Part 2

HIS DEAL

Part 2

“You have a deal with me ?”, I asked.

“I have”, he answered, “Don’t you remember ?”

“What just that mean ?”

“You don’t remember me ? My only deal was to protect you”

“Protect ? Me ?”

“Yep. By the way, let me introduce myself once again. I’m-“

“No need. Oh Sehun-ssi. Maybe you got the wrong person”

“Oh yeah ? Then, who’s this Krystal Jung ? Birthday October 24, 1994 and born in San Francisco ?”

“H-How did you know ?”

 “’Cause I met you before. And we used to be best friends”

“But, I don’t know you”

“You knew me. I’m sure you’ll remember it someday”

Suddenly, he stood up from his seat and kneel down on his knee. I was speechless. I didn’t know what to do. This is ridiculous.

What is he doing ?

“Let me be your bodyguard who’ll protect you from any harm and will risk his life for you”, he suddenly said, “’Cause my deal was to protect you”

He looked at me with his not cute face but a serious face.

I can only looked helpless in front of him. Just who is he ? Being able to make this ice princess melts her heart ?

What can I say right now ? I’m totally speechless.

“L-Let me think about it for a while”, I said.

“Then, that means I can be your bodyguard right ?”, he asked happily.

“Didn’t you hear me ? I said, I’ll think about it”

“No need. That means, from now on I’ll be the one who protects you”

He smiled happily when he said that sentence. It made him kind of… Cute.

Now, what should be my reply to him…

“Okay, fine. But just don’t get hyped up”, I said, coolly.

He smiled happily for the second time. And, because of this, my heart can’t stop beating. I wonder what has happened with me.

“Thanks !”, he replied happily.

When he did that, he seemed like a cute little kid, which was loveable.

“See you again, Krystal !”, he said as he waved his hand to me and left.

The moment he went out from the clinic, Victoria came in.

“Are you okay ?”, she asked.

She’s just trying to be nice.

“I’m fine”, I replied.

“See ? I told you you’re not okay”, she said.

“I’m fine”

“You’re not”

“Shut up”

“Okay. But, hey, can I ask you a question ?”

“What ?”

“That guy, who left earlier, do you know him ?”

“What if I do ?”

“Can you introduce him to me ?”

“Why must I ?”

“Why ? Are you interested in him ?”

Her question make me lose my voice for a while. It’s not like I was interested, I was just flustered by her sudden and direct question.

“You said you’ll never be interested to any other guy other than your first love. But, what’s this ? Are you a betrayer ?”, Victoria said.

This girl is seriously annoying, I just wanted to hit her furiously on her right cheek and slap her.

“Is that the way you supposed to say ? Aren’t you too much ?”, I asked, angrily.

“Aren’t you the one who’s too much ? You have everything and now you tried to steal what catches my eyes first ? Such a jerk”, Victoria said.

This time, Victoria started to show her true self more and more. Her mask has already started to fall off. Actually, this is the time I’ve been waiting for, to show her true self. I admit I was pretty evil myself.

“Fine, if I’m a jerk, then what’re you ?”, I asked.

“What do you think ?”, she asked back.

“You’re worse than me”

“Tch. You’re just too much !”

*SLAP*

Oh. Oh. Oh. She slapped me.

She slapped me way before my hand started to fly and land on her cheek.

And what does she do after slapping me ? She looked down on me with her evil eyes.

“If only you weren’t from the Jung family, I won’t be friend with you. You’re just a filthy girl after all”, she said.

She left the clinic and slammed the door.

What she did just now was totally like a jerk, correction, a betrayer.

This kind of thing always happens to me. They first targeted me because of my money. And when their mask started to fall off, they bad mouthed me to keep me from saying bad things about them. All of them were totally jerks. 

Friends ? That’s just bull.

So from today on, I’ll be alone again.

And from today onwards, things will get worse and worst.

Not worse, but maybe worst.

This is the worst.

But, one thing confused me right now. I kept asking myself this. Can I believe that Sehun guy ? Or will he betray me ?