Half A Heart

Half A Heart

Minho’s P.O.V

“Key, what’s that round your neck?” I asked him.

Why hadn’t I noticed it before…?

 

Key’s P.O.V

I looked down to my neck and my silver chain with the engraved half a heart Jonghyun gave me was dangling over Minho’s t-shirt.

“Oh…” I thumbed the heart lightly wondering why Minho was so concerned about it.

“Jonghyun gave it to me.” I smiled a little.

Minhoknelt down in front of me and took the necklace off my neck.

“Be right back,” Minho said to me as he walked off into the bedroom with the necklace. A few minuets later he walked back out of the room holding another necklace. Almost identical.

 

Minho’s P.O.V

I put the two necklaces together to create a full heart.

“Key…they fit,” I told him. He stood up and peered over my shoulders to look at the full heart necklace.

“Forever always,” Key whispered.

“Jonghyun gave me this necklace when he was choosing between me and you,” I mumbled slightly.

“I think I understand now. He couldn’t choose either of us so instead he gave us each a half of his heart so we could put it back together again one day.” I pulled Key in front of me and took him into my embrace; his heart was thumping loud in his chest as he kissed my cheek lightly. I pulled out of the embrace and captured his lips in mine; he tasted like sugar and mint. I dragged him towards the bedroom, our lips never parting and my hands roamed his whole back, grasping some of the fabric of my shirt he was wearing in between my fingers. I pushed him onto the bed and tugged off the baggy t-shirt, revealing flawless, glowing skin. I kissed lightly down his neck and onto his collar bone. Key threw his head back onto the pillow and his light brown hair sprawled out in various directions. Key moaned slightly, filling the air with his beautiful voice. I ran my tongue across his hip bone and he bucked his hips up, he was hard already.

 

Key’s P.O.V

I wanted Minho right then and there so that’s what I got. Everything he was doing with his tongue was so intoxicating that my eyes hazed over and my mind could only function what Minho was doing to me. Minho travelled his tongue down my hip bone and then the tip of my already stiff member.

 

Minho’s P.O.V

I the pre- around the tip of Key’s member, earning a groan from the boy beneath me. I trailed my tongue down his shaft causing his legs to squirm slightly and his breathing became ragged. The perspiration beaded down Key’s stomach, his skin heated and eyes glazed. I engulfed fully and a loud moan slipped easily from his lips. His fingers clawed through my hair, guiding my head up and down, faster and faster.

“Minho…I-I want…you now,” Key staggered, almost completely losing his breath.

I pulled my mouth away from and placed my body securely between his legs. I lifted two fingers to his cherry red lips and he began to on them, coating them in a good amount of saliva.

“This might hurt a bit,” I pushed my fingers into his tight hole slowly and he winced at the pain that shot up his spine, his expression cringed and he gasped several times. I ran my other hand down his chest, drawing little circles on his abdomen.

“Minho…” He gasped again to tell me he was ready. I pumped my fingers in and out slowly and Key bucked his hips up again causing me to hit his sweet spot.

“Uhhhnn…Minho…ahh, there…right there.” Key cried; his voice raspy.

 

Key’s P.O.V

Minho was so perfect at everything. Right down from rapping to getting it on in bed. His tongue was perfect; his hands were perfect, the way he brought pure pleasure to my mind. It was all so much.

 

Minho’s P.O.V

I pulled my fingers out and placed my raging hard to his prepped hole.

“Ready?” I asked, just in case Key didn’t want it after all.

“Please Minho,” Key replied.

I pushed the tip in and Key closed his eyes, enduring the pain. I pushed in fully and his eyes shot open. Those wonderful feline eyes. I began to move slowly but my heart began to pound in my rib cage rapidly, Key’s moans had such a depth of passion to the point where mine mixed with his. I in faster and placed my lips against Key’s, my tongue entwining with his. I hit his sweet spot and he threw his head back. I continued hitting his sweat spot, eliciting more groans from the saccharine mouth of his. I pumped hard to match my s, completely in sync. Key finally came, releasing his seed onto my tensed abs. Not long after I came deep inside of the petite boy. The sweat dripping off both out bodies and out minds a jumbled mess. I pulled out and curled up next to Key. He pulled himself closer to me and closed his eyes.

 

Key’s P.O.V

“Minho…you are…wow,” I breathed raggedly, trying to regain my breath.

“Key…You know I love you right?” Minho asked me.

“Yes, I do,” I replied after kissing the middle of his chest with a peck.

“Well I love you even more now,” Minho giggled.

“You hold half of my heart and I hold half of yours. Forever always.”

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

After that night neither of the two boys saw Jonghyun again, Jonghyun had finally reached the light he was waiting to enter all this time. Key was happy, Minho was happy and the other members had finally regained sanity. It used to be like a shark tank but now they could all just float.

Jonghyun couldn’t choose between Minho or Key so he gave them each other.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

OMFG ITS DONE! ITS DONE OH YEAH *hip for celebration*....okay that was innapropriate XD

sorry it may seemed rushed but i was like "MUST FINISH NAAAAAOOOOWWWW"

:D thank you to all my readers and commenters :D i love you all <3 <3 <3 <3