Half A Heart

Half A Heart

Keys P.O.V

I stepped inside the apartment, the air much warmer than outside. I went into the living room then sat on the boarded floor. Minho put our coats in the cupboard then placed himself on the floor next to me.

“Thank you Minho, I had the most fun in a long time,” I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder.

“Your welcome, I had fun too,” Minho smiled back at me, stunning.

“I will be right back im going to get a drink.” Minho stood up and walked to the kitchen.

 

Minho’s P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen to fetch myself a drink; we didn’t have much to drink in this place so I just settled with water. I put my glass under the tap and filled it up but as soon as I turned around. There he was, pale white, bruised, body slashed and blood dripping down his face. I dropped the glass and it smashed into thousands. My eyes went wide and I felt my breathing stop completely. It was Jonghyun.

“No…no…t-this isn’t happening,” I shouted then fell to my knees. Suddenly my arm was grabbed by the ghostly figure and it burned like molten lava.

“Don’t hurt him,” Jonghyun whispered then disappeared, just like that. I screamed.

Then Key came running to my side.

 

Keys P.O.V

“Minho! What happened?” I put one arm around his shoulder and one on his arm. He winced slightly.

“Are you hurt?” I rolled up his sleeve, a burn mark that was engraved in the shape of a hand.

“Did you do this?” Minho’s breathing was ragged and he was unable to answer.

“J-J-Jonghyun…,” Minho stuttered as he tried to reply.

“What!?” I exclaimed because it was absurd, Jonghyun died in a car accident.

“G-ghost. Im not crazy Key, the proof is on my arm,” Minho sobbed into his hands.

“I know your not. Did he say…anything?” I asked him.

“He…he told me…not to hurt you,” Minho whimpered as he moved his arm from my grasp, the burn was deep and a purple like colour.

“I know you won’t Minho,” I smiled at him then took his hand in mine, palm to palm, fingers interlocked. Minho looked down at our hands and blushed slightly.

“I don’t intend to,” Minho smiled, showing his glimmering white teeth and creating those cute lines on his face that appeared when he smiled. At that moment I actually felt like I had hope and im grateful to Minho for that.

 

MinhoP.O.V

 I woke up that morning to a scream then a loud thud. I shot out of my bed and threw open the door.

“Onew! Taemin!” No reply. They had schedules till late.

“Jonghyun!” No reply. Of course there was no reply.

“Key! Where are you Key!?” I ran into the hallway, Key was lying on the floor holding his ankle and cringing in pain.

“Key! What happened?” I ran over to him and skidded slightly along the floor when I landed on my knees.

“I tripped over something and injured my ankle. I need to have a bath and get ready for my schedule,” Key tried to stand up but hit the ground again.

“You’re not going to your schedule tonight like this but you can have a bath. Come on, lets go,” I picked Key up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom, the bath was already full, Key had put it on before hand.

 

Keys P.O.V

 Minho helped me take my trousers off so I didn’t get them caught on my ankle, when I was undressed he lifted me up; I could feel his heart beating rapidly. He placed me in the bath and gave me several shampoo’s and body washes.

“Okay, just shout when you need to get out,” Minho smiled lightly then went to walk out of the door.

“No. Don’t leave,” I pleaded. I didn’t want to be alone, I was scared.

“You can join me if you want, I don’t mind.”

“Fine,” Minho sighed. Minho took off his shirt revealing washboard abs from all the recent exercise he had been doing then his trousers, such long, thin legs; legs of a runner. Minho took of his boxers, I looked away to make it look like I wasn’t looking when I could see him in the corner of my eye. The only word running through my head was “Wow…”

He shuffled forward so Minho could slip in the bath and sit behind me. When Minho was seated I shuffled into my spot and put my back to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. I could hear his breathing in my ear, his heart beat on my back and his finger tips on my stomach. His touch was faultless.

“Key, can I tell you something?” Minho spoke after the few minuets of silence.

“Sure,” I put my head on his shoulder and sighed quietly.

“You mean a lot to me, I’m not going to hurt you and you need to understand that,” Minho hummed into my ear, voice slightly husky. I turned around slightly to face him.

“Minho….” That was all I had to say.

“You’re important to me and every time I look at you…it’s just…well…” Minho scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Kiss me,” I blurted out unconsciously.

“What?” Minho looked slightly stunned.

“Kiss…me Minho,” I repeated. Minho leant in at the same time as I did, our lips met in a slow and beautiful kiss, so exhilarating. My lips moved perfectly with his, perfectly in sync. Minho swept his tongue across my lower lip asking for entrance and I could only accept. His tongue travelled through out every corner of my mouth, out tongues entwined slightly. I savoured the taste and locked it in my mind as uniquely as ‘Minho’. Minho tangled his hand in my hair and breathed in sharp through his nose then pulled away. Our fore heads met and our eyes still shut.

Minho’s eyes fluttered open just after I opened mine, exquisite brown eyes with long eye lashes, I could count every single one that clung to those heart melting eyes.

“Key…Do you even know what you do to me?” Minho whispered as he ran his hand across my cheek, leaving tiny water droplets.

“You make me feel…alive.”

-------------------------------------------

AND SO THE FLUFF BEGINS XD OHH WHAT HAVE I DONE XD

THANK U TOO ALL MY AWESOME READERS SUCH AS:


Kibums (I LOVE U :D UR LIKE MY NEW SISTER :D)

NeedForLove (My personal stalker who is totally awesome :D)

Caline (My hardcore 2min shipper :P Sorry About Minho's situation in this rofl XD but its for the fans)

I LOVE U ALL :D Comment + Sub <3 <3 <3 <3