THE BET IS ON

WHEELS OF FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


S.M Recording Studio

Define LSS.  LSS stands for Last Song Syndrome. And as of now it seems like all the people that I have encountered are listening to the same song.

 

“Lolli lolli oh lollipop…lolli lolli….”


I keep on hearing that soft and refreshing voice anyywhere I go.  It seems like the whole Korea has fallen to the Lollipop syndrome. And majority of the girls are experiencing the “Palm Tree Phenomenom” os most commonly known as the “Sandara Park Effect”. Almost all the girls in the street are sporting a palm tree hairstyle and colourful clothes.  Everybody has fallen in love with the cutest and bubbliest girl in the MV. Well, everybody BUT me.

Although Top had explained to me that Sandara is just a normal fangirl, I still believe that she is my sasaeng fan. Okay, so what if she looks so freakingly cute and adorable in that MV? My impression of her being a crazy and creepy fangirl still won’t change. First impression lasts. And unfortunately for Sandara Park, “creepy” will always be associated with her.

“Ughh…kyeopta….” I heard someone within our recording studio muttered. I turned around to look for the culprit and I saw our recording engineer and technicians huddled in a corner, all eyes on an Ipad. They have a lovesick look on their faces while watching whatever it is on it.

“Yeppeuda kekeke….” Another guy muttered while his face is blushing.

So I got curious and I went closer to them to peek on the IPad. Just in time, my sasaeng’s face flashes on the Ipad screen.

“Oh, Jaejoong shi, aren’t you close with Top shi. Please, I’ll do anything; just ask him for Sandara shi’s number. Pleaseu…” Oh my god!!! Did I just see our manly engineer do a puppy eyes on me. This is getting ridiculous.

“Yaahh!!! What is it with that girl? She’s not that pretty you know.  Girls Generation are way prettier and cuter than her.” I saw how they all turned to me and have this “Are you kidding me” look in their faces.

“Seriously?????” One of the technical personnel turned to me.

“No offense Jaejoong shi. I know that you are close with SNSD and they are all pretty but you really need to schedule an appointment with your ophthalmologist if you find Sandara “not that pretty”. Because for me, she is like the prettiest girl in Kpop right now.”  I heard the other guys agree to this statement.


“Okay, so I get that you find her beautiful. But still, she is not talented. She’s like a backup dancer compared to her group mates.”  If looks can kill, I am a dead man right now. I saw how these guys gave me a deadly glare. So, my “sasaeng” manage to have fanboys in such a short time.

“Sandara Park is part of YG’s new girl group 2ne1. YG just announced this morning that they will debut on May 17. And if a backup dancer is like her, then I’d rather stan a backup dancer than an actual idol.” Fanboy number 1 informed us.

“Ugghh, but isn’t SNSD having a comeback on the same period?” Fanboy number 2 seems a bit worried. The fanboys who happens to be members of our technical team look at each other.

For those of you who are not familiar with Kpop, let me just give you a brief introduction. SNSD is the biggest and most successful girlgroup in South Korea. They have thousands of fans which includes legions of fanboys.  They are slaying not only the music charts but variety shows, CFs and drama shows as well. They are literally everywhere. 

“I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter