Part 5

HIS DEAL

Part 5

 

“What do you want me to do ?”

 

I can’t believe what I just saw. I can’t believe it.

It’s the first time I can trust someone else other than my family, but, even the one I trusted so much betrayed me, right in front of me.

Maybe, I don’t have anyone to rely to, do I ? Right now, I don’t.

I regretted to have trusted you too much, Oh Sehun. And now you betrayed me.

Maybe you’ll say “you deserved it” right inside your heart, but, can you please consider my feelings a little bit ?

I have already trusted you until this moment, but now, what did you do to me ?

I regretted it.

This time, I promise, I will never trust someone with all my heart ever again.

Goodbye, Oh Sehun.

……

 

[SEHUN’S POV]

“Hey, Oh Sehun, I have another favor”, Victoria called me as she enjoyed her elegantly prepared lunch.

“What is it ?”, I asked.

“Can you do what I want ?”

“As long as I can protect Krystal, I’ll do anything”

“Really ? But, this is a choice that you need to choose”

“What do you mean ?”

“You know why I befriend with Krystal right ? Now, having you it’s not enough for me. I wanted the Jung’s family inheritance. So… Come closer”

I shortened my distance with Victoria’s face, and listened to what she whispers to me.

“Krystal Jung, kill her, and give me her inheritance”, she whispered.

“WHAT ?!”, I screamed, shocked.

“You can choose, whether you or her will taste death. If you agree with me, come to the day where the Jung family chooses their inheritor. I’ll wait”

After she said those words, she left from the canteen and walked leisurely towards her locker.

How could she do that ? She even wanted to kill someone who’s still in their young age.

Life is precious, right ? Right.

What should I do ? I wanted to protect her, I know. But, I also wanted to treasure my life because it’s precious than anything else in this world.

But, I remembered something I had said to Krystal when we’re young.

“I’ll protect you, even if I’ll risk my life”

That time, I made up my mind.

I looked up at the sky, and smiled.

Maybe this will be the last time I smiled, but I won’t regret it. If I could protect her life, I will do anything.

“Krystal, I’m sorry, and thank you”

-------------------