[ CHAPTER 6 ]

Sanctum of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHAPTER 6 ]

 

You may not know it,

But can you tell? It's my heart.

A heart, that's made of paper.

Here, Can you see it?

Your name is the only one I've penned.

< • ∞ ∞ ∞ • >

 

                   

 

His patience is in the verge of going boom boom.


 

He's gonna kill him. He's really going to go cannibal and eat him fresh. 

 

Chanyeol's gonna ing kill Luhan. He's gonna go loco. 

 

 

Because of the pill they've taken, the actions that they were showing off were different, maybe it's somewhat sluggish, or lazy, or just plain drunk. 

 

 

Sensual. As he says. 

 

 

"Too intimate." Chanyeol puffs out his breath and shakes his head. 
 

 

"Relax you mofo. It's not like their gonna make out tongue and teeth in front of us which is-"
 

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened like ing saucers.

 

 

"Oh my."

 

• • • • • 

 

"SUHO HYUNG!! THAT WASN'T PAROXETINE WASN'T IT?"

 

"Huh? What are you talking about Chanyeol?" Suho kept his ground cool, feeling the sand on his toes. 

 

"LOOK HERE,YOU CLUELESS SKUNK!!" 

 

 

He turns Suho's head into Sehun and Luhan's direction where in everyone was agape, mouth wide open and freezing, Suho thinks that time may have stopped, but not for Luhan and Sehun their faces off as the camera's shutter continued to snap on his eardrums. 

 

 

He's looking into the container he's holding and chokes his hands on himself to suppress a gasp. 

 

 

 

He MAY have mistaken the bottle..

 

 

 

He MAY HAVE. A LITTLE BIT...

 

 

 

"WHAT THE DID YOU GIVE THEM ANYWAYS??" 

 

 

 

 Suho gulps down big and his heart sticks on his throat like a bud as he searches for the name.

 

 

 

His heart really did remain on his throat this time, choking him with the amount of air left on his trachea.

 

 

 

Solid Aphrodisiac.

 

 

 

Chanyeol changes his mind about killing Luhan and pulls his grudge out onto Suho after.

 

• • • • • 

 

When Sehun and Luhan breaks away breathless and all, staring into each other with large eyes and Chen just whistles 'y' while they see Suho clutched on a headlock between Chanyeol's toned biceps. 

 

They can hear Suho's agonizing grunts and Chanyeol's puffs while Baekhyun just covers Lay's vision with his petite fingers because the scene is too brutal for the unicorn's eyes just as The Dive concludes.

 

The vocalists points his head down repeatedly in where he was holding Lay and signalled Chanyeol to stop. 

 

 

'He's had enough.' He mouths and Chanyeol lets go.

 

 

 

It's easy as that. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol would always be Baekhyun's little pup. Sehun wonders if it's gonna break his Papa's heart because it gets a little too far. 

 

 

Perhaps, you wouldn't know what'll happen in the future anyways.

 

 

Sehun poses awkward on Luhan after the kiss because they need to act like professionals. 

 

 

Running away from the set is a coward act. And their egos are too big to have those legs on the go.

 

 

"Let's just be normal again, ne?" Luhan whispers while he had his lips kissing Sehun's clavicle while his arms were locked on the younger's neck, and Sehun's were on his waist, the other was ing one part of his shirt.

 

"Mm. I think we should then." 

 

But Sehun is sure that he can't.

 

• • • • • 

 

The shoot finishes off with their photo previews, while Sehun and Luhan's picture was chosen to be the main of the magazine. 


 

He heaves a sigh that came raspy from his lips and his mouth forms into a slight gape, panting the air. 
 

 

"Sehun, had fun today?" Chen pats Sehun's back and the younger glares sharp.

 

 

"At least you're not the one that was given a ing aphrodisiac."

 

 

"Whoa! Calm your perfect man!! Hey, Sehunnie!! Can you stroll with me in the beach? Maybe get some smoothies or so? I just.. need umm a company.. Yeah. A person to talk to." 

 

 

What does Chen hyung mean by that then? 

 

 

"Whatever you say funky funky Chen hyung." Sehun smiles wide and goes back into the hotel to get dressed.

 

 

"Kay!! Meet you at 4!!" 

 

 

"Mhm. See you." 

 

 

Exaggerating. Chen was just a meter distance away and well yeah, Sehun's room was across from it. 

 

 

Loud knocking was heard and Sehun just had the enough time to spray on his favorite Brut perfume and the smell radiates the whole room as it mixes with the flowered incense upon the headboard. 

 

 

He waves goodbye to Chanyeol and Baekhyun (The vocalist somehow ended up sleeping on Luhan's bed because the elder wasn't around and Sehun didn't see him after the shoot).

 

 

"OMONA! Were just going to walk around the beach and you just dress up like were going to the mall or sumthing. Im soo jealous." 

 

 

"Hyung I like that song a lot."

 

 

"What song Sehunnie?"

 

 

"That 'OMONA OMONA OMONA~ 

O-O-OMONA~"

 

 

"Ah Got7? It's really great though!! Girls Girls Girls they love me~"

 

 

Chen and Sehun sang all across the hallway in where Kim Jongdae had been seeing more of Sehun's genuine smile lately.

 

 

Not really that proper but. 

 

 

At least it's close to Sehun's natural smile.

 

 

They pluck the floral sand on the other part of the beach which was secluded, but it was one of the bet places Sehun had been so far. 

 

 

The sun changes into a little shade of dark and it made the sand a lintel pink from the touch and Sehun concludes that he likes doing it. 

 

 

He hears Chen calling him to come along the little trail heading into an open cave in which professional divers go in for a jump. Well, Sehun is more happy to oblige.

 

 

They walk straight, talking absurd things about the photoshoot they had earlier and tries making fun of the members behind their backs.

 

 

'They get happiness from only that.' Sehun thinks. 

 

 

'But how happy can they get if love is about to bound on them?' He thinks again pouting until Chen's index finger collides with his heavy upper lip, patting it to pull up. 

 

 

'If only people that are really destined to be together, have the right to end up side by side until the last of the earth, that would be great.'

 

 

But like what Sehun said, fate is just too cruel. 

 

 

Chen sees bright light that almost made his eyes handicapped and he grabs on Sehun's arm, urging him to run and hurry up because they're falling near. 

 

 

They passed by Chanyeol's favorite flowers and laying daisies as Sehun wiggled out from Jongdae's grasp, just to pluck a furry dandelion on its stem. 

 

 

The soft white strands goes flying out slow as Sehun cascades his hands with caution and smiles a little when he recalls memories of his beloved ones. 

 

 

It's gradually fading and Sehun asks Jongdae to hurry up and wish something out before the two of them blows the flower away.

 

 

He watches with a grin as the thin stick petals winged apart, taking its time with the transparent azure like wind and it reflects white on the sky above them. 

 

 

Freedom.

 

 

'I wish this someone will take time to notice my existence.' Chen closes his eyes while he takes a dose of the fresh salty air and it intoxicates his nostrils fairly. 

 

 

'I would like to wish for everything to be alright with my hyungs, and...' Sehun trails his thoughts as a certain honey haired vocalist came into his mind's perspective, fluttering his eyelids close to blink the crystals on his eyes away.  A sad sigh puffing from his lips.

 

 

The splash of the cobalt blue water is heard and Sehun is once again dragged away with a happy Chen and he smiles, squeezing back because he's glad he has company now and the feeling of loneliness is quickly washed on the depths of his heart.

 

 

Chen halts swift and Sehun bumps on him as he sees the vocalist's hand go up telling him to keep his mouth shut and quiet down. 

 

 

"I think someone's on the other side, let me see who it is." Chen says and steps a little bit closer to the edge of the rock that bounds them from diving underneath the blue water. 

 

 

Chen grips on the edge of the rock to peek from the other side, he tilts his head a little bit and is met with a scene that was going to leave a scar inside him for long. 

 

 

He clasps his hands tight on his chaps to prevent a gasp from coming and he feels his body spasm.

 

 

Sehun wonders and he tries taking in the scene too.

 

 

But he couldn't stand it. 

 

 

Not when he sees Xiumin and Luhan this close, lips touching. And he squints away with a silent cry that had his mouth open and only his trachea vibrates because he couldn't just coordinate with his voice box. 

 

 

He holds on to the rock wall of the cave as his other hand climbs up to choke on his neck, trying to access some air for him to breath. His inhales and exhales get uneven as he slumps down on the cool ground, tears falling down nonstop.

 

 

Warm delicate arms wraps around his shoulders and the hug was tight because Sehun could definitely feel wetness on his shirt, and that only made him realize that Chen was crying too. 

 

 

"H-how..long maknae?? How long have you've been enduring this??" Chen's voice cracks like glass and Sehun cries even louder. 

 

 

"Just... a c-couple of days Chen-Hyung.." 

 

 

"It's going to be okay.. Maknae, you're gonna be okay." The vocalist assures, hands rubbing his back softly.

 

 

"It's only been a couple of days..Chen hyung." He sniffs.

 

 

"B-but.. Why does it hurt so much??? Why?? What did.. I d-do wrong??" 

 

 

"Y-you didn't do wrong Sehuna.. You were..never the one to cause trouble.. If anything, its all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter