing in the background making the atmosphere livelier.

 

 

"Anneyeong haseyo!!! Wassup we 2ne1!" 2ne1 girls did their trademark introduction.

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo. This is 2ne1 Leader, Lee Chaerin imnida." CL looks at the camera and did a cool hand gesture. 

 

I look at Hyunjoong and he is clutching his chest like he's having hard time breathing. 

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo, this is 2ne1's main vocal Park Bom imnida." Bom look at the camera while batting her eyelashes and then she smiled sweetly. 

 

You won't believe what I'm seeing right now. Are those hearts coming out from Siwon's eyes. Ughhh.... love sick puppy. Disgusting!

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo, this is 2ne1's maknae Minzy imnida." Minzy did an aegyo then smiled shyly at the camera.

 

 

 

"Thug!!!!"

 

 

Okay! That was Eunhyuk who fell off his seat after seeing 2ne1 maknae's smile. This is getting more and more ridiculous.

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo, this is 2ne1's fresh vocal, Sandara Park imnida." My sasaeng smiled brightly at the camera then made a bow.

 

 

Tsk..tsk..tsk..Look at this crazy sasaeng pretending to be sweet. 

 

 

"Ah, she's so beautiful." Donghae dreamily uttered while still staring at the monitor.

 

 

"She's prettier when she smiles like that." Sungmin have this stupid smile on his face.

 

 

I shake my head as I look at these poor guys. They are definitely blinded by my sasaeng’s appearance. Okay, so she’s slightly cute. Not cute as in super cute but cute as in weird cute.  Don’t even get me started with her name. 

 

 

“산다라” Sandara. Who gives their child a weird name like that? Three lettered name? Apparently even her folks are also weird.

 

 

“Sandara shi, you have a very unique and unusual name.” the MC started and the girls laugh together.

 

 

“Neh.” She smiled at the MC and is it just me or the entire room suddenly became brighter. This is really weird. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter