Sequel

HIS DEAL

 

What I Wanted

 

I was seen as an evil girl at school and inside her heart. 

I knew everyone might think I'm a wolf behind a lamb mask, even Krystal.

That is not the real me. 

 

Since I was small, I was taught to be the most successful person in Korea, maybe even in the world. And, well.... My Dad taught me how to manage a shopping mall when I was still seven years old. They thought I was born to be a successful inheritor from the Song family.

But, Dad's business started to be at loss after the Jung family went up. 

Since then, Dad planned to take revenge to the Jung family by hiring experienced killers. Dad has gone crazy. 

I knew this was wrong, but Dad kept convicing me to make sure that our family became successful, even if it costs someone's life.

This is wrong, I don't want to do this. 

I started to feel wronged and guilty at the same time even though I wasn't the one who did it. 

At the age of sixteen, my Dad died after my Mom divorced him and now I was left alone with my cousins who is also targeting the Jung family. 

Since that day, Dad's want to kill the Jung family kept spinning in my head, and that's when I decided, that I will do the same. 

I kept on torturing Krystal, and at the same time, the inner me kept telling me not to do it. But, I was filled with Dad's want. 

I'm sorry. I'm such a horrible girl. 

But then, when I heard Krystal's speech, I realized that she was always with me even though she already knew the real me from the beginning. And, I was the one who betrayed her just because of money. 

I tried to stop the killers from shooting her, but it was too late. And the bullets killed someone who protected her. 

I felt guilty and froze at my place, but the killers weren't shocked. They were happy that now they have finished the task that Dad have given to them. 

I wanted to turn back the time but that was just impossible. 

I'm sorry is all I can say, even though I'm sure I won't be forgiven.

 

3 days after that incident...

I went to the hospital where Sehun was, and I met Krystal who was also on her way to Sehun.

She looked at me coldly as if she knew that I was the one who shot him. I really did.

But then, what she did made me wake up.

She slapped my face, just like what I did before to her, and I was confused. 

"You are a people with life, and when your life is taken, you'll be dead. But, why didn't you care even a bit for the other ? Are you glad that someone almost died because of your shot ? Then, why don't you just kill everyone, and you'll be the only one standing here at the earth ? I bet you won't be happy, and even now. You're not happy, you're pitiful", she said with her cold tone. 

She went past me and didn't turn back at me even once. I knew I was hated by her. 

I kept watching her back as she walked farther and farther, and sighed. 

What have I done ? 

I decided to start a new life and be better than the me right now. I hoped it will be true and last forever. And one day when I met Krystal again, I'll be greeting her with a true smile on my face and starts out friendship once again.

I booked a ticket to the States and wrote a letter to Krystal. I didn't know if she'll receive this or not, but I hoped she'll know my true feelings.

 

To : Krystal Jung

Hey, Krystal. It's me, Victoria. 

I knew I was hated by you, and it's okay. But, I will keep on liking you, even though maybe I was hated. 

Thank you for everything after all this year.

Thank you for staying with me even though you know my real self.

Thank you, for everything.

I've thought about your words and I decided to start another new me.

We'll meet again right ? I hope we will. 

So then when we meet again, I'll greet you with a true smile on my face, and I hoped we can start our friendship relationship once again.

It's only a short message, but I hope you knew my feelings. 

Thank you Krystal.

Until we meet again.

 

*UNITED STATES*

I arrived at the States after a long flight at the airplane.

The airport was huge and since I never gone here before, I hoped I won't get lost.

I dragged my trolley as I searched for the exit gate. 

*BUMP*

"I'm sorry, are you okay"

A guy's voice can be heard near my face.

"I'm fine", I replied. 

"Wait a sec... Victoria ?", he said.

I'm shocked. He knew my name ? Am I that popular overseas ?

"H-How did you know my name ?", I asked.

"We're at the same high school. Don't you knew me ?", he said.

"Who... Are you ?"

"Ah... You forgot. Okay, let me introduce my name once again, I'm Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, you can call me Nichkhun. And once again, nice to meet you Victoria Song"

 

Is this another fated meething like the ones Sehun and Krystal experienced ? Or is this just a mere coincidence ? No.

It's a fated meeting. 

Fate has created our own ways to be together, right ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------